A Princess's Playroom (F for M)

Started by Daddys Princess, September 24, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddys Princess

Hey hey everyone!

Now that you're in the playroom you have to pick out some kind of toy!

I have some roles I want to do. I usually follow other people's reply length but I'm cool with smaller or longer posts. One liners, not so much. If you want to change the role in anyway or add to it just PM me. I tend to be pretty flexible with everything. I want your main character to be a male but you don't have to be one IRL. I mainly play female main characters but can play any sex when it comes to side characters. So all is welcome! I like stories that are more plot than smut. I'm a romantic at heart so I would love to have romantic plots where the people fall in love at some point unless stated otherwise. I like slow burns but I don't mind hoping right into the action. I like drama and conflict too.

My usually reply a few times a week. At least once a week.

I prefer to write in the forums here but I don't mind giving my discord to have OOC chats. 

O/O's
My hard no's are bathroom play, vore, gore, obsessive physical violence, cigarettes, hard drugs(Weed is ok), pregnancy. If there's something you're unsure about it's better to ask me about it.

But I do love DDLG, hence the name. I'm more of a submissive type and that comes through in my writing as well but I can be dominant as well. It just depends on the role and the character's chemistry. I enjoy romance and loving relationships. I have a major praise kink and enjoy spanking and choking. I like sex toys and some bondage as well. I like big, burly men. Think lumberjacks and woodsy type men but that's not required, just something that gets me going.
Posting Schedule: I have a full time job. It may take me a few days to get back to your post. I haven't forgotten, I'm just swamped with work

Daddys Princess

New roles.

~YC is in a motorcycle club and MC owns the new coffee shop nearby. (Slow romance)

~MC is an aerial dancer, silks, hoop, and pole dancing. She competes but in her down time, she teaches at a gym/dance studio. YC is the new personal trainer that works in the opposite side at the gym area.

~A lab has been working to make the perfect being. They have powers and are extremely intelligent. They've been shut away from society and society fears them. They're new, unpredictable, called monsters and abominations. They're named Titans. YC are a social worker or something like that (dealers choice) and is tasked to teach the MC, a Titan, how to be human. (Kind of a slow romance. Can do time skips if prefered.)

~The government, for years, have been rounding up the smartest people in the world, using them for their own gains. YC is an uncontrollable agent who has a habit of playing by your own rules. As punishment, he is tasked with protecting one of  them, MC until further notice.

~YC is in a motorcycle club and MC owns the new coffee shop nearby.

~Men in Uniform!
I love me a man in uniform! The dominance and power you hold is such a turn on. With these roles I was thinking of doing something more romantic, long term, and grounded in reality. I love drama so that will definitely be involved as well. So story will be heavy and sex scenes may take a little bit to get to. My character can be just about anybody but I do have a few characters in mind already.
-Police
-Military Veteran (Any branch)
-Firefighter
-Doctor
-Etc.
Posting Schedule: I have a full time job. It may take me a few days to get back to your post. I haven't forgotten, I'm just swamped with work

Daddys Princess

Characters
These are characters I really enjoy playing. I'm down for just about any kind of role that goes with those characters. If you like the character I do have ideas that can go with them if you're interested. Some roles naturally goes with a certain character but I'm always open to new ideas.

Shiloh "Sugar" Roe
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Birth Date: February 2, 1933
Currently Living In: Rural America
Species: Human
Ethnicity / Race: White
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 150
Frame / Build: Curvy
Hair length: To her shoulders
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Grey
Complexion: Pale
Description: Growing up in rural America with no parents, she felt that she had two choices: find God or become a rebel. She, eventually, chose God. She works diligently at her church and works with kids as a teacher but before that she was young, angry, and wanted to run wild. She drank, got a cigarette habit, and even got a tattoo. Now she tries to steer clear of anything she sees as evil, especially this new rock music.

Cici Eder
Birth Date: February 17
Ethnicity / Race: Romani
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 110
Frame / Build: Slim, slender
Hair length: To her waist
Hair color: Nearly black
Eye color: Blue
Complexion: Slightly tanned
Description: Cici owns a bakery/cafe called Angel Cakes. She has 5 older brothers who are the leaders of a notorious gang in the area. She stays out of it but her older brothers take care of her and keep her safe or at least they think they do. They try to keep her out of it but how long would that last.

Vera Rusu
Birth Date: July 23
Birth Place: Romania
Currently Living In: America
Species:Human
Ethnicity / Race: Romanian
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 110
Frame / Build: SLim, thin
Hair length: Past her waist
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Grey
Complexion: Tannish
Scar(s): Burn scar on her lower back from a circus fire
Description: Vera used to work as a trapeze artist in a circus for most of her life but quit after she discovered the circus was apart of some shady dealings and made the move to America. She now works at a dance studio as an aerial teacher.

Persephone
Birth Date: November 2
Ethnicity / Race:
Weight: 100
Frame / Build: Slim, thin
Hair length: To the center of her back
Hair color: White
Eye color: Blue
Complexion:Tan
Description: A princess who can use magic (a pretty blank slate tbh)

Kalila "Kitty" Pearson
Birth Date: December 11
Ethnicity / Race: Hispanic
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 120
Frame / Build: Fit
Hair length: Shoulder length
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Complexion: Tan
Scar(s): Small scar on her forehead
Description: Kitty is a college student in school to become an archaeologist. She’s pretty bubbly and loves to study things about ancient civilizations.

Luna:
Birth Date: Unknown
Birth Place: Unknown
Species: Elf
Ethnicity / Race: Sunstrider
Height: 6’3”
Frame / Build: Thin, slight
Hair length: To the center of her back
Hair color: Red
Complexion: Pink
Scar(s): Covered in scars from years of abuse and toture
Description: After being born to a bleeding slave, Luna was sold off to the king as a servant for the Princess there. She was beaten for any wrongdoing. She is quickly giving up hope of having someone come save her.

Kono Kalakaua
Birth Date: October 21
Birth Place: Hawaii
Currently Living In: Main land
Species:Human
Ethnicity / Race: Pacific Islander
Weight: 115
Frame / Build: Slim, strong
Hair length: To her hips
Hair color: Black
Complexion: Tan
Tattoo(s): Garter belt tattoos on each thigh
Piercings: Tongue and belly button
Description: Kono is an EMT who works at a fire station. She usually takes care of her nephew and works hard at helping people. She secretly is a really good singer but doesn't like talking about it. She’s typically snarky and makes jokes a lot but when she’s working she’s extremely serious.

Daddys Princess

More RP Ideas

~YC and MC are in a crowd (train station? Party? Football Game?) when their destiny watches go off, showing them that their ideal mate is nearby

~Captured Mermaid x Scientist or Janitor (Shape of Water Inspired)

~Muse A is haunted by a Ghost, Muse B, after they move into their new apartment.

~(Set in the 50s) MC is a conservative God fearing woman who teaches at a school and teaches music at her church. YC is a new rockstar who ends up forced to do community service.

~YC is in a motorcycle club and
    MC owns the new coffee shop nearby.
    MC is the local nurse/ doctor who ends up taking care of them
    MC is the younger sister/daughter of one of the seated members

~MC watches YC's kids, YC's kids starts trying to get them together

~Our characters live in a world where spirits and humans coexist and can fall in love with each other. Many Spirits see their human loved ones die before them due to the Spirits’ much longer life expectancy. Even when that human is reborn, their previous memories of their past life are erased from their memory. However, a new profession grows in popularity where spirits, called Matchmakers, can revive the lost memories of a former lover.

~A new psychologist is sent to work at a hospital for the criminally insane, MC ends up attached to yours and does everything in her power to get him to like her, even if that means start killing again.

~Muse A is one of the greatest detectives in the country. Their attention is captured when a serial kills seems to be killing for them. Muse B is obsessed with Muse A and will do anything to get them to notice them, even if it means kill.

~Animal human hybrids exist. They are considered similar to animals and mostly kept as pets. MC is a stray, any kind hybrid animal is OK, and YC finds mine taking her in. Maybe he takes care of her for awhile before he invites her in so they have a bit of a connection. Mc can be like a feral one who never had a family so she's a bit apprehensive or maybe she had a home and was left out there so she's a bit desperate for love and attention.

~A woman is cursed by the Gods to kill anybody she falls in love with. She finds herself in love a man who was cursed by the Gods with immortality.

~A pair goes on an adventure to save their two kingdoms. MC is skilled in swordplay. YC is the mage but YC is a strong, tall orc but doesn't fight with his fists. MC does that. She can be a human or an elf or fairy. She's the dominant one in the relationship.

~A couple have an online relationship were the woman is the dominant one. They meet and find out that he's a mountain of a man but he's a complete gentle giant. While she's a short firecracker with a bit of a tempter but they find that they work together well.

Daddys Princess

More Roles/b]

~A long time ago, scientists have came up with a way to create animal/human hybrids. Each having a different purpose: companionship or work. They've become really popular and your character decided to adopt my character, a cat girl hybrid.
Ex.:
The lab was a cold place. White walls, white sheets, steel bars everywhere. The first thing she remembers is being encased in water or some kind of fluid. She doesn't remember how long she was in there, just that there was always faces, lights, blurs. The first time she breathed air, it burned. The lights burned her eyes too. It was so cold in that room. She was shaking and began screaming in fear. A doctor seemed to already know what to do and injected her with a needle. Then she was sleepy. When she woke up, she got food and water. There were people wearing white and blue, doctors and caretakers. They always spoke to her in calm voices. They always cleaned and fed her. She was scared and confused for the longest time but soon learned to trust and depend on these strangers.

She didn't see other people like her until later. She was carried into a room of other people that looked like her. They had ears and tails. Some were bigger than her, others were the same size. She was sat on the floor and left to interact with the others. She quickly realized then that she didn't look like the doctors and caretakers or the scientists when she crawled to a nearby mirror. She was wearing red and her ears where pointed on top of her head. She had a long tail. Her hair was short, black, and wavy. Her eyes were light blue in color. She was smaller back than, a lot smaller. It scared her. She was so scared all the time.

Luckily, it didn't take long for her to get into the swing of things. She was put in classes similar to a school. She learned how to walk and talk, shapes and colors, and how to read and write. But she also learned how to manage a house, tend to a garden, cook, clean, and preform other tasks she was told would be useful later on. She learned that she doesn't get a name until her new master names her. She instead referred to as a number, #846962. It dawned on her that she was created for someone to hopefully love and care for her. She is a cat-girl, a pet. The head scientist came around often and talked to all of them. All the other cat-girls called him papa, so she did too. There wasn't many of people like her, maybe 10 total. By the time, she was ready to be shipped out, most of the girls she grew up with were gone.

The cat-girl was a lot bigger and different. Her breasts were large and her waist was small. Her hair didn't stay short and grew long, unlike most of the other girls but she didn't mind it. She always had a smile on her face as she eagerly waited to be picked. She usually stayed in the same room with books and a small TV and toys to keep herself occupied but she always kept an eye on the door. They would bring the new master in and show him the girls and they walk out with a brand new pet.

~Similar to the first, expect MC is a stray, any hybrid animal is cool, and YC finds mine taking her in. Mc can be like a feral one who never had a family sos he's a bit apprehensive or maybe she had a home and was left out there so she's a bit desperate for love and attention.

~Your character is a well known hunter and outlaw. You get captured and you have a choice: prison and execution or protect the princess. (High magic and high fantasy)
Ex:
The land of Xandian has been plagued by darkness since the turn of the century. The Great War against the Proviel Empire was still raging and their king is more ruthless than ever. Luckily the Blackheart kingdom has been safe from the war and the darkness. The only problem was the laws set up by the King, Nicolas. His rules are simple. No magic or magical creatures of any kind. At first, the people took it as some kind of joke and continued on with daily life. The king saw this and immediately took action. He grabbed a well known witch and executed her publicly. All of the magical creature: elves, pixies, and nymphs, all left the kingdom as fast as they could. They all mostly fled to the woods surrounding the area but made sure to keep their distance. A lot of the shops that contained magically items left or they had their contraband confiscated and they were fined or jailed.

Whoever was left never questioned the king on his decision. They simply changed how they needed to live and continued on wither their lives. They suspected it had something to do with the kidnapping and murder of the queen. Queen Valincia was one of the best kings anyone has ever seen. Everyone loved and adored her. She was kind and full of grace. She helped keep the king grounded and happy. She was gorgeous and always full of life. She held man festivals for the kingdom bringing happiness wherever she went. But sadly, she was kidnapped by an neighboring kingdom. They held her for ransom and demanded a certain amount of money for her return. No one knows what really happened that day except for a few people but what they do know is that the queen was killed and within 5 days, that neighboring kingdom was gone.

Now the king has only one thing he truly cares about and that's his daughter, Princess Aria. He has an underlying fear that something would happen to her so he keeps her locked away in the castle. She very rarely makes an actual appearance but when she does, she is a practical mirror of the queen. She has long blond hair that's always full of jewels of some kind a matching headband. She's always in an elegant dress of some sort. Her pearl blue eyes shiny brightly as she smiles. She's short with a glow of innocence that always surrounds her. Because of this her father makes sure she's heavily guarded when she goes out when she is allowed out the castle. One her trips she tends to be more then giving. She gives out gold coins and bread to the poor and even has tea with some of the local children. She tries to convince her father to hold ceremonies again but he always refuses profusely. But a problem is quickly brewing in the castle.

A threat was left at the castle doors with the body of a knight saying that war will be upon them. So the king began preparing for war. The knights were doing a routine check of the perimeter when a man was caught and captured selling illegal magically items. He was taken back to the kingdom and throw in the dungeon. The king knows of this man well. He's known for slaying beasts and monster in the woods and selling their parts for money. He is from another land, more of a legend. They say he was apart of the Battle of the Arches. He's a ruthless killer and that interested the king. "Send the boy in here!" He demanded. "It would be a shame to let such talent go to waste." He mumbles to himself. He thinks hard of what he wants to do with the boy. The princess sits next to him in the throne room. She's in a simple white and pink dress full of lace and silks. She watches intrigued as the knights drag in a male covered in dirt and grime. She sits up straight worried about his injuries. But quickly hides her emotions like she has learned before.

~A Knight and a Princess
Ex:
The land of Xandian has been plagued by darkness since the turn of the century. The Great War against the Proviel Empire was still raging and their king is more ruthless than ever. Luckily the Blackheart kingdom has been safe from the war and the darkness. The only problem was the laws set up by the King, Nicolas. His rules are simple. No magic or magical creatures of any kind. At first, the people took it as some kind of joke and continued on with daily life. The king saw this and immediately took action. He grabbed a well known witch and executed her publicly. All of the magical creature: elves, pixies, and nymphs, all left the kingdom as fast as they could. They all mostly fled to the woods surrounding the area but made sure to keep their distance. A lot of the shops that contained magically items left or they had their contraband confiscated and they were fined or jailed.

Whoever was left never questioned the king on his decision. They simply changed how they needed to live and continued on wither their lives. They suspected it had something to do with the kidnapping and murder of the queen. Queen Valincia was one of the best kings anyone has ever seen. Everyone loved and adored her. She was kind and full of grace. She helped keep the king grounded and happy. She was gorgeous and always full of life. She held man festivals for the kingdom bringing happiness wherever she went. But sadly, she was kidnapped by an neighboring kingdom. They held her for ransom and demanded a certain amount of money for her return. No one knows what really happened that day except for a few people but what they do know is that the queen was killed and within 5 days, that neighboring kingdom was gone.

Now the king has only one thing he truly cares about and that's his daughter, Princess Olympia. She very rarely makes an actual appearance but when she does, she is a practical mirror of the queen. She has long blond hair that's always full of jewels of some kind a matching headband. She's always in an elegant dress of some sort. Her pearl blue eyes shiny brightly as she smiles. She's short with a glow of innocence that always surrounds her. Because of this her father makes sure she's heavily guarded when she goes out when she is allowed out the castle. One her trips she tends to be more then giving. She gives out gold coins and bread to the poor and even has tea with some of the local children. She tries to convince her father to hold ceremonies again but he always refuses profusely. But a problem is quickly brewing in the castle. He has an underlying fear that something would happen to her so he keeps her locked away in the castle.

Olympia was forced to watch them torture and murder her mother. Her mother sacrificed herself in order to save Olympia and her purity. She would scream and sob and beg for them to stop but they wouldn't. Her mother only looked at her told her to keep her head high. For 5 days, Olympia was tied to a pole in the basement, only having water to drink and old bread. She heard her rescuers before she saw them. She could hear the screams and shouts of battle. Olympia shook her nude and bloodied mother in a weak attempt to wake them but couldn't. She called for her but the queen didn't move. She lets out a small sigh of relief when she saw knights with her kingdom's crest. She demanded that the knights take the queen first. She tossed a blanket to hide her modesty. All but one of the knights took the queen and left. She thanked the knight as he cut her ties. She stumbled to her feet. She held the knight's hand as he lead her out but a problem a raises.

Several of the enemy knights surround them. The knight protecting her released her hand and began to battle with the other knights but at the last one, his sword was knocked out of his hand. Olympia screamed as the enemy knight raises his sword to do a final strike. She raised her arms a glowing ball of light shot out of her finger tips, striking the enemy in the chest, which knocked him across the room out a window. Before she could even react, her rescuer grabbed her hand and dragged her away and out of the castle. She didn't release his hand, terrified, until she was forced to. It's been weeks since the funeral of the queen and she hadn't left her  father's side. Though she has noticed the looks he gives her. She's sure that he blames her for the death of her mother.

~MC is an angel and YC is a demon. YC captures mine and tries to corrupt MC

~Scientists have managed to manufacture the perfect partner for people. YC decides to create your own partner.
EX:
This example was meant to be set in the future, like YC finds the lab and activates MC about 100 or so years in the future.

He wasn't ready. No one was ready.

Dr. George King pants heavily as he rushes through his lab, ducking and dodging falling debris and gun fire. His white coat strained with his blood and the blood of his coworkers. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not to him. Not to his people. The war has been going on for years, long before the good doctor wa even born. But he lived with his wealthy family inside of the walls. They were promised a good life and safety as long as they payed for it. They never missed a payment. Did the government fail them? No they couldn't have. The government lived in the walls with them.

His hands shake as he works to get into the secret lab. He has to shut everything down. If they were to get their hands onto his technology then it would be over for his people. Living within the walls, means that he was able to work on whatever he wanted. He chose to create the ultimate being. He creates lovers for people who live within the walls. Anything they want he can just simply add it onto the person. They're hyperintellagant, loyal, and strong no matter the size. If the enemy were to get their hands onto this tech, they would be able to build their armies and basically become unstoppable.

Dr. King can hear the army gaining on him. He reaches to door but freezes when he hears men shouting. He can't get into the lab. His job was to destroy his work and go back but that's not possible. He has no chose but to start the self destruct systems and hopes he can make it out alive. The facility housing the lab with explode sending his lab underground and away frm the enemy. Only the government will know what happened. If he doesn't, it's ok. No one will miss him. He has no family. His only friends were the men and women he created for other people's pleasure. He looks through the glass into his lab as he begins the self destruct sequence.

He freezes.

Locked behind the glass in a tube filled with fluids and chemicals was Kim. His most recent creation was still there. He has to save her. She's one of his babies. He quickly unlocks the door and steps into his lab. He locks the door behind him but it's too late as a bullet flies past. He's hit. He gives a loud cry as he drops to the floor but Kim doesn't move. She hasn't been activated yet. He crawls to a chair and sits down, closing his eyes as the beeping gets louder and louder. He knew he would die in here. Either he would bleed out or he would die from lack of oxygen being in the lab once the facility surrounding it blows, forcing the lab underground. He starts up the computer. He wants to leave a message to whoever finds the lab, him.

"Hello. My name is Dr. George King. I am a scientist from Afton Sciences." He coughs hard as blood drips from his mouth. "I don't have much time." Lights flash as the warnings get closer and closer to the end. Gun shots and shouts fill the background. "This is my lab. I wish things didn't end this way. They were supposed to get into the walls. We had walls!" He lets out a soft sob. "but please, whoever finds this, keep Kim safe. She's a good girl. Everything is all set for her. I'm sorry. I failed the mission. God be will me. God be with you. God be with us."

He wheezes out his last few words as he turns off the recording and turns off the computer. He drags himself to the tube holding Kim and sighs as he slides down it. He looks up at the floating women. "Goodbye my dear." He lets out his last breath as explosions fill the facility and the building collapses in on itself. The room quickly going completely dark.

~Person A is lost in the forest, looking for something, or whatever and meets person, B the guardian of the forest.
Ex:
At first, there was nothing, a barren, empty wasteland with nothing but death. Until one day, the sky decided to release the rain and a single raindrop meets a seed and grew into a small plant. It didn't take long until the land became covered in green plants and flowers and fruits along with lakes, rivers, and oceans. All of them of different sizes and shapes. Soon animals begins to walk the lands, feeding from the fruits and grass and other animals but it wasn't until humans and other creatures arrive did the forest birth, Maia.

Maia was born from the bud of a flower. With long red hair, delicate pale skin, and sharp green eyes, she instantly found herself connected with the forest and the world around her. As the days pass, she found she can talk to animals, hear the plants, and control them all. But she didn't understand why she was born. She was ultimately alone. No one's around and there isn't much to do. But that changed when the sky spoke to her telling her that she will protect the forest from the greedy humans and the other creatures like orcs.

She quickly took on the mantle as the Guardian of the Forest. She became an infamous terror to the point that most avoid the dark forests all together. With no hesitations, she kills and maims and leaves a strong message that no one can enter the forest and live. She leaves large sighs and even hangs a few bodys from trees. It got to the point where people began leaving things for her like gold pieces and food to hope to appease her spirit but it does little good. She takes the goods but makes sure that no one enters the forests or gets to far.

But there are tons of rumors that the guardian can be controlled. If one manages to find the flower she was born from, then you can get all of her riches and gold and even control her on general.And that the reason she hates humans and other creatures is because she was betrayed by one but no one can confirm this. But no one really knows what's true anymore. Many have tried but only their bodies returned to the edge of the forest mangled with a warning carved into their skin: "Never return or face my wrath."

~A basic zombie apocalypse one. My character is a loner and your character finds her savaging, YC can be in a group or alone.
Ex:
Need to go. I have to keep moving. Can't stay in one place for too long.

Daisy shakes her head and slaps herself as she tries to force herself to stay awake. She forces herself to focus on the road. She's been driving for days. She has no clue where she is at this point. She has to stay awake. She needs to find a place to crash and then keep moving. 48 hours until you begin to go into rem sleep while awake. She's been up for close to 30.

Gotta find a place.

She looks to the passenger seat and bites her lip to fight the tears. She can't cry. Crying will make it harder to see. She's been alone for so long. She's so tired. She feels her head lulling and swaying. Suddenly the car jerks and she sits up quickly.

"Fuck!" She slaps herself again and shakes her head. "Stay away dammit. You will not die. You. Will. Not. Die." She mumbles to herself. "You promised. So you can't die Daisy. Come on. Think of Chuck Nolan. If you have to, find a volleyball. Fuck it! Make it your friend!" She was screaming at herself now.

The filthy black pick up truck speeds down the streets. She looks over and notices a building. The Columbia Center. Too big. People tend to go to big places at the sign of trouble and they all usually turn with only a few people coming out a live. She continues to drive until she couldn't keep going. She stops when she sees a small brown house.

Small. Dirty. Old. Good. Safe.

"A place to crash." She whispers and pulls to a stop, parking under a tree hidden by some bushes. She hops out and quickly covers the car with a tarp that looks like leaves and dirt so maybe other people won't want it. She picks up her brother's old metal baseball bat and her backpack and approaches the place. She only have a few cans of food and maybe two bottles of water. All of her other supplies are still in the truck. She kicks the door and wait patiently. She continues kicking the door and waits. She smiles when she hears the tell tell sound of growling.

"I'll show you mercy."

She yanks the door open and jumps back as a the dead one comes tumbling out. The man falls to the floor and growls as he stumbles to stand. His lips are blue and his eyes are glazed over, red. He just died. She can tell. Maybe no more than 3 or four days. Looks like her nursing degree is coming in handy. The skull is still hard. She's going to have to use a lot of strength to stop it.

She raise the bat over head and smash down with all of her might, a small cry leaving her mouth, crushing his skull. She pants and tucks her hair behind her ear. She kicks the body to make sure he was dead. She hesitates but leans over and begins to search the body. She felt so disgusted in herself. She finds nothing on him.

She bites her lip and slowly makes her way inside. She looks around and sighs softly. No one in sight. She kicks the door closed behind her and taps her bat on the wall so a loud ringing sound fills the room.

"Come out, come out wherever you are. Nice live person. Come on." She calls out softly. She hits her bat on the wall some more and sighs in relief. "No one here. Great." She plops down on the couch and kicks off her shoes. She tilts her head back and quickly finds herself falling asleep. She passes out.

When she opens her eyes again, she's surrounded by her family. "Mama." She whispers softly and reaches for her, touching her cheek. So warm. "Oh baby. It's going to be OK." The old woman smiles widely and touches Daisy's face. Her face is glowing and warm. "You're gonna live. You have to live." Daisy looks around at all of her family. "For all of them." Daisy nods and tears up. "Yea. i promise Mama."

She back to that room again. A gun in her hand. She has to put all of them down again. She can't. She can't. "Please don't make me do it Mama!"

~Batman and Catwoman
Ex:
Selina's early life was defined by tragedy. When she a little girl, her broken and battered mother, Maria Kyle, committed suicide and her violent and abusive father, Brian Kyle, drank himself to death not too long after. Selina was then separated from her younger sister, Maggie, when she was sent to the Sprang Hall Juvenile Detention Center. It was an abusive state home for orphaned and/or delinquent girls. Eventually, she escaped the Center and lived on the streets. One day she tried pickpocketing the crowd at a carnival outside Gotham City but failed. She was caught by the man who ran the circus and he offered her to join them and learn their ways. Selina had no choice but to agree and soon she learned the art of contortionism, gymnastics, magic, and trickery. Using her new learned skills, Selina improved her pickpocketing skills. When the owner of the carnival died , Selina decided to take her chances on the streets of Gotham and decided today was the day to move up to something bigger.

It was a dark and foggy night in Gotham. Something to be expected from the violent and almost dysfunctional city. Crime practically runs the city, or it used to. One day, a rumor began to go around that a demon or something runs around and stops crime. Lately stopping a madman by the name the Joker from bombing a hospital or something along those lines. For some unknown reason, the city continued to bring in precious jewels and art, most likely to improve their image even though it will most likely be stolen, just like tonight. The museum of art and art history just acquired a new piece, the Cat's Eye Diamond. The Cat's Eye is known to worth over $3.5 million on the black market and with knowing this, the city mayor and the museum upped their security. Inferred lasers, guards, guard dogs, and alarms every where. But that didn't seem to matter to the small black mass that moved through the halls and vents with ease. Flipping, spinning, and dodging guards as if they weren't even there.

Dropping to the floor from the vent above, Selina Kyle tiptoed to the stand where the diamond is locked behind a case. "Oh you poor, poor baby." She mumbles as she uses one of her claws to cut through the glass. "Mommy knows. It's so stuffy in there. Let me set you free." Switching the diamond for the rock of equal weight, she shoved the diamond into a pouch on her hip and began to leave when she was spotted by a guard. "Hey! Stop right there!" The large man begins to run towards her. "Oh come on." She mumbles to herself. She holds her hands up and pouts. "Oh come on baby. Let's just relax." She tries to calm the man down but he notices that the diamonds gone. He presses the alarm turning the lights on. "You stole the diamond! Stop...freak!" He shouts as she begins to back up. He looks her up and down and she winks. "OK. OK. Kitty can play nice." She smirks and waits until he's close enough to knock his feet from under him with a spin. "Or maybe she's just a bad kitty. Sorry baby. Maybe next time I'll have time to play with you a little." She turns and runs down the halls. She climbs up several pedestals and into a vent. Once outside, she runs to her motorcycle and speeds away down the street thinking she's made a clean getaway.

~Superhero/Superhero or Villain. I have this hero and another one that's completely different.
Sand, sand, and wow even more sand.

That's all around for miles. To anybody else this would have been hell but to Kalila "Kitty" Pearson, this was just a small price to pay to be able see the actual Pyramids of Kotori. These pyramids are miles high and thousands of years old. They say that the ruins were built by the god of the doves herself. Archaeologists from all over the world has been trying to the opportunity to even look at the pyramid let alone get inside of it. A few groups have managed to get the government's permission to go and explore the vast structure but none of them have found anything of value. There was rumors going around that the God who made the temple only wanted a person of pure heart, mind, and soul to find the treasures within. The Dove God was known for being a protector of all and didn't care for material things so, if the rumors were true, then it wasn't a surprise that the only thing they found in the temple was old weapons that weren't of much value. 

The government wants to better it's relations with America so the president decided to allow some students to go into the pyramids and explore the region, like a vacation. Kitty was selected to be a part of a expedition. She was top of her class and it did help that her father was a well known scientist as well. The young archaeologist has been waiting most of her life to go see them but to have the opportunity to go inside was a dream come true.

She was well prepared with a giant smile on her face. Dressed in protective gear and a hat, Kitty looked like an old school explorer. She looks at all the other students and the few teachers who've all came along on this journey with her as they file into the bus parked in front of their hotel to make the final leg of their trip. All of them look like her, eyes full of excitement and wonder. She doesn't even listen to their tour guide. She already read all of the material and knows the rules of discovery.

The trip would take a few hours and the sun hasn't risen yet in hopes of getting their and having enough time to explore. She pulls out a her camera and turns it on. She begins recording as she turns the camera towards herself. She doesn't have friends but her mother always wanted to go travel the world but a car accident crushed that dream along with her legs, leaving her heartbroken and in a wheelchair. Kitty decided that if her mom can't come to the pyramids, she'll bring the adventure to her.

"Hey Ma. We are currently making our way to the pyramids. Look," She holds up her hand to the camera. "Shaking." She huffs softly. "I would say it's beautiful here but we left the city and all I can see is sand so if you find a sandbox cute, then this place is breath taking." She giggles sweetly. "Well, we're almost there. Hold on!" She whispers softly to the camera with a huge smile and turns it off. They are almost there now.

Camera in hand, Kitty steps off of the bus and instantly is shocked. It's better than she could of imagined. She turns the camera towards her face and but continues to stare at the monument in front of her eyes. She was currently in front of the main pyramid. The other two were smaller and not as grand. They lie about 50 miles on each side of the main one. All of them tall and a shiny golden brown.

"Ma...Ma this is....Wow." She mumbles and turns the camera back to the tower. She follows behind the guide slowly. Everyone around her was just as in awe. The guide rushes towards Kitty and snatches the camera from her hands.

"No filming inside." He hisses and turns oi glare at everyone. "You may film outside but not inside." She frowns, sighs, and takes her camera back from the rude man.

"Sorry Ma. You heard. No FiLmInG inside." She mimics him and sticks her tongue out at him. She steps back a few feet so she could get a better shout and brings the camera close to her lips. "You know I don't follow the rules well. I'll see what I can get for you, Ma." She whispers with a smile. She turns the camera to her face and winks before placing the camera inside of her binder, locking it in place with one of the rings. She holds it in her arms and continues to film.

Kitty steps up to a nearby table and receives her headlamp, walkie talkie, and a full canteen of water. She gets in line with the other guests and stares to the gruff man in front of them.

"Rules!" He shouts angrily, a sneer on his features. He didn't even introduce himself. "No touching anything! You look and then keep moving. Keep up. You get lost, you may or may not come to find you. No-". Kitty immediately tunes him out to caught up in the awe of all of this.

She could barely contain herself as she walks into the hole that was recently cut out of the wall at the complete end of the line. It was dark and the only light came from the lamps on their foreheads. The halls were long and the turns they took were random. A man in the front of the group talked on and on about random facts but Kitty knew most of them already so she didn't really listen. She was trying her best to look around at everything but also film it all too.

She was about to turn the corner to follow the group down a fork in the hall when she stopped. Down one way, a light was there. It was just hovering there. It was calling to her. She couldn't help but to follow it. Her chest felt warm and she felt completely at peace the closer she got to the light. She realized that the light was getting farther and farther away so she picked up the pace. Thinking, it's a lost explorer or something, she call out to it.

"Hey! Hey wait! Are you OK? Are you lost?"

She got no response. She continues to follow it until she reaches a large room where it seemingly vanishes but the light is the last thing on her mind. It's already lite with torches that lined the wall. There are inscriptions all over the walls all the way to the ceiling, a large box is in the center of the room on some kind of stage. It must be the main burial hall or something. She thinks to herself as she steps up to a large box placed in the center of the room. A coffin maybe?

She steps up to it hesitantly and stares at it. The top covers it so she can't see inside of it. It's covered in dust and dirt but there's something embedded into it. She sets her binder down on the ground and brushes the dirt off with her hand. She hisses and yanks her hand away quickly.

It was sword! It cut her hand. Looking down, she could see her blood had gotten on the sword but it quickly evaporate as if the sword was scolding hot. The sword began to glow a warm bright light and lifts into the air. Chanting fills the room, as Kitty steps back, her eyes wide and fear filling her. She turns to run but a white mist begins to wrap around her body, starting at her ankles and ascending upwards, lifting her into the air. Her backpack drops to the ground and she couldn't help but scream.

"Do not fear child. I am here to guide you." A woman? Where is she?

"What! Who are you? What's going on?!" She screams and shakes with fear. Suddenly, a burning pain begins to crawl up her back.

"It will hurt child but with you as my new vessel. I can continue to protect the world and my people. Please endure the pain for now child."

Tears fills her, as the mist covers her and everything goes white.

"Rest child. Together. We will fix the wrongs of this world."

Kitty sits up and screaming in fear. She pants heavily and looks around in a panic. Hands grab her wrists and cups her cheek. "Kitty! Kitty! Kalila! It's me. It's Mommy. You're OK." Kitty turns and comes face to face with her mother. She takes some deep breathes and looks around again.

"Where am I?"
"The hospital. In America. You were in some kind of accident. You've....I'm so glad you're awake." Kitty's mother, Raquel, leans over and wraps her arms around her body. "You've been in a coma for 4 weeks! I was so scared!" She sobs loudly before sitting up and punching Kitty in the shoulder.

"OW! Ma! What was that for?!"
"You get a tattoo! Slip into a coma! Leaving your poor mama all alone-"
"Tattoo?" She mumbles confused. "I don't have a tattoo?"
Her mother shakes her head and places her hands on her hips, despite being in her chair. "Don't lie! I've seen it! The angel wings on your back?"

Kalila yanks the covers off of her body and hops to her feet. She shuffles to the mirror, her body stiff from the lack of movement. She stands there for a moment and stares at herself. She looks like her but she doesn't feel the same. She yanks off the gaudy blue scrubs and turns her back to the mirror and her eyes widen. Her mother wasn't lying. Wings are etched into the skin of her back. It's not even small it covers the full length of her spine.

"When did I....?"

"You shouldn't be moving. Get in the bed, child." Kitty spins around so fast she gets dizzy. The voice! It's that voice again. Where...? No one else was in the room except her mother. A nurse steps into the room. "Oh my God! You need to lie down! Please, I need to get eh doctor." She rushes over and practically drags her to bed.

Finally.

Her mother is wheeled out of the hospital room after hours of just yelling at her. Kitty relaxes in the sheets, despite them being uncomfortable and rubs her eyes. When she opens them again, a woman dressed in white is in front of her. Kitty's eyes widen and she leans back.

"I suspect you have questions. I am Njiwa. I am the God of Doves and I have chosen you to continue my mission of peace, love, and protection."

Kitty blinks slowly and stares at the woman with widen eyes.

"I've lost my mind."

Daddys Princess

Currently looking for more rp partners and updated O/O's

Daddys Princess

Daddys Princess

Daddys Princess

Bump! Looking for new partners. Should be adding more rp prompts soon

Daddys Princess

Daddys Princess

Bump! Looking for new partners. Going to add more roles soon.

Daddys Princess

Bump! Looking for more partners please.