Mass Effect RP, additional recruiting.

Started by OHWceta, January 18, 2013, 03:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Jinxy

Name: Kaixin
Race: Quarians
Class: Sex Slave
History:  Kaixin wasn't like most Quarians.She wasn’t born in Flotilla. She was born being owned to a slave broker. Her mother of course dying shortly after birth due to a series of infections, Father unknown. Kaixin was raised in the most sterile environment that could be provided at low cost  and was giving the cheapest medicines by ‘adopted parents’. People who were paid to care for her and would be paid more once she was sold. This life seemingly caused her immune system to grow stronger though she still needed a lot of medicine to keep her healthy. It wasn't long after she became an adult she was taken back by the slave broker and put up for sale. She soon found herself in the hands of slave Master Gen Tannik and his organization on Omega. Becoming a sex slave wasn't what she hoped, in fact she found herself just a little disgusted by the fact. But then you do what you must to survive. In the ownership of Gen Tannik she’s given everything she needs, sterile room,  antibiotics, immune-boosters and herbal supplements. Kaixin knows almost nothing about Quarian lifestyle other than the low immunity. She does in fact have her own suit, where it came from is unknown to her. All she knows it's for her health and own good.
Kaixin is always very polite to those she services, simply because it keeps her in a comfy life style and it keeps her alive. She has little skills in anything. She reads and writes, but nothing in her native tongue Khelish. Her skills are mainly along the lines of things to do with servitude.Cleaning, Serving both sexual and non sexual.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Position: 
Relationship Status: Single

AngelicBlade

Hey, cool! Same pic I used for Alzi way back when.

Jinxy

AngelicBlade

OHWceta

Alright, character approved. Feel free to post in the RP when ready. Maren (Gen's second in command) is getting ready to introduce her to the new slave master (Daria)

Also, I'll need all approved characters to be posted in the OOC thread which I have a link to, I believe in my first post.

Ok, so I got around to checking the Gender Balance
Raven - Female
Raya - Male
Argos - Male
Kalyth - Male
Roland Gunnerson - Male
Michael Tavi - Male
Daria - Female
Faustus - Male
Project-4 - Geth, Irrelevant
Thorn - Male
Kaixin - Female
Alzi - Female
Karyn - Female

Totals
5 Female
7 Male, 9 if you include Reece and Jarvis even though they're minor roles, Temporary members such as Xen and Varn don't count either.
Sorry, but Geth Gender doesn't really count
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm