Looking for Male for Armored Core Roleplay [MUL]

Started by Aftiel, August 28, 2009, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aftiel

Idea For A Game:

Genre: Sci-Fi/Mecha

Based off of: Armored Core Series of Video Games

Setting: Primarily the very popular arena, where we would play the superstar pilots that entertain the teeming masses with EXPLOSZIONS! And Mecha bits.

Characters:

• Me: She is one of the few female pilots who pretends to be male in a primarily male arena.  I'm open to making my character look like whatever you want her to, though she is just human for now.

• You: A male pilot.   Style and stuff is up to you
Possible plot hooks:
- Your character discovers that I'm really a girl, and uses that to blackmail me into sex (I would prefer this one!)

-Or-

- Your character discovers that I'm really a girl where we hit it off in a more "traditional" manner which could lead to complications in the League, especially if one of us is higher ranked than the other. (Actually both ideas could lead to these complications.)

General wants: I would like to have some mild bondage on me involved, and your character taking the lead in the bedroom.  Romance is fun, but it is not required.  Also, some mild Mecha combat scenes could be fun.  Also, the more detail you can get into the better.  Just remember that size of your post doesn't indicate quality, but I really would like to see good detail in the descriptions of your actions, and responses to mine.

P.S. - I am also very new to this and rather shy, so some patience and some help would be greatly appreciated.  I am learning and I would be honored to have a wonderful teacher help me.

I would love to hear your responses, so either message me here in the thread or just send me a PM!

I hope you have fun, and thanks or reading.
I was such an edgelord a decade ago LOL.

Jecht

Hey, I like your ideas. I wouldn't mind doing this with you. I'm not totally up to date with Armored Core but I will sure try.

Jecht
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kaxhra

Wow,  I would definitely LOVE to do a story like this!

And since I'm quite knowledgeable with the Armored Core series, I think this would be a GREAT story to play out!

I'll send you a PM.

Doomsday

Not stating interest, I just love the name of the game "For Answer", it makes no sense! Awesome game though, I hope to find it in a bargain bin somewhere.

Aftiel

Actually the name For Answer does make sence when you pay attention to the story, your looking for an answer to save mankind.

upanddown4life

If this ii still open, I'd love to do it. I've been an AC fan since Project Phantasma two PlayStations ago and have spent days getting my Raven just right so that nobody in the arena could beat me. And to be honest, once or twice when playing, I've sometimes thought about what if when male and female pilots fought, they had a sexual bet going.

Plus, the way you describe yourself as shy and looking for a teacher is nice too.

Insight

Hey, I know my AC's. I wouldn't mind playing with you if you still wanted to.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Aftiel

Im gonna ressurect this idea, rather than make a whole new thread, I shall bump this old idea back to the surface, and see if any one still wants to maybe play it with me! I'm open for RP's please send a PM.

Darthvegeta800

This thread certainly caught my attention as mecha-related rps are not that widespread.
Would the focus solely lie on the arena or would there also be 'mercenary missions' on the side related to whatever main storyline is taking place in the world at large?

Aftiel

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on April 15, 2012, 03:24:58 AM
This thread certainly caught my attention as mecha-related rps are not that widespread.
Would the focus solely lie on the arena or would there also be 'mercenary missions' on the side related to whatever main storyline is taking place in the world at large?

Well I'm certainly open to other ideas, send me a PM with what you were thinking.