News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Plot heavy roleplays wanted. F for m or f

Started by Nuttyxprincess, July 03, 2014, 07:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

So, after a bit of a break from Elliquiy I have found myself unable to "get into" the mood that I was in a few months ago, but I have established that the games that are tickling my fancy are the plot/ character heavy ones.

What I am looking for is someone who can sustain a roleplay without jumping it to the juicy bits. I love the building of characters, stories, and plot.

I am fine with smut, sex, fetishes whatever, but it don't want that to be the centre of the game. If we agree that the characters will eventually fall in love I want it to be eventually.. I want to awkward, the flirting, the build up.

So, ideas, well. That is where I get a bit stumped. I actually prefer to bounce off a partner and create a world/plot with them, but some possibilities (not fleshed out in any way)

-- based off tv, movies or games, not canon, but similar worlds and such. --

Primeval, skyrim, firefly, game of thrones, walking dead

-- entirely new ideas --

Set in modern, historical or fantasy settings, with any combination of characters (see my rp preferences for more info)

Big pluses for ideas -

anything with a twist - from the sweet innocent guy actually being a mass murderer to the shy guy being the one to save the girl and show courage, accidental pregnancies, accidents, political manipulation etc etc

Drama. Chaos. Mayhem. I love stories with mayhem and dilemmas and drama. See the above for some ideas, but add in jealousy, fights, "real life" incidents like death in the family, exes coming back to torment, children from previous marriages/relationships, illness.. Anything that adds depth to the game and shows me more of the personality of your character.

Faults. No one in this world is perfect. So include faults. Scars, a limp, OCD or messy, a little overweight, a little short, a family they are ashamed of, etc etc the possibilities are endless.

If you think you may be interested, please. Message me. I am happy to discuss further!
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~