Sith mistress looking for Twi'lek apprentice [NC]

Started by elfguy, June 15, 2011, 03:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This young Twi'lek Sith Apprentice lives two very different lives. When her Mistress isn't there, she is put in charge of the Imperial armada. She commands Soldiers, Agents, and rules ruthlessly over everyone on board, thousands of people following her every order.

But when she's at her Mistress's side, she's only allowed to wear a small part of her outfit. She's kept bound and gagged, not only in front of her mistress, but on the bridge, in full view of the Soldiers and Technicians she commands.

The humiliation for the proud Sith Apprentice is great, and her Mistress knows it. The act is also a powerful training for the young Twi'lek. First, she learns to build up anger and resentment, which allows her greater control over the Dark Side of the Force.

It also solidifies both the Apprentice and the Mistress's authority over the crew, as they witness not only what the Sith are capable of over them, but also the strength of their relationship, their loyalty, and how dangerous it would be to go against either.

For this RP I need someone who will play the Twi'lek Sith Apprentice. As an apprentice she has been conditioned from birth to obey her Mistress, and in her case, her Mistress likes the most kinky of lessons. She keeps her around the bridge naked, bound, gagged, allows members of the crew to touch and even fuck her in public, even though they are considered by Sith standard weak and insignificant, and so it's a great humiliation for the Twi'lek.

If you're interested in playing a Twi'lek and receive all sort of punishment, let me know!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
----

Kairi

I wish I knew more about twi'lek because I want to! :)
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Lithium