News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deborah's requests

Started by Deborah Jetson, July 15, 2013, 11:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah Jetson

Here's a list of pairings that I have that I'll like to do. Some of them I do have starters for but not all.

1) I would like to do a rp based off the movie, Labyrinth where Jareth gets to keep his lady, unlike in the movie. I would say that he finds someone else than Sarah to love possibly. I really been wanting to do something like this and wonders if there anyone else that want to do it.

2)I would like to do a rp based on the Princess Bride movie some how. :-)

3)vampire/human

4)Mage/harper(musician)

5) Mage/princess

6)Female Mage/prince

7)Prince/rival princess

8)Prince/harper (musician)
~ One plot that I have done with this pairing that the harper is a descendant of a Viking,(or whatever race we decide on,) princess/clan leader's daughter. She doesn't know the truth of her family's history. It was her grandmother that was the princess/clan leader that ran away with her love, a harper from a different land. Her grandfather had been a harper in the Viking's leading family at one time. He fell in love with one of leader's daughters and she loved him back. They left one night together, knowing that their relationship wouldn't be approved by her father and ran for it. They made it safely to his home village and there they lived. The musician looks exactly like her grandmother except for her eyes.

Where the rp starts, it's a few days before the Viking like group attacks/raids the prince's kingdom. The troupe that my female harper arrives at the prince's castle the day before the Vikings attack. The prince and the harper end up traveling together while escaping from the attack in her gypsy wagon. They head towards the town that the harper's troupe had planned to meet up at, should they all escape from the attack. The prince and the harper deal with different issues that arise on their journey to the meeting place.

I had one of the troupe be a wizard and a Viking. He wants the musician for his own and had notice the family looks of hers and the leader of the Vikings. If he can get her back and show her to the leader that she is of his line, the leader give the lass to the villian to cement their alliance. Of course my musician is against it all. But I was thinking that the villain would kidnap her after the prince leaves to go find the remaining knights or while he was gone hunting with some others from her village.

We can change some things before starting the rp so please pm me if you are interested in this rp.

9)Elf/ mage

10)Prince/gypsy

11)Princess/gypsy

12)Elf/prince (Can be rivals)

13) Elf/ princess (Can be rivals)

14)I really craving a professor and college grad student role play that doesn't end five posts into it. This has happened several times on another site that will not be named.  Please if you are interested in doing this rp, please pm.

One twist that I had that I want to do with the  professor/grad student pairing is that my character, the grad student is an assistant to one of the professor's in the music program and she had been getting some hate mail because she got the job with that professor. It's not until after the grad student and the professor are seeing each other more than just the teacher and student relationship that the hate mail gets more violent and things began happening to the grad student.

Pm me if you are interested in this rp or any of the other ones.

I will add the plots for some of them later but this a start at least on my request thread.

Demigod1945

Deborah Jetson

Demigod1945

Deborah Jetson

Is there a certain topic that you would want your character to teach? My usual character has a undergrad music vocal performance degree and  her grad work is in  music education. I can change that around though. Do you want me to start the thread?

Demigod1945

Music is fine, although I don't know much about it. And sure you can start it.

Deborah Jetson

Deborah Jetson

Deborah Jetson

Here's a few pictures I would want to rp... How did they meet and what's going on in their lives.

Deborah Jetson

Updated the prince/musician plot.

Deborah Jetson

I am back after being long for a long time.

I am still game for the rps that I have listed above.

I'm also really craving the prince and harper rp as well.

8)Prince/harper (musician)
~ One plot that I have done with this pairing that the harper is a descendant of a Viking,(or whatever race we decide on,) princess/clan leader's daughter. She doesn't know the truth of her family's history. It was her grandmother that was the princess/clan leader that ran away with her love, a harper from a different land. Her grandfather had been a harper in the Viking's leading family at one time. He fell in love with one of leader's daughters and she loved him back. They left one night together, knowing that their relationship wouldn't be approved by her father and ran for it. They made it safely to his home village and there they lived. The musician looks exactly like her grandmother except for her eyes.

Where the rp starts, it's a few days before the Viking like group attacks/raids the prince's kingdom. The troupe that my female harper arrives at the prince's castle the day before the Vikings attack. The prince and the harper end up traveling together while escaping from the attack in her gypsy wagon. They head towards the town that the harper's troupe had planned to meet up at, should they all escape from the attack. The prince and the harper deal with different issues that arise on their journey to the meeting place.

I had one of the troupe be a wizard and a Viking. He wants the musician for his own and had notice the family looks of hers and the leader of the Vikings. If he can get her back and show her to the leader that she is of his line, the leader give the lass to the villian to cement their alliance. Of course my musician is against it all. But I was thinking that the villain would kidnap her after the prince leaves to go find the remaining knights or while he was gone hunting with some others from her village.

We can change some things before starting the rp so please pm me if you are interested in this rp.