Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I'm breaking up because I'm supposed to be the high maintenance one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sapien

I"m breaking up with you for just needing too much oiling, break renewals, and tire renewal!

The volkswagen was way better!

blue bunny sparkle

Breaking up with you for not wanting to work for the goods!

olive

I haven't seen you in weeks, then you show up out of nowhere, breaking up with people. I though you were on super secret assignment for the C.I.A. or something. Turns out you've just been keeping things on the downlow. The secret is out now. We're over for good. *points to the door*

blue bunny sparkle

You've just blown my cover Olive! Just great! Now we really can't be together! We're through!

Mordred

Your wings are lovely. And yes, I can't deny I love how they flutter. But you know I'm ticklish.. yes, my only disease. I think it's a holdover from.. sadly.. once being human. Yet still, knowing this, you can't resist watching me squirm and lose control. Giggling, you know, is not becoming of my kind! Therefore, I must end this. Seems petty, I know.. but I'm ancient.. what do you expect?
Goodbye, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I have ask you not to track in your paint and yet you continue to do it.
Now look at my clean floors all filled with blue paint foot prints. I'll have
to spend hours getting that paint up and you just don't care. I have had
enough. Get out and take your coffin with you. I don't care that it is 1
hour until sunrise, that is your problem. Get out. Go..Now. I mean it.

Ok after one last angry fuck then you have to leave.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

What?  You're still shagging your ex???? We are so through!

Swashbuckler

I have got to let you go for always hogging the fan...I'm hot too!

Belle33

I'm not sure what's going on here - but I'm thinking you should count me out.  Bye!

despickable

All the times we have been in the same games together here not once have you every offered to role play with me So I guess you are playing with others so bye

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Prefect Mos

Belle33

I don't think you're really a prefect.  Get out!

Zaphod

People living in  glass houses should not throw stones. And give me back that $100,000 engagement ring I gave you!

Belle33

No way!  I stuck with you through that twitter sex scandal - I'm totally keeping the ring.  No you - out! 

Zaphod

You leaked the Twitter thing to the media. You think I wouldn't find out? Ha! Now pack up your bags and leave.

Prefect Mos

Belle33

I'm leaving you for keeping up such a hot avi and banning on the wrong thread - who does that!!!!

Zaphod

Darling, I love you to bits but I can't have your mother moving in with us. It just won't work. Let's part as friends and sleep together once in a while when we are in the mood.

Belle33

I'm breaking up with you because I just found out about your and my mother.  How could you?  *slaps*

Zaphod

You never told me your mother was Mrs. Robinson! Get out before I throw you out!

Belle33

Hello, Belle Robinson - how could you not know this?  I'm leaving you for someone who is more attentive.  *moons you on my way out*

Zaphod

*yells after her* And wherever you go, learn some cooking first.

Belle33

Oh - that is low.  No need!  I am leaving you for a man who cooks!  Neanderthal!!!

olive

I turn my back for one minute and you have completely changed your look. I almost didn't recognize you. You should have cleared these major changes with me, first. You'll now have to rue the day.......get to rue-ing, I mean stepping.

*points to the door*