A time for the taboo (M lf F)

Started by Cantthinkofaname, October 02, 2021, 02:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cantthinkofaname

Hello there and thank you for checking out my desires for some roleplays.Be warned they are taboo, and by taboo I mean they are incest roleplays.

o/o's can be found here.

Generally these are older or twin sister and younger or twin brother, but can be open to others if you want to change things up. 

Also feel the need to say that these aren't set in stone. If you like the core idea, but want to tweak it I'm ok with that. Don't want people to think this is how it is and I'm not going to deviate from that.

Please shoot me a DM instead of responding here and we can get the ball rolling. I'm also open to other ideas if you want to present one to me.

* = Craving
** = New/updated
*** = Both!

Sibling Hate*
Your character is my character's older sister. Being only two years apart meant that when we were young we were close. As we got older I grew to idolize you more and more. As we grew more and advanced closer to being teens it was soon insufferable to have me tagging along with everything you did or wanted to do. It led us to start fighting, and eventually my hanging on and copying you led to you saying I was a lost puppy just following you around. You said I was incapable of thinking for myself and in a sense that was true. It didn't come from a place of malice though. I had simply wanted to stay close by sharing your interests, but I wasn't able to articulate that feeling yet. The constant fighting at home soon spilled out into public and finally mom came down on your side. If you started a new activity I was forbidden from trying to be a part of it. Dad encouraged me to find things I wanted to do and soon I took up hockey. I found my own identity and my own friends giving you real separation from me for several years. Up until your senior year of high school when as a sophomore I started gaining popularity among the upperclassmen. Our circles of friends began to overlap slightly and the fragile peace of the last few years was shattered. The fights began again. They turned into real shouting matches with mom and dad literally having to referee some of them as we got a little shovey. There was never the intent to harm, but neither one of us would back down. When it all seemed we couldn't possibly get any worse Jennifer happened. She asked me to prom without telling you. One of your closest friends who knew about us had just stabbed you in the back. With the fight that followed I naturally said yes. We didn't speak again until you came home for Christmas break your first year of college.

With space came a relaxing of the hatred we had developed over the years. I was all set to go off and play hockey at another college far from yours, but they didn't offer me a full ride like your college did. Not that you knew or cared about that. You just saw I was going to be going there and exploded on me. Move in week you came to the hotel mom and dad rented and basically ended our relationship. It was mutual as I screamed back and fought you verbally until I lost my voice. You blocked my phone number, all social media, everything. You even refused to tell people I was related to you. So as far as anyone at the college knew I was just some guy that happened to have the same last name.

Our story picks up at the start of your last semester of college. We had been assigned to the same floor of the same dorm building. A renovated building that was just a series of hallways with rooms stacked one next to the other meant that few of the individual rooms were singles, and even fewer of those had private bathrooms. You had one of the largest single rooms second to last on the hall nearest the elevator, and right next to yours was the smallest. It had a small bathroom with space for a shower stall, a small sink and a toilet. I had been assigned to that room. The way our schedules for this semester worked out had us leaving our rooms near the same time, and coming back at roughly the same time. We barely spoke, and when we did it was just snide and nasty remarks. Against this backdrop comes spring break. The largest frat on campus owned their own house. At times like these it was the party house. Kegs, full bars with bartenders, and more often than not a DJ. It's the friday morning of the last day of mid term exams and everyone was eager to be done with them to let off some steam. 

Between Visits
Having grown up so close in age it wasn’t surprising when the siblings remained close through high school and college. MC has been in a stable relationship that has lasted through freshman year of college to now, and YC has even grown to like MC’s significant other more with each visit to the other’s college. We would visit for football games, soccer games, the big party weekends, spring break, or simply because we missed the other. Between visits we would text or call or video chat every day keeping us closer than most siblings would be by this point. MC told you not too long after graduation that a new job and a stable life would lead to an engagement. MC said she was the one and proved true. The proposal caught everyone but YC by surprise. Since then we’ve kind of drifted apart some. Calls went from daily, to every couple days, to weekly. Texts went for hours unanswered even when we knew the other wasn’t busy.

The resentment of the separation has been building for some time now to the point where YC is even saying in private to people that this woman has stolen your brother from you. Despite that YC has put on a happy face at all the gatherings, the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, and the rehearsal dinner.

This one can go a number of directions. They could have had a relationship through all of this, or it could just be simmering. Hell maybe YC even sees sex and sharing such a dark secret as a way to force MC into becoming like he once was to her. I’d love to hear some of your ideas too! I like the idea that there is a lot of communication that isn’t in person. Some fast back and forth banter (if you aren’t into rapid fire we can for these sections some more internal monologue or whatever) and that will establish how they communicate.

He's my uncle, and my dad*
MC played professional sports and was once the new hotness (the sport can be whatever), but an on field accident ruined his career. That didn't stop him from being a playboy and enjoying his youth. That means drugs, booze, women, and wasting contract money.  Eventually his crazy lifestyle stopped when he found the “love of his life” and settled down. He didn't though. Even on his wedding day he was cheating on her. The life of doing almost whatever he wanted with no consequences abruptly ended though. He got serious and life got good. Everything happened so fast it was just seen as a shock to his system that he finally did it. His wife's sister announced that she and her husband were expecting, the same day that his own wife found out she couldn't.

Living down the street from YC gave this childless couple a chance to spoil their niece as if she were their own. In some ways they hoped YC felt like she had a second home, and a second set of parents. YC's mom blamed MC's influence for some of the traits YC developed she didn't like. The bold, audacious, thrill seeking, and almost recklessness were the ones YC's mom hated most. It was almost an irrational hatred of these aspects of YC's personality that was hated. She wouldn't tell you, but it was because those were the things that reminded her most of YC's real father… YC's uncle.

(now on to the actual story set up) YC's first year of college is over and you've come home for the summer. The prospect of having to work all summer just to have a little bit of spending money especially with the family summer vacation looking out of your reach. In stepped your favorite (and only) uncle. MC offered YC a job at one of the three companies he owned. The landscaping company always needed bodies, the plumbing company always needed pretty young receptionists to deal with angry customers, and the food truck needed someone good with money to help manage things. Sadly YC's work and desire to see friends over the break led to the choice to stay home while the rest of the family went on vacation to some place YC didn't really care about.

From here we can take it in several directions, I'm partial to the young woman wanting the older man after finding that even some of the better looking guys at college aren't all that interested in anyone but themselves and then something coming up to reveal their relation. This one isn't as fleshed out in terms of story since I'm kind of shoehorning YC into a rough mold. Not saying you have to play a character that fits that mold exactly, more like I'm trying to establish what I'm hoping to get out of the story.

In the Minds of Twins
In a world not too dissimilar to our own there exist people with special abilities. These abilities are dormant in a gene sequence left to us by star faring visitors when mankind was but simple hunters and gatherers. They feared that these simple creatures with enormous potential would never survive the coming ecological disasters they projected for the planet, and that eventually those without these traits would never survive. The predicted disasters never happened in a way that truly threatened the species, but the gifts were always there. Some people discovered these gifts used them to became the great heroes and villains of history. Aristotle, Queen Boadicea, Julius Caesar, Cao Cao, Sejong the Great, Shaka Zulu, Francisco "Pancho" Villa , Peter the Great, Antonio López de Santa Anna, Stalin, Hitler, Ghandi, Kennedy, and others are among those who used their gifts to shape the world around them to the benefit of all mankind or their own personal ruin. 

Naturally this isn't known to our characters. These twins lived their lives for years in blissful ignorance. That is until YC discovered she could hear people when they weren't talking. At first of course she thought she was going crazy, but then she began to realize how twisted and two face people were. Her twin brother (MC) on the other hand seemed to be able to do whatever he wanted and get away with it. MC was an easy target to hone the psychic scalpel on, and soon YC was able to do far more than read surface level thoughts in the moment. YC could delve deeply into a person's mind and find out just about anything she wanted. That's how she found out MC wasn't aware that he had something similar. While she could probe minds to pluck thoughts and secrets, he could plant thoughts and ideas. In high school teachers would let him get away with murder. He got caught drinking at a house party and the cops just let him walk away with a bottle of booze still in his hand.

Their poor parents were never aware that their children were influencing them and the world around them. MC hated when people treated them poorly, while YC wanted to live more comfortably. The combination of their abilities made them some of the wealthiest and most respected people in their small town in just a few years. Dad even managed to unseat a long serving and popular mayor for a term before he decided he didn't like the job.

We join our siblings for summer break from college. MC is back and has already for a small landscaping business going which is doing quite well for the week and a half it's existed despite there being five other landscaping businesses in a town that should only be able to support one. With love life success on top of that given his abilities MC seems on top of the world despite having to live with Mom and Dad again for a couple months.     

So I've had this idea for a while now but haven't been able to really get it going or even get the idea to a place I want. Obviously this will be based on the set of psychic twins who are coming at the psychic powers from opposite ends, but I don't exactly have a time or a real scenario set for them. The big thing will be exploring their incestuous relationship and how it effects them. Her probing his mind constantly in a paranoia, and his projecting his thoughts and desires on her when they are together deepening that paranoia while at the same time she's manipulating him to do whatever she wants. It will create a deep spiral of lust and distrust that will threaten to tear them and their whole world apart!

I've also had this small thought about a shadowy government agency that monitors people like this after they found out Kennedy was one such person and they had him put down. Would be fun to play with a watcher on the other side of their cameras, a listener on the other side of their microphones, and an unknowing traitor in their midst! If interested please PM me and we can discuss what we'd like from the story and our ideas for it. I've also got a couple of twins I'd like to play as.

I have an idea of the twins I'd like to use as face claims, but I'm open to other face claims or not using them at all if that's more your speed.

So if you want to discuss it shoot me a pm!

Not Taboo
Warhammer 40k
Neither What They Seem
When Cadia fell many ships were lost to the warp. Some were lost never to be seen again, and others came out in times and places they didn't know. The Fury of Belladon was an ancient craft long due to be broken and it's weapons and drive re-purposed. The ship was so ancient it was supposedly one of the sister ships of The Highness Ser Armaduke, but under a different name. The crew was a scratch band of Mechanicus casualties, Imperial Navy ground crew, Imperial Guardsmen, and whoever else could be saved. The Fury launched just as the final wisps of atmosphere dissipated, and the large demon ships went to chase the larger vessels. Despite the damage to the warp engines the Gellar field device was intact, and they made the transition into the Immaterium. The survivors thought they had a chance to rest now, but they had no idea the trials were not done. (MC) heard the alarms sounding the emergency translation back to real space a moment before the bulkhead collapsed. When he woke he had no idea how long he was out or even what had happened.   He tried screaming for help. but the only reply was wind howling through the wreckage of the ship. Sheer desperation gripped him, and by some miracle he was able to squirm free of his scrap cage. He limped through the intact passages of ship seeing bodies all around. There seemed to be none alive now aside from him.

From a tear in the armor plating that was big enough to drive a chimera through he saw her (YC). She was kneeling outside the wreckage tracing something in the sandy frost covered soil of the planet they had crashed on. She was facing away from him and too far away to really make out who she was, but he had to try and make contract. Cadia was now only in the souls of those who had lived and fought there. He had to survive if just to spite The Despoiler.

I've just gotten into 40k again and am looking for something new. YC can be just about anything in the 40k universe that makes sense for the plot. The big thing is each has a secret that they don't want the other to discover. YC can be any faction that makes sense for the scenario. This is just some fandom fun so it can have 0-100 on the smut scale and I'm fine with it. PM me and we'll talk about it.

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Monthly bump with updated interests.

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

updated. Eliminated some stories I have given their own threads, no longer want to play, or have been taken.

Cantthinkofaname

I've added an new old idea I'm interested in trying out that isn't exactly taboo. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Cantthinkofaname

Updated a couple of the stories (and corrected some errors) and added what I'm currently craving of these stories. Bump!

Cantthinkofaname

Updated this thread. Cravings updated and others eliminated.

Cantthinkofaname

added in some more info on the request and a bump!

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Looking for a new partner so I’m bumping

Cantthinkofaname

Bump for exposure after removing an idea and some tiny edits to the existing ones o

Cantthinkofaname

Bump is a little late this month, but here it is.

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname

Cantthinkofaname