Gay Scientists Isolate the Christian Gene

Started by Sabby, April 16, 2011, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Blitzy

One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Oniya

'Alcoholic queues up for seconds at Holy Communion altar.'

*snicker*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Phoenixrisen

I love the way that got turned around there. :-)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

paraplu

Hehehe, I love it when people are smug assholes. This vid is SO getting used =)

Mathim

When I saw that topic title, I was like, "Oh, the Onion is at it again!" But this was by someone different I've never heard of.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sabby

CNNNN, a spin off of Chasers War on Everything.

Both shows I am proud to say are from my little known country of Australia. They truly are some of the funniest and wittiest people on TV, anywhere.

Wolfy

:/ But wait...Does this mean christianity is also the one true religion because it's genetically encoded? O-o

Though I guess it could be extended to say that Muslims are born muslims, and jews are born jews. :/

ReijiTabibito

Okay, I'm confused...I thought that Christians wanted to prove that there isn't a gay gene?

Sabby

At the risk of turning this into an actual debate (come on people, laugh :P) Christianity will take anything it can get really... Gays in the genes, so it can be medically corrected. Gay is a choice, so they help you unmake it. Theres no real science or psychology behind any of it, they just want any excuse to 'treat it'.

NotCarrot

To be really fair, the people making those arguments about homosexuality aren't Christians per se. More like bigots using whatever they can to justify themselves. >.>

Edit: Getting off the srs bsns train, the video was hilarious.

Sabby

Oniya

Quote from: Sabby on April 16, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
CNNNN, a spin off of Chasers War on Everything.

Both shows I am proud to say are from my little known country of Australia. They truly are some of the funniest and wittiest people on TV, anywhere.

So, does CNNNN stand for Cable New Network News Network?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Sabby

Chasers Non Stop News Network.

...theres two N's in non >.>

Oniya

Works for me :-)  Creative capitalization is just as amusing as self-reference.

Zakharra

Hahaha! That's perfect. I told my mate and she had a good laugh.

Saerrael

*grins* Thanks, Sabby, it made me laugh ♥

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Phantasmatical

I like a good laugh before I get offline. Never good to leave on a serious note. This vid made my night. xD

MasterMischief

Quote from: Sabby on April 17, 2011, 04:37:03 AM
At the risk of turning this into an actual debate (come on people, laugh :P) Christianity will take anything it can get really... Gays in the genes, so it can be medically corrected. Gay is a choice, so they help you unmake it. Theres no real science or psychology behind any of it, they just want any excuse to 'treat it'.

You mean take it out for ice cream or something?   ???

Wolfy

Quote from: auroraChloe on April 20, 2011, 06:18:35 PM

Well I could argue and bring up divorce, but I support Gay rights. o3o

Though that is something interesting...

Who had the first Gay Divorce? O_o