Daytime Scribes?

Started by Aysleen, June 14, 2006, 02:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aysleen

I'm new, and currently only involved in a couple very slow threads.
I am online at work all day and have a LOT of free time.  So I'm looking for someone to rp with on a somewhat active basis.
I have no problem with as many as 10-15 posts, or 5-8 a day...If someone wants a post fest, or more relaxed, either is fine, as long as they're fairly consistent.

I'll play f/f, f/m, m/m, but prefer the sub position.  I don't want to put too many other restrictions on this particular game, cause I want to be open to trying new things.  The only things I object to are forum no no's, but just for this one game.

I'm open to any time frame, from caveman to starman, and any species as well...

PM me if interested.  :-*
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Jester

I am surprised no one has jumped at the chance!

I fancy having a slutty sub? Someone who enjoys humiliation and choking on my length. Do you fit that description?

Aysleen

*laughs* actually, I did get a PM already, but would be willing to take on two of you...separate threads of course  ;)
Got any ideas...preferences on time lines...species...etc?  Let me know and I'll see what I can cook up.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Nothing

Hey :)

If you can play male characters, I'm online for quite a few hours of the day, and although I'm involved in many, many games (over 20 now, I think...) I never seem to have enough things to post in and keep me occupied, so I'm always looking for a new game :)
I just don't do F/F, at least, not if I can avoid it..just doesn't work for me, ya know? :)

Jester

Well if someone else has beaten me to it then thats fine.

i should really work and not be on here all day....

Nothing

lol, I think a lot of us should work and not be on here all day...
But being here is a hell of a lot more fun than working :)

Jester

Nothing

Well, I don't know about Aysleen, but I'm always open for another game :)

Jester

How about you complete the above sentence and we see how the game pans out?

Nothing

Complete the above sentance? *is confused, but it's probably not your fault..tends to get confused easily*

Jester

no....you didnt. i forgot to paste the sentence.....

"If you wish I will stay with you tonight..treat me like the lowest most mundane whore and I will not complain but one thing i beg you...."

Nothing

heh, can I answer this one in a PM? :-X

Jester

Nothing