Looking for a few trackers (light, small group rp setting)

Started by Kiric Rand, December 03, 2009, 06:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Looking for about 6-10 people (5-9 after myself of course) to run a sort of Zombieland meets Land of the dead story. I'm allowing adult contant in the story, but really dont want it to be the main focus of the story

the Setting is as such. It's been 10 years since the crash. Zombies have roamed all over the United States en mass. At first life was rough, but recently, humanity has begun to reclame their cities and lives. The costal cities were recovered first, and since then two groups have been formed. First are the Sentenals, hired gaurds that protect the innocents from the zombie hordes. Second are the Trackers, hired guns that enter the Wastelands in order to find food, medicine, and other supplies. You are a tracker.

Recently, humanity has begun its push tword the center of the country. St. Louis has just been reinhabited, and you have made you way out there in order to seek your foturne. You have no team, assuming there will be more like you out there to ally up with as necessary.

The character sheet will look something like this.
Name: Jason Young

Nickname: "Rockstar"

Home: Fayetteville, NC

Current base: St. Louis, MO (should be the same for everyone)

Years as a Tracker: 5

Skills: Jason is a a tactition, able to plan everything out to a tee. Whenever he is involved, rest assured there is a plan "a", a plan "b", and plans all the way to "j".

Perfered weapons: A pair of saw-offed shotguns

Backstory: As if life isn't hard enough for a rockstar, you fans try to tackel you at every turn, tabloids breathing down your neck, but now this. Jason was the front man for a local NC band called "Everfrost", that was untill the day of the crash and their drummer tried to turn them into a human buffet. Jason escaped, the others didnt. He left his home to find safe haven and bury a dark secret, and 5 years ago joined up with a tracker group called the "skulltakers". Since that day, Jason has devoted his life to making sure no one ever had to live through what he did. With new oppertunities opening in St. Louis, Jason feels this might be the perfect time to strike out on his own.

Please try to keep yourselves from the costal cities, and I want the characters to have no idea who each other are please. Humans only please. Other than that, play what you want, experianced tracker, or newbie.

Current Trackers:
1. "Rockstar" (kiric rand)
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

playfullchick76

im in if you get a few other people. I saw zombieland today, so i know the source material, as well as the land of the dead.

Tectum

Hi, I'm interested, seems like a great idea to get me used to forum rp (new to it, have rped else where though) if you don't mind me being a little ummm I want to say something less harsh but I'll probably be crap and rusty at rp in general for a little while.
I've seen both movies but I'm not from the US so I don't know the citys and the like well but I guess that doesn't matter much in a zombie world. I'll attempt to come up with a working character tommorow but please let me know if you'd rather not put up with me learning the ropes, I'd understand. ^ ^
Everything tends to have a reason, it is simply a matter of figuring the bloody thing out.

Kiric Rand

i got no problem in you using this to learn how to RP..... if we can get about 3 more people to join up
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

kingOFcalifornication

Kiric Rand

thats 4, and i know i can count one other person in when she actually finds this post, so just need at least 1 more.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Ryhana

If you're still looking for people then I'd be more than Happy to join in ^_^

Kiric Rand

Update: Current Trackers intrested
Tracker 1: "Rockstar" (Kiric Rand)
Tracker 2: (playfullchick76)
Tracker 3: (Tectum)
Tracker 4: (kingOFcalifornication)
Tracker 5: (Ryhana)
Tracker 6:
will fill slots 7-10 if needed.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

I'll get a Bios thread and RP thread started as soon as we get the last needed spot filled, so might get started working on your trackers.
[Floatright]
[/float]

LIAR

Tectum

Woot! Looks like we have enough to begin soon, i'll start running up character
Everything tends to have a reason, it is simply a matter of figuring the bloody thing out.

NosCorventius

If you have room for one more I'd like to throw my hat in the ring too. My characters a bit different though so I'll send you a pm first before posting the Character info.

Tectum

Yay got my character together, but I'll hold up on posting given the mention of a thread for character bio's.

Kiric Rand

Update list:
Tracker 6: (Your Akina)
Tracker 7: (NosCorventius)
looks like its time to open the bios thread and getting the story started, still have 3 open sopts for anyone that wants to join later.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Kiric Rand

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55463.0

The Bios page is open, will be setting the opeing thread in a day or so, letting people get their characters up.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Abanu

Hey if you still have room for one more tracker I'd love to jump in. I see you have 7 already though.

Kiric Rand

thats not a problem bro, was looking to get 6-10, so we still have open slots.

curent roster:
Tracker 6: (Your Akina)
Tracker 7: (NosCorventius)
Tracker 8: (Abanu)
Tracker 9: open
Tracker 10: open
[Floatright]
[/float]