The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esseria

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 11:29:43 AM
Don't let that stop you from making a character, Esseria.  Please don't let it intimidate you.  I'm sure, I just know, you have a lot of good writing to offer and I don't think anyone will hold your relative new status on E against you.  Is there anything I can do to help you decide or make a character?  Any technical support or maybe a cookie?
Not intimidated! Just having a bit of trouble settling on an idea. Probably going to do a student, but beyond that... Likely will be a switch, I think? I dunno.  :-X

EDIT: Was browsing images for inspiration. Found something I like. Profile inbound soon.

Branwen

Why decide that now?   Make her absolutely new to it all and roleplay it out. Try both in character and then decide. Discuss it with someone in character.  Say a certain Mom.

Esseria

Chrystal

Heh... and it doesn't have to be her mom, she discusses it with either...

Branwen, I'm glad you offered to be the other adult character, because you have such a lot of common sense!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Geeklet

You know, all this talking about it is making me giddy and excited for this RP.

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
Heh... and it doesn't have to be her mom, she discusses it with either...

Branwen, I'm glad you offered to be the other adult character, because you have such a lot of common sense!

It's a Mommy thing.  :)  Thank you though!  I appreciate the compliment.

Branwen

Quote from: Geeklet on January 21, 2013, 03:34:18 PM
You know, all this talking about it is making me giddy and excited for this RP.
Me too!  I sort of want it to go go go now.  But I have to be patient.

Esseria

Player: Esseria
Player hard limits: Scat, animals, gore, vore, mutilation (but body mods are OK)
Player Squick-points: Bestiality, scat

Name: Andrea Eriksen
Hair Colour: Brow
Eye Colour:Blue
Height: 5'9", 175 cm
Weight: 140lbs, 64kg

Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Unsure; she's a curious newcomer

Like: Exercise, video games, soccer, pretty girls, military stuff
Dislikes: Mint, fad diets and their adherents, makeup

Relationships: None

Personality: Andrea's an average student, not by lack of ability but by lack of effort. She coasts through her classes with minimal effort, preferring physical activity to studying. Outgoing, often loud, and snarky, but not unfriendly, the school's main goalkeeper boasts impeccable self-confidence. She hangs mostly with other athletes, though she's not as adverse to chatting with someone from a different circle as some of her teammates.

History: Andrea's an upper middle-class only child who never shone in school but never exactly struggled. She's been involved in athletics since she could walk, and on school teams since she had the option. Highly successful, her skill as goalie was a significant part of last season's tournament win. Now in her senior year, Andrea has never had much doubt about her sexuality: she likes women, and she acts on it. Her series of flings have given her somewhat of a reputation around the school, and it's been awhile since she had a steady girlfriend.

Despite her sexual experience, Andrea's entirely new to BDSM. Kink intrigues her, but she's just now dipping her toe into the water.

Mysterica

Sounds like a lot of fun.  I think I'll have to join on if I'm accepted.  Maybe a foreign transfer student getting invited along by someone's character out a desire to help the new girl 'make friends'. Sound doable?  If so, I am thinking maybe Dutch.

Branwen

You need to edit your img link.  Need the code to do it right? 

Branwen

Quote from: Mysterica on January 21, 2013, 03:56:23 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun.  I think I'll have to join on if I'm accepted.  Maybe a foreign transfer student getting invited along by someone's character out a desire to help the new girl 'make friends'. Sound doable?  If so, I am thinking maybe Dutch.

Hi, Mysterica.  I bet Chrystal will be in shortly to say.  Why Dutch?  That's a question, not a criticism.  :)  I am just curious.

Branwen

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/95/Athletic.jpg[/img][/float]

There's the correct code if you don't want to look for it.  :)

Esseria

Ah, was a result of a mispaste, thanks for pointing it out! Fixed!

Branwen

Esseria

I certainly thought so! I can modify her profile if I need to; it sound good?

Chrystal

*giggles* Why do i feel suddenly lazy...?

Bran darling, you did that so much faster than I did. Esseria had fixed the problem by the time I was pointing it out.

@Esseria, character is approved.

@Mysterica, we still have spaces. I'm curious too, as to why Dutch; Kom je van daaruit jezelf?

And we are still hoping to get two daughters here...?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
*giggles* Why do i feel suddenly lazy...?

Bran darling, you did that so much faster than I did. Esseria had fixed the problem by the time I was pointing it out.

You're welcome!  I just like trying to be helpful but don't let me step on any GM toes.  Okay?  Please?

Mysterica

Not too much of a specific reason.  I have always wanted to travel, and the Netherlands have always been first or second on my list of places I would like to visit, always changing places with Japan.  I have played a great deal of Japanese characters in the past however, and just thought it would a little refreshing change.  And while yes it is a stereotype, my character will likely be tall, blonde, and busty.

Branwen

I like the idea.

And if she needs a host and I can't find a daughter character, I'd be happy to have her at the house.  Always willing to help the kids out.

And not necessarily just to have a scene with her.  I'd be happy to host without that.  Sometimes being the Domme means being the logistics as much as the pleasure.  The caregiver aspect.

Esseria

Mysterica

True enough true enough.  If it comes to that, we could edit the stories enough to where she is just an exchange student for the year and you are her host while your daughter is getting to live it up in Rotterdam.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 04:13:49 PM
You're welcome!  I just like trying to be helpful but don't let me step on any GM toes.  Okay?  Please?

It's fine, babe. I'm actually grateful for the help. (You don't fancy joining my Mars colony rp do you?) *giggles*

The only thing I would ask is that you don't give people the impression that you are approving their characters? If this was a game with twenty or so players i would hand that job over to you in a second, but it isn't! (The Mars one had 20 at one point!)

So, please do carry on being co-GM and if we reach 1,000 IC posts (sometime in 2016), I'll nominate you for an orange badge!

Characters, I know what I want, and also there are some people I don't want. So far, none of them have looked in, but you never know.

Quote from: Mysterica on January 21, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Not too much of a specific reason.  I have always wanted to travel, and the Netherlands have always been first or second on my list of places I would like to visit, always changing places with Japan.  I have played a great deal of Japanese characters in the past however, and just thought it would a little refreshing change.  And while yes it is a stereotype, my character will likely be tall, blonde, and busty.

The Netherlands is a beautiful place. I've been there twice and i have a sister living there. No I don't speak Dutch, by the way, that was Google Translate! Blonde and busty is good :D

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 04:31:23 PM
I like the idea.

And if she needs a host and I can't find a daughter character, I'd be happy to have her at the house.  Always willing to help the kids out.

And not necessarily just to have a scene with her.  I'd be happy to host without that.  Sometimes being the Domme means being the logistics as much as the pleasure.  The caregiver aspect.

Actually, Bran, you could have the Dutch girl live with you anyway, with your daughter. It would create an interesting dynamic...

Branwen

I'll be more and very careful, Chrystal.  Thank you for letting me know.  Sorry. 

Mysterica, that's a good idea about the exchange part.  Or just hosting her in general too, Chrystal.  Thank you both.

Mysterica

Absolutely.  Well I finally found myself a nice picture, so I'll go on ahead and put it into her relationships and history section.  ^^  I should have this filled out before too long.

xPeachyPuff

I would possibly be interested here and I know what I want to play. Only thing is I'm not very experienced in F/F games and even less so in BDSM. Does that matter too much?

-xSRx