The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Sorry, this RP is closed to new players for the time being.

This is a random idea that I've been playing with for a while. I don't know if it will even get any interest at all, or if it will take off, or just slowly sink to the bottom of the forum.

There are a lot of "BDSM Club" type RPs about, I know - I'm supposedly in two of them - but they are all mixed gender.

This one is girls only, and teenage girls only at that.

All the characters attend the same high-school, and they meet after school one night per week for some deliciously kinky fun.

Now, there will be one or two adult characters - either teachers or mothers - played by myself and possibly one other trusted player. The rest of the characters will be aged from 16 to 18.

Obviously all the Domme characters will be at the club because they want to. Some of the subs will also be there because they want to be. Others may have been dragged along against their will, and others may be there thinking the club is something else. Also open to having switch characters.

The club will meet in the home of the adult character, who will have a fully equipped "play room" in her basement, as well as several bedrooms available.

I'm debating whether to allow a few mothers. The problem is I want to keep this small. I don't want more than a dozen players, really, and preferably fewer than that. (Of course if I don't get any, so be it!)

Please post if I've caught your interest:

(Edit to add, I will accept guys playing girls, but if I get too many players I will give preference to female players.)

Character sheet:

Click the "select" link then press <CTRL> + C to copy the code, create a reply and press <CTRL> + V tp paste, then fill in the blanks...

[b]Player:[/b] (Your log-in id)
[b]Player hard limits:[/b] This is going in extreme. Is there anything you won't have your character do or have done to them?
[b]Player Squick-points:[/b] Anything that if you read it in someone else's post it would make you quit the game!

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of your character's image here[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b] If you are related to another character, please use the same surname!
[b]Age:[/b] 16 - 18 only unless you are playing a mother. Mothers can be up to 38, but please get the maths right!
[b]Hair Colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Eye Colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Height:[/b] In feet&inches [u]and[/u] centimetres please? (Multiply inches by 2.54)
[b]Weight:[/b] in pounds and kilogrammes please? (Divide Lbs by 2.2)

[b]Orientation[/b]: Straight/Bisexual/Lesbian/virgin - All dominants must be Les or Bi. Mothers must be Bi. Put virgin if she doesn't know!
[b]Role:[/b] Dominant/Switch/Submissive (Note - Mothers [i]can[/i] be Submissive)

[b]Like:[/b] A few things that make the character smile.
[b]Dislikes:[/b] A few things that make her frown

[b]Relationships:[/b] List other characters that yours is related to. If you want/need a relative, put the requirement here, including the orientation and roll of the other character if you have a preference.

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like, how will she react in a given situation. About a paragraph if you can please?

[b]History:[/b] This is a tough one to fill in. If you know your character's back story, then fill it in. If it is dependent on other discussion with other players, it can be left off.

Note on pictures:

Photographs are preferable but realistic art-work is acceptable. No stick figures or horrendously anime cartoons, please?

If you are creating a character that is related to another character, please try and make them at least look something like each other. I know it's not easy, and if you need help, please ask.

Please Note:

I have a GOLDEN RULE that is unbreakable ever, and it is that non consent applies to the character and NOT the player. In other words, if your character is screaming "NO, Please stop, Don't do that!",. in a N/C or Ex environment, that is effectively permission to carry on.  BUT if you - the player - post in OOC or send a PM to the other player(s) saying please don't do that I don't like it", then such a request MUST be honoured.

I know it sounds obvious, but there are some players out there for whom it is not, and I say it every time, just in case!

THREADS

OOC Thread

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

stargirl

You sure have my interest in this one. :)

I would like to play a student. Maybe one that don't know what is going on.

Kimera

Sounds like an interesting game.

Willing sub might be fun.

Esseria

This interests me quite a bit, yesss. Could do a domme, switch, or sub, whichever is needed more.

Well, if you're okay with an unproven newcomer.  :P

Chrystal

Unproven newcomers are fun *evil cackle*

Kim, I'd be happy to have you, provided (as per the edit I added when I saw you reading) I don't get too many female players.

Star, welcome aboard. I had a feeling you might express an interest... :)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Esseria

Geeklet

Well, I've been kinda trying to avoid group games as of late, as I don't seem to have much luck, but this sounds like some delicious fun. Count me as interested.

Chrystal

Hi Geeklet, nice to see you again.

Glad to have you if you want to join. :)

I do love having a nice mix of players I know and players I don't know in a group game. The ones I know, I can rely on to keep things going if I'm away. The ones I don't know, I like to get to know!

I've met some really nice people in group games.

Geeklet

I'm thinking a student, either switch or sub, that knows what is going on, yet has very little experience with such things other than reading about them on the 'net and such.

Branwen

Hello, Chrystal.  :)  Do you need a mother?  Just one?  Or would a Domme be better?

Chrystal

A mother would be good, just the one. I think two adults are more than enough... If one adult was the principal and the other was the chief of police it would make things move nicely. And both adults should have daughters in the "club".

I think we have enough interest that this might actually work. I'd prefer a few more players, but if we don't get any more I'm willing to go with what we have.

I'll put a character sheet up.

Branwen

I'm interested in applying for the Mom role then.  Don't worry, she'll keep things moving and help with hurt feelings and drama and even make cookies.

And  give you That Look when needed.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:03:17 AM
I'm interested in applying for the Mom role then.  Don't worry, she'll keep things moving and help with hurt feelings and drama and even make cookies.

And  give you That Look when needed.

Cool.

Uh... That look? *giggles*

I expect both adults are going to be lovers, even if they don't live together...

Anyway. The character Sheet is up, in the first post.

If you have any difficulty with it, please ask? I usually try to explain what I'm after in the template.

Branwen

Character: Monica Hemmill {Mother}

Player: Branwen
Player hard limits: Vore, scat, urine, death, mutilation, piercing done to me, fisting, enemas (to me), torture, Furries.
Player Squick-points: None.  That will be handled OOC and maturely if needed.

Name: Monica Hemmill
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Muddy green
Height: 5'7" and 170cm
Weight: 130 pounds and 59 kg

Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Dominant

Likes: Handwritten notes, either loving or thankful.  Pretty stockings and socks on the girls.  Spontaneous hugs of affection. 
Dislikes: Shoes on the furniture.  Girls who don't pick up after themselves.  Texting or talking on the phone when she's speaking with you.  The overuse of the word "Like".  Profanity not used during a scene or forced out of someone by a Dominant.

Relationships: Daughter or step-daughter or foster-daughter, please. 

Personality: She's a Mother, not your friend.  Loving, caring, supportive and funny, even a little cool, but you never think of Monica as a friend and certainly don't treat her like one more than once.  She's the Mother and is not going to let you forget who you are.  Monica tends to be very calm, have a good eye for potential drama that will upset things, and projects a quiet air of confidence.  She's not above being goofy, or following teenage fashion and music trends, but she's equally a mature adult woman who has her own life and her own likes.  Sexually she's unintimidated by almost everything and has very strict limits about those.  They simply will not be done to her or by her.  She's not judgmental about it, but Monica knows very well what she likes and dislikes.  Her discipline is firm and consistent and she never raises her voice.  Ever.  Submissives may lose control of their emotions, and girls, but not Dommes and not Women.  In spite of all this, she's not intimidating unless she chooses to be and loves to cook and bake.  Monica's snickerdoodles rock!

History: Monica was born and raised in Ohio to a firmly upper middle class family.  Her mother didn't work and her father was an electrical engineer for the local power generation company.  He was a big man, as used to working with his brain as his hands and not at all intimidated by the rough blue collar types he worked with in the field.  There was a lot of mutual respect and it was from her father that Monica got most of her personality and leadership style.  From her mother she got her hair, her facility in the kitchen and a loving but firm heart. 

Child and Family: (Under development, pending other partner's desired role as daughter, step-daughter or foster-daughter.)

Monica went to Bryn Mawr and took a degree in French and philosophy then worked for a small publishing house as a junior editor  Her father died unexpectedly in a field accident and her mother followed a few years later.  Because of their investments and estate planning, Monica no longer needs to work but does a significant amount of volunteering for social and charity organizations.  She's also a Volvo Driving Soccer Mom, not just to her girl but to many of them.  She's very involved in all the girls' lives and shepherds them when their own parents either can't or won't.  She's been known to go visit the girls' parents when things are wrong and get them right no matter how unpleasant the conversation might be.  Monica is quite a force to be reckoned with.

She is not known to date anyone for many years and has few adult friends but many acquaintances. 

No one's ever seen her in sweats.

Additional Images

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Please let me know if there's anything that needs to be redone or removed.  Also, she needs a daughter, step-daughter or foster-daughter.  I hope you like her and will choose me for the Mom.  :)

Chrystal

@Branwen - hah! beat me to it! Character is approved. Paulette wants to try her snickerdoodles....

Player: Chrystal
Player hard limits: Scat, Vore, Gore, Menses, Mutilation, Death
Player Squick-points: Vore, Mutilation.

Name: Paulette Neumann
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 5'11", 180 cm
Weight: 176 kg,  80 kg

Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Dominant - School Principal

Like: Obedience, Maths, Teaching, Chocolate, Being romanced, Coffee, Spicy food, Inflicting pain, Inflicting humiliation.
Dislikes: Disobedience, Mess, Disruptive students, What teenagers call "music", Netspeak, Chewing gum.

Relationships: Daughter(s) needed. Can be switch or sub, les or bi. Will know about the club. (Twins acceptable...)

Personality: Paulette, Or Mrs Neumann as she is known, is a very strict disciplinarian. She takes no shit from anyone and has campaigned energetically for the re-introduction of capital punishment in schools... She also has a wicked sense of humour! Underneath her hard exteriour, she has a heart of gold (Cold, hard and expensive, as her ex husband likes to put it). Actually, she is a very kind, generous and loving person, so long as you stay on her good side. Get on her bad side, and you are in BIIIIIG trouble. She is very intelligent, keen eyed and sharp witted, and some would say she has that sixth sense - eyes in the back of her head - that enables a teacher to tell a pupil to stop misbehaving even with her back to the class.

History: Paulette always wanted to be a teacher. She graduated high school in spite of getting pregnant, and when she married her ex-husband, she insisted on going to college and studying to be a teacher. She proved to be such a good teacher that by the time she was thirty she was given the job of Principal at the local high school when the old man who had been running the place since the 1980s retired. She instantly set about some reforms, re-introducing discipline and forcing out any teachers who didn't approve.

Of course, the schools academic standing shot up as a result. Of course, only a select few knew of the extra curricular activity she ran in her own basement after school.

Important note that I forgot to add to post 0. (Will add it in a second). If your character is related to another one, do please try and have them look at least similar? A white mother and a black daughter is possible. The other way around is a lot less likely, for example.

Branwen

Great point, Chrystal, about looking the same.  I tried to dodge it by also allowing a step-daughter or foster-daughter if that's okay?

Thank you for accepting me.  Monica will be happy to feed Paulette a snickerdoodle.  :)  I like her and can't wait to see what she does with someone chewing gum.  Maybe Monica knows her through PTSA?  Or maybe they are together on some charity organization's board?

Chrystal

*giggles and starts singing Harper valley PTA*

Step- or foster-daughter is fine. It does rather remove the incest element, but what the heck.

If anyone is so foolish as to even bring that disgusting stuff within three yards of her school, they are forced to chew the entire pack at once, blow a huge bubble and have it popped on their face... Unless they are a member of the club....!

Perhaps Monica can bring a plate of snickerdoodles to a club meeting one evening? :D

And now, just to make sure you aren't all having a serious giggle at this poor Brit's expense, I'm going to look up what a snickerdoodle is....!

Branwen

Only the best cookie ever!  Sort of like a sugar cookie sprinkled with cinnamon.

Okay, they know each other through school.  That's so obvious, I mean her daughter is in the school.  Clearly Monica is way smarter than I am.

Chrystal

Yep, that's what I found.

Okay so where are the girls?

Branwen

Cheer practice.  I'll go round them up in the next half hour then we're going to my house for the latest Pretty Little Liars episode.

Rachubka

Interested! Will put something up tonight (hopefully). Likely going to make a student unless someone suggests otherwise! Hooray!

Branwen

Quote from: Esseria on January 19, 2013, 05:29:20 PM
This interests me quite a bit, yesss. Could do a domme, switch, or sub, whichever is needed more.

Well, if you're okay with an unproven newcomer.  :P

Don't let that stop you from making a character, Esseria.  Please don't let it intimidate you.  I'm sure, I just know, you have a lot of good writing to offer and I don't think anyone will hold your relative new status on E against you.  Is there anything I can do to help you decide or make a character?  Any technical support or maybe a cookie?

Geeklet

Player: Laina
Player hard limits: Scat, animals, needleplay
Player Squick-points: Excessive scat

Name: Danielle Chambers
Hair Colour:Red
Eye Colour: Greyish-Blue
Height: 5'4", 162.6 cm
Weight: 115 lbs, 52.2 kg

Orientation: Lesbian
Role: Submissive

Like: Science, music, trying new things, pretty clothes.
Dislikes: Being alone, immature boys, people who are lazy.

Relationships: None (If someone else has a dire need for a daughter this can change later on, but for now I'd rather stay out of that area)

Personality: Although she is one of the smarter girls in school, she isn't exactly what one would think of as a nerd. Still fairly sociable, she isn't firmly entrenched into any one clique in school, but rather skirts around the edges of all of them, able to make friends with all sorts of people. Despite this, she is not that much of an outgoing  person, though she is looking for something to try and break out of her shell.

History: For the most part, Danielle had your average middle America childhood. She had a good circle of friends, always did well in school, and did her best to avoid trouble. Upon reaching high school, her circle of friends began to drift apart slightly. They were all beginning to go out on dates with boys, leaving Dani home alone. She wasn't really interested in boys yet, so while they were all out going to dinner and movies with their boyfriend of the month, Dani turned to try to entertaining herself, and picked up a few video games. Because hey, multiplayer still involved some social interaction, right? At least she could be doing some stuff with people instead of just sitting around the house bored and alone. But all too often, upon finding out they were playing with a girl, many of the other boys playing mocked her, and only re-assured her that she didn't want anything to do with them any time soon.

By now it is her senior year, and part of her is wondering if perhaps a relationship with another girl would suit her better than some immature prick. But with all the bullying, she wasn't sure she should even try to come out, so she just browsed through the internet in her off time, fantasizing about what could be. However, there was a rumor about this new after school club starting up. Wouldn't hurt to just attend one meeting and see what it was like, would it?

Branwen

Danielle is so adorable!  I love how you painted her as an outsider but not really one.  She just needs that emotional connection to be really happy and find herself.  Good job, Geeklet!  I am going to love watching her come out into herself.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 12:07:37 PM
Danielle is so adorable!  I love how you painted her as an outsider but not really one.  She just needs that emotional connection to be really happy and find herself.  Good job, Geeklet!  I am going to love watching her come out into herself.

Absolutely.

Great character, and definitely approved.

Not everyone has to be related, and if no one wants to be Paulette's daughter I'm not going to cry about it... ;)