The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Name: Frea'akli'nkthal (Frea)
Age: Unknown. Has been bound to the Estate for several days.
Race: Appears as a white haired kitsune. Frea is actually an eldritch abomination, a creature from between the dimensions that feeds on the energies of mortals, but finds lust especially delicious.
Appearance:In her natural form, she is an amorphous mass of eyes, mouths, and tentacles. She can sense and "feel" everything around her to a higher degree and enjoys using her tentacles to taste with. Frea can leave a piece of herself inside another, which slowly releases a powerful aphrodisiac. She can also leave a piece of herself in another being to create a form of spawn, although the creature lives for only a short time before it can no longer remain in this dimension.
However, Frea is currently bound to the shape of a white haired, blue eyed kitsune. A black, rune lined collar sits around her neck, which pulses with a sinister glow each time she tries to use her powers. While in this shape, Frea cannot assume her natural form, effectively trapped. Her body is, inside and out, that of a young adult woman. She can still form parts of her body into tentacles, but doing so alerts Valerie and potentially brings her wrath. When Valerie is feeling particularly cruel, Frea finds herself with a chastity belt locked around her, a magic-sapping dildo inside her, effectively turning her into a normal woman. Regardless of her form, one thing remains a constant; Frea requires the energies of a mortal to feed. The method that this takes would just vary from form to form.

Skills/Job: Frea does a bit of everything. She can cook, as her tentacles allow her to "taste" to a degree means she can adjust the flavor of a meal just right. She is a diligent cleaner, and tries to take tasks that allow her to interact as much as possible with all different types of sensory input.

History: Frea plagued the woods outside the mansion for years. She always appeared in the shadows, grabbing maids and feeding off their lust. The maids would be returned to the mansion a few hours later, naked and shaking, but otherwise relatively unharmed. The creature knew not to enter the mansion grounds, for Valerie would undoubtedly destroy her if she did. Of course, a week ago she made a mistake. Frea saw that the barrier was down and decided to try it, to enter the grounds. She made it in, even managed to wrap herself around, and in, some poor foxgirl maid. Then the barrier went up, and Valerie sprung her trap. The spell didn't go off quiet as planned, instead of being sent back to the void between dimensions, Frea ended up merging with the poor maid, the maid's skin becoming the shell that would be her prison.
When Frea awoke, she was strapped naked to a table. Valerie was explaining to her that she was to work at her mansion for ten years for every year that Frea terrorized her maids. The collar would keep her body locked in one form, to a degree, and any trouble would not be tolerated.

Personality: Frea is very stubborn and very dominant. She does not like taking orders from anyone, including Valerie, though she will do so if it means avoiding punishment. She is crafty and sly, confident of herself and all that she does.

Ons: Just about anything
Offs: Blood, heavy vore, bodily waste (those are both player and character offs); being forced to submit, being raped, having her form bound to a single shape, sensory deprivation (being unable to hear, talk, see, touch, and smell)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Looks good.  I'm assuming the offs after the first three are only character offs, and you're fine with them happening to her, right?

ShadowFox89

Yup, those are things that she'll resist having done to her.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

rancorius

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lynnie

Monsters are welcome to attack each other and they can gang up on the maids. Please post your profile for your character and await either a reply on this thread or a pm from the GM.

Sethala

We're open for anyone, although at the moment there seems to be a slight lack of maids.  Monsters may have to wait a bit before finding someone to grab.

rancorius

was thinking of a shadow or shadow like monster

meilimiao

There is still a need for maids, yes?  What of the head maid position?
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Sethala

Lynnie's character Lucy is the head maid, but if you want to be some kind of person in charge, we can have more than one.  Let me know what you'd want and I can come up with something.

meilimiao

Naaahh, if the position is already taken I'm fine with putting up a character sheet for a maid of the need is still there.  Don't wanna step on any toes!

Sethala

Alright, up to you.  Though we also need a bratty maid that likes to lay about and play tricks on the other maids instead of do actual work...

meilimiao

Quote from: Sethala on January 24, 2013, 12:01:40 AM
Alright, up to you.  Though we also need a bratty maid that likes to lay about and play tricks on the other maids instead of do actual work...

Hmm... I can do that.

meilimiao

Name:  Ahri
Race: Nekomimi. Foxgirl~
Appearance: Thick, dark brown hair that cascades past her shoulders, golden eyes and pale, pale skin.  Long legged and well-endowed, Ahri does justice to the fact that she's part nine-taled fox and she always seems to have an impish smile curving upon her lips.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Job: Maid.  Although she's been trained to be a lady's maid and excels in in the kitchen (especially gourmet meals and baking fancy cakes), Ahri is more known to be playing pranks upon the other maids (and sometimes monsters, if given the chance) instead of actually doing her job. 

History: Honestly, Ahri accepted the position more out of curiosity.  She does have the training to be a proper maid and has shown efficiency at performing her duties (when she actually does them) but for her, the mansion is more about fun and its secrets - thus why she applied for the position when she found out there was an opening.

Personality:  In a nutshell, Ahri is an imp, some of the more serious maids may actually consider her to be a pain-in-the-ass-brat.  Her pranks are never meant to be malicious nor does she intentionally hurt someone with them; for her, they are more out of amusement than malice.  That seems to be her only saving grace, and perhaps one of the reasons she hasn't been kicked out from the mansion just yet.  She has a very easygoing personality and, should the mood strike her (and you pique her interest enough) she's more than willing to help another person with their duties.  She is very outgoing and very flirty, more seen cracking jokes in the kitchen - yes, in the rare times she's in the kitchen doing her duties. 

Ons:  Bondage, roughness, being used as a cum slut, consensual-nonconsent.  Ahri has very little that won't turn her on, save for the few listed offs.
Offs: Extreme gore, mutilation, public humiliation.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

meilimiao

Sethala

Looks good, though if Nicci comes back she may be jealous of you taking Ahri :P

Also, I'll point out that despite the pretense, the only real job the maids have is amusing Valerie.  So long as your own antics are more amusing than her whipping you or making you go around with nothing more than a chastity belt, you're generally safe... Most of the time  >:)

meilimiao

Quote from: Sethala on January 24, 2013, 07:41:57 PM
Looks good, though if Nicci comes back she may be jealous of you taking Ahri :P

Also, I'll point out that despite the pretense, the only real job the maids have is amusing Valerie.  So long as your own antics are more amusing than her whipping you or making you go around with nothing more than a chastity belt, you're generally safe... Most of the time  >:)

I figured as much~ ;3

Goodness, thanks for telling me I forgot to put a name and age for Ahri's profile, guys xD That got fixed~

Sethala

By the way, can you toss Ahri's sheet (with the name and age, of course :P ) in the character thread?  Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160950.0

Also, OOC thread, if you haven't seen it: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160946.0

ladymikochan

Still looking for maids?

Ami:
Race: Shape-shifter/Slime-Appears to be human

Human Form

Slime Form

[

Skills/Job: Handywoman-if it's broken, she can fix it

History: Ami was left on her own after her parents mated as customary for her species.  After watching humans from a distance, but never getting to interact with them, she decided to take a human form to live among them.  It was hard to get to know people when they either ran screaming from you or tried to kill you after all.   Ami was offered a position in the estate after repairing a troublesome device for the Mistress when she was passing through Ami's village.  She excepted without hesitation.  She loves working with her hands and the whole thing seemed like buckets of fun to her.  She still has not regretted her decision one bit   

Personality: Ami is a sweetheart, friendly, outgoing and very curious.  She loves fixing things and trying to make them, "work better".  This usually does not work out too well, but she never gives up trying.  She loves sweets and often raids the kitchen to steal in between meal snacks and has gotten in trouble a few times over it.  She doesn't mind this however, as the punishments she had to endure were actually kind of fun.  Unless the mistress asked her to kiss one of the human girls...yuck!  While Ami is very curious about humans and loves her human body, she's a little hesitant about being the target of human affections.  However, Ami loves monsters!  She is one after all.  Whenever one of the other girls gets in trouble, Ami always begs to go along to 'save' her.  And when monsters break in, she's usually the first one on the scene, not to drive them away, but to have a little fun.  And she has begged the Mistress numerous times to let her keep some sort of unintelligent monster or other as a pet. "But he's so cute! Can I keep him!"  So far, this has not happened.  If the Mistress has discovered what Ami really is, she has not said anything about it yet.  Ami is shy about her heritage, and it's really the only thing she is shy about.

Ons: Tentacles, tickling,bondage, anal, spankings, oral, nudity, submission, foot-play, furries, yuri, with monster girls
Offs: vore, scat, water-sports, pregnancy, yuri (only with human girls), mutilation, humiliation
[
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!

Sethala

ladymikochan

Yay!  Thanks!  By the way is there a rp thread up yet?  I'll post my character up in the character thread  later tonight.
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!

Kiric Rand

Fun, another maid. I think Dominic might be up for another attack  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sethala

Yeah, the game's running.  Finally got around to adding links to the threads to the first post.  Go ahead and toss her in the character thread, then join the IC thread and have fun.  If you want a GM post to help introduce your character, let me know.