The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 21, 2013, 05:07:27 PM
I would possibly be interested here and I know what I want to play. Only thing is I'm not very experienced in F/F games and even less so in BDSM. Does that matter too much?

-xSRx

Not at all, as long as you are game, and can post a decent length paragraph...!

Not being experienced in BDSM games would advise that you probably ought to either play a sub, or a switch who wants to be taught to be a domme?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 05:10:43 PM
Not at all, as long as you are game, and can post a decent length paragraph...!

Not being experienced in BDSM games would advise that you probably ought to either play a sub, or a switch who wants to be taught to be a domme?

Sounds like a plan.

Well, actually I wanted to play a pair of female twins if that was alright? I'm thinking that one of them was really curious and drags her sister along with her as well even though she's not too keen. The one who wants to attend it probably going to be a switch/wanting to learn a dom role whereas her younger twin will be a timid sub. How does that sound?

-xSRx

Chrystal

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 21, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Well, actually I wanted to play a pair of female twins if that was alright? I'm thinking that one of them was really curious and drags her sister along with her as well even though she's not too keen. The one who wants to attend it probably going to be a switch/wanting to learn a dom role whereas her younger twin will be a timid sub. How does that sound?

-xSRx

One person playing a pair of twins always strikes me as being... well, let me put it this way, you are going to end up writing sex scenes by yourself...

Okay, perhaps not totally, but you get the picture? The twins are going to be having sex with each other (twincest is impossible to resist), even with the intervention of a third or possibly fourth party.

If you are okay with that, then please go ahead and create the characters. Otherwise, you could consider asking a friend to take one of them, but I'm not going to make you do that.

I know why you want to do this, too: It's because you can't choose between the dome and the sub roles, isn't it? Well I know how that feels. Would you like the twins to be Paulette's daughters?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Chrystal on January 21, 2013, 05:37:53 PM
One person playing a pair of twins always strikes me as being... well, let me put it this way, you are going to end up writing sex scenes by yourself...

Okay, perhaps not totally, but you get the picture? The twins are going to be having sex with each other (twincest is impossible to resist), even with the intervention of a third or possibly fourth party.

If you are okay with that, then please go ahead and create the characters. Otherwise, you could consider asking a friend to take one of them, but I'm not going to make you do that.

I know why you want to do this, too: It's because you can't choose between the dome and the sub roles, isn't it? Well I know how that feels. Would you like the twins to be Paulette's daughters?

I do know what you mean, but I wasn't going to have them together all the time. Of course, I was going to have them sexually interact at the beginning, but as they come more out of their shells they would separate a little more, not completely, but a little more.

It's not really the fact that I can't choose between being a dom or sub; I'd take a sub roll hands down. I just thought it might be fun and interesting if I took twins, plus versatile as well. Also, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather not have them related to anyone else in the RP xD No offense or anything (:

How about I pop their sheet up for you to have a look at and you can tell me if you'd like to have them or not since I'm pretty much done with the sheet anyways? That sound good to you?

Sorry for being a bit awkward.

-xSRx

Scratch that! I'm afraid I'm just going to pull out xD I hope you all have an awesome game though! Sorry to bother you XD
-xSRx

Mysterica

Player: Mysterica
Player hard limits: Vore, scat, urine, death, mutilation, torture
Player Squick-points: I don't think that there will be too much to make me immediately quit.

Name: Adriaana Vos
Hair Colour: blonde
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5'11", 180 cm
Weight: 145lb, 66kg

Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Submissive

Like: Music, dancing, sweets, shopping, traveling, and beer
Dislikes: Onions, stereotypes, ghost stories, and willing idiocy

Relationships: Guest in Monica Hemmill and Cassandra Hemmill's home.

Personality: Adriaana is the new girl in... country.  The few people who have actually tried to get to know her have found that she is a confident, kind hearted girl, but can have a rather less than pleasant side if you start to get on her nerves.  She is not afraid to get into a fight to help protect a friend.

History: Adriaana Vos, the only daughter of a rather well off family in Rotterdam, Netherlands, grew up as many others.  Early on in life, Adriaana knew that she wanted to travel the world at every opportunity.  Every summer she and her family would go visit a new country for a week, and anytime her father went out of country on a business trip, if she didn't have school she was allowed to come along, and by the time she was able to drive she went out every weekend to new areas of the surrounding countries.

One week into her second to last year of school, Adriaana found a note on the bulletin board that her school would be hosting a foreign exchange program with a school in the U.S.  Of course Adriaana was the first to sign up.  She had never been to America before, but it had always been on her bucket list, and one week later Adriaana found herself flying halfway across the world to meet her host, miss "Monica Hemmill", and while there was a bit of unease at first, Adriaana soon found herself growing quite attached to her gracious host.

Chrystal

Very nice, Mysterica.

If we do find a real daughter for Monica, would you be prepared to add her in to your profile, please?

Character is definitely approved. Especially with those t...t...teeth! She has a gorgeous smile.

Mysterica

Of course I would be delighted to add her in should it come to pass.  And I am glad you like the picture.  I was having trouble finding something, then remembered about the finders and seekers section of the thread and just looked in the first 'blonde' thread I found.

Branwen

Thank you for agreeing to be hosted by Monica, Mysterica.  Your character concept is very cool and I like the personality.  I think she's going to fit in nicely. 

And don't worry.  Monica won't creep on her unless we agree OOC. 

Mysterica

Well I was thinking about maybe if someone invited her to the meeting to come make some friends, and they meet up unexpectedly at the deal.  After that they can start having them some fun on the side.

Branwen

We'll find out in character.  Thank you for being open to the possibility.

However, my first job is to be the Mom.  You girls are going to need a lot of guidance.

Now, go FaceTime with your friends back home for a little bit and I'll make dinner.

Geeklet

*giggles* sounds like you are acting like the mom already!

stargirl

I'm still planing what my character will be. I was thinking she could be Paulette's daughter, but I'm not sure how much she would know about it all. Maybe she have grown up with her Father and thinks Paulette's is her aunt?

I also don't mind having a twin sister, if someone wants to play her.

(I could play twins myself, I have done that before, but I don't think this is what Christal was looking after.)

Branwen

Just so I'm clear, are we meeting at Paulette's or at Monica's?  Either is fine, I've just gone blonde.

stargirl

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:42:06 PM
Just so I'm clear, are we meeting at Paulette's or at Monica's?  Either is fine, I've just gone blonde.

I wouldn't know. I have been born blond.

Branwen

Ooops.

Someone help me remove this heel from my mouth.  Anyone? 

Mysterica

I believe it is going to be at Paulette's home.  At least that it says in her history.

Branwen

Thank you, Mysterica.  I nominate you to ask Chrystal to be the Continuity Champion.

Geeklet

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 09:01:01 PM
Ooops.

Someone help me remove this heel from my mouth.  Anyone?

If it involves heels, I will gladly help!

Branwen

Oh, nice to know.  I'll text that to Monica for future use.

Mysterica

Branwen

Just a silly joke.  Continuity is like where everything in the story is internally consistent.

Have you ever watched a movie and in one scene a character is doing something, then they cut back to the same scene and like they have a different hat on, or shirt or something else that didn't make sense?  That's continuity.  Like 'Spot the Differences" games you played when you were little.  Someone in a group is usually very good at spotting those things.  Most of the time it's the GM.  I was just saying you were really good at knowing things about the game's setting already.  Very thorough of you.

Esseria

Geeklet

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 08:42:06 PM

Officially at Paulettes, but there's no reason why we couldn't meet at Monica's from time to time.

Quote from: Branwen on January 21, 2013, 09:06:36 PM
Thank you, Mysterica.  I nominate you to ask Chrystal to be the Continuity Champion.

Lol. I'm pretty good at spotting continuity errors, but it helps to have someone else with eagle-eyes to help pick up the ones I miss.

Quote from: stargirl on January 21, 2013, 08:34:39 PM
I'm still planing what my character will be. I was thinking she could be Paulette's daughter, but I'm not sure how much she would know about it all. Maybe she have grown up with her Father and thinks Paulette's is her aunt?

I also don't mind having a twin sister, if someone wants to play her.

(I could play twins myself, I have done that before, but I don't think this is what Christal was looking after.)

I have no objection to a single player playing twins, I just see it a little bit like masturbating in front of a room full of people who want to have sex with you... If that makes sense?

I think that Paulette's daughter(s) should have grown up with both her parents. I didn't say when they divorced, nor why. That's the sort of interesting detail that can be extracted IC, and/or can be edited in to the character profile later. I'm actuially thinking that her husband left her because her bondage fetish got too extreme for him.

Now, her daughter(s) can have been kept in ignorance of what is going on in the basement, simply by the door to that room being kept locked and mum never leaving the key lying around, and when the club comes to meet there, the daughter is at her father's. And we can have a rather awkward moment when her dad rings up at the last minute to say he can't have her over this nevening and would Paulette mind...? AAAAAND that's how she finds out...!

stargirl

Hi,
   I already have a sister now. So we can be both twins and not the same player. We are going to send stories soon. We just need to set details about what is daddy like and what we kno, I mean, the characters.

But I will go with that story that we have grown with mommy and daddy. They divorced. We got to live with daddy for a while and now, we are back home. Good plan.

Ok. You have twins now. We are going to send characters soon.

bye,
Stargirl