Shattered Webs (Anime-Fantasy-Heroes)

Started by Broken, March 26, 2016, 04:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

Welcome to my seeking thread, I am looking for role plays that have anime themes, fantasy, stuff with heroes and deities the works. I'm going to constantly update this thread with new characters, but for now I will list my universal character. Hopefully some of you think he will be a good match in someone's roleplay.

Ashitaka Moro
Will vary, but will have the physical appearance of a male in his early twenties.
Species
Varies from role plays, but goes from Lonely God, Spirit, Deity, Angel, Ninetails
Abilties
Amount at one time may vary

Grand Healer; The amount of power varies, but the cvire of the character is to be able to heal grave wounds, and bring people back from the brink of death. With songs from his lite he will be able to heal any wound, cure any poison, and enlighten the energy of others. To be able to regenerate lost limbs, and even cast protective spells with different songs.

Celestial ink; drawing in a parchement he can summon forth powers from within. Certain symbols cause varying effects. One of them being able to stop time completely, allowing him to avoid most attacks that would cause harm. Further effects will be worked on in role plays.

Powers
Levetation
Expert in healing magic
Druid knowledge
Will vary from roleplay
Weapon
The Mother Woods lute
A very powerful lute that causes powerful magic to be sent out when songs are played from it. It seems very powerful and hardy, able to block attacks from heavy steel without being damaged.
History
Will be varied from the kinds of role plays his character is apart of.

Broken

Been wanting to seek an anime themed rp for this new idea of a character, an Oni character that has the passive abilities of titanic strength and other abilities that would relate to whatever Rp he would be in, but his main power is to shift or transform into his “Rampage” Rampage form what exactly traits and powers he obtains in this form again would adapt to whatever story he would be in, but the staple would be becoming a massive 17 meter tall monster.

Yes that second photo is my artwork, I know it’s rough but this has been a character I’ve been trying to develope for a long time