I Gotta Do What?! (F looking for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, August 08, 2012, 09:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Once upon a time there was a boy raised on a ranch out in the wilderness of Wyoming. Unfortunately he never seemed to like it there. Work from sun up to sun down, crappy tv, Internet and cell phone signal and not to mention no video games. Bus ride to school was long and there was always some animal that needed to be fed, cleaned or moved to a new pasture. When the boy was old enough he traded in his saddle for a suit and tie and moved to the city.

Many years later there was a tragic accident and his parents were killed. At the funeral the man got some news about their will. He was to inherit the ranch and do with it as he pleased including sell it and keep the money if he so chose. There was large sum of money given to him with it but he was told the money would be donated to charity if the ranch was sold not to mention he'd have to look all the workers who lived there they were fired and had to leave. Before he left there was one more thing his parents had requested before their death. The man had to spend a week there before deciding to keep or sell...

What will he do when he finds a beautiful woman working their who had been there nearly all her life. He wouldn't be able to tell her to get out and fire her would he?

Looking for someone to play the young man stuck in such a spot. Pm me if interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

Gekido

Maybe interested in this, you want more of a romance rp, correct?