More Precious Than Rubies (Main Roles Cast, Looking for Wives/Students)

Started by Maeve, August 28, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience. I'm having some computer problems, but should be able to post soon.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Elf

Mintprincess

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Mintprincess

The premise looks really cool and I love Dystopian societies! I totally don't mind playing the perfect student <3   

Looking forward to it!

Elf

That's awesome, welcome aboard, Mintprincess.

Now if Maeve approves and gets her computer issues resolved we should be good to go.

This should be a lot of fun.

DizzyIsabella

Yay! So glad we're full now!

You said I was free to change my faceclaim for Pansy, Maeve? Aslong as she was blonde and glamorous.

Well I'm sticking to similar to what you wanted, but am going to use "Megan Williams"! Hope that's ok!

Do Not Go Gentle

Mintprincess

Lovely!!!  And who is the PB for Fawn? I may keep her the same after I do a picture hunt. :)

Golden Spider

I must make a request that now this is filled out can you delete the threat or at least change the name to indicate it has closed?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

AndyZ

Did you want in as a character, Golden?  Maybe as one of the original wives?

Golden Spider

lol you read perfectly into the reason I requested that. Yes I would, if that would be possible. even still. my request stands. it's just common courtesy.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Mintprincess

Quote from: Golden Spider on September 30, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
I must make a request that now this is filled out can you delete the threat or at least change the name to indicate it has closed?
I'm pretty sure the first post said other characters are fine for the group as long as they complimented the main cast.   And we just filled yesterday or so and I'm not sure Maeve has been on to see. 

<3

AndyZ

I'm sure it'll be fine.  Elf wasn't listed in the original cast either.

DizzyIsabella

I'm sure Maeve would be more than happy to have another character.

And in her defense, it did only fill the last slot today, she hasn't commented so probably hasn't seen that it's filled up.

Another male character would balance things nicely, I think.

Stable Boy  >:) >:)
Do Not Go Gentle

Elf

My character is indeed not in the list of wanted characters. The opening post does say that other characters are available specifically saying other wives/harem members and friends or business associates of My Lycan.

Yes, another male would make us more balanced, but personally I don't mind one bit having the ladies out numbering us guys.

Maeve

Computers fixed! First post is up! We have a Fawn! Everything is finally coming together.

Feel free to post when you have time. Girls want to do intro posts about life at the school, fear for the future, ect ect ect ...have at it. You have any questions about world building do not hesitate to ask.

Intro post of Lord Lycan at home, thinking he would like to add to his collection would be amazing. All I ask is that if you name the other wives try to limit them to either flowers, animals or something kinda cute.

Elf I await your post with bated breath. No rush though, I certainly took enough time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237411.0

Maeve

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on September 30, 2015, 08:17:38 AM
Yay! So glad we're full now!

You said I was free to change my faceclaim for Pansy, Maeve? Aslong as she was blonde and glamorous.

Well I'm sticking to similar to what you wanted, but am going to use "Megan Williams"! Hope that's ok!

After doing an image search on her, she'll do nicely. Just if you wouldn't mind using some of the less made up looking ones at first. Pansy would still be newbie glamorous at first. 

Maeve

Quote from: Mintprincess on September 30, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
Lovely!!!  And who is the PB for Fawn? I may keep her the same after I do a picture hunt. :)

That would be India Eisley. Feel free to change her, just try to go for that vibe if you would.

Maeve

Quote from: Golden Spider on September 30, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

As everyone has already stated, thanks guys, technically it isn't closed. There's lots of things people could play. The Feral Wimin could use a leader, the plot could turn that they want to lure Lord Lycan's new girls away for propaganda purposes. There's all of Lord Lycan's previous wives and harem girls, the other students at the school, and the teachers that could have larger roles. Other men could include the guards at the school, the male members of the Feral Wimin, members of the farmer's revolt or political rivals of Lord Lycan.

If anything of these call out to you, let me know.

I will be changing the title to reflect that the main parts are taken however, just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:20:37 AM
That would be India Eisley. Feel free to change her, just try to go for that vibe if you would.
she looks good!   I'll take a look tonight when I get home <333333

Can't wait !

Elf

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:10:20 AM
Computers fixed! First post is up! We have a Fawn! Everything is finally coming together.

Feel free to post when you have time. Girls want to do intro posts about life at the school, fear for the future, ect ect ect ...have at it. You have any questions about world building do not hesitate to ask.

Intro post of Lord Lycan at home, thinking he would like to add to his collection would be amazing. All I ask is that if you name the other wives try to limit them to either flowers, animals or something kinda cute.

Elf I await your post with bated breath. No rush though, I certainly took enough time.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237411.0

Very glad that your computer is fixed.

I will hopefully get a post up this weekend

Quote from: Maeve on October 02, 2015, 10:30:27 AM

I will be changing the title to reflect that the main parts are taken however, just as soon as I figure out how to do that.

It's simply enough. Modify the first post and change what is in the subject box. Then click on the save button.

Maeve

There is now an OOC, for emergencies, plot developments and the like. Thank you AndyZ for reminding me to do it. I look forward to everyone's posts.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=238368.0

Maeve

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am looking for a new Chiclet.