Roleplay Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Jovian, February 14, 2011, 01:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovian

I'm going to write some roleplay ideas down here as they occur to me.    I'm primarily seeking female characters, and I'd prefer female authors .  At least for now.

Dreamtime Girl
A young girl is suffering insomia and really needs a good nights sleep.  Desperate she goes to see a pharmacy and gets a new treatment that has just come on the market from my character the pharmacist.   Its a small bottle with an eyedropper and she puts it in a hot drink just before going to bed.  The treatment works wonders but she finds herself dreaming of waking in a large country house, occupied by the pharmacist. He tells her that she has no escape and proceeds to restrain and abuse her as his sex slave.  This goes on until she wakes the following morning.

The next day , seeking the pharmacist for an explanation of the treatments side effects, nobody has ever heard of the man she describes.  And to make matters worse, without any of the treatment she is unable to sleep at all.....

At this stage I'd imagine the story detailing the girls slow descent into a complete trained and depraved sex slave in her dreams, caught between insomnia and dreamtime slavery.   But I'm willing to see the story go in other directions if my writing partner comes up with some good suggestions.   Questions I've yet to resolve are :

• How many "treatments" has she got and what happens when she runs out ?
  • Does she regard the dreams as nightmares or does she come to look forward to them ?
  • Do the dreams become so intense that her daytime life starts to pale by comparison ?

PM me if you're interested in this story.