Looking for Mr. Right Now

Started by Sinfulkarma129, January 15, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinfulkarma129

I’ve had this plot bunny hammering away at me for days now and it won’t let up, so here goes.

It’s a Harry Potter universe-centric plot. My girl isn’t a tomboy, at least not on purpose. She liked Quidditch so she tried out, and in the process, became the Mad Dog of Hufflepuff. She isn’t scary looking, in fact her mam says she’s quite nice in the face. But, well, she isn’t the most sociable. So when the new guy comes rolling in, all glares and grunts, and focuses all 19 stone (app. 266 lbs) of that attitude on her, she’s at a loss. All she knows is, either he stops glaring or she’s switching schools cause he’s freaking her right the hell out!

It could go a few ways, could be friendship, could be ride or die love, could be a quick (or series of quick) shags in a dark hall. PM only if seriously interested. Like most of my brain babies, I don’t intend to drop it if you get bored.

Heedlessx

Love potterverse as a playpen.
Happy to be a new dark lord in the making with fetishes out the wazoo, or the good guy who romances you. As long as its imaginative and always fun.

Previous Potterverse rp’s I’ve been involved in usually involve the imperious curse and a mix of non-con and dub-con scenes. I’m happy to play these put but they usually fall short with nowhere really to go except the next dub-con scene. I would rather have something a little more plot based, perhaps playing several characters of mine against several characters of yours.

Or whatever 😀
So many ideas. Get in touch.