Get Rich Or Cry Trying (starting again so seeking)

Started by azzmeister89, June 18, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Name: Masako Sabreheim
Height: 6'
personality: She's extraordinarily confident in her appearance and the like; and she knows she can use it to influence and manipulate others.  Masako tries to suppress her own pride, once being cut off from the family's wealth; she hasn't panicked yet and knows eventually she'll inherit it as well.  Masako is also somewhat prideful about her social role and tries to keep things in her control when she can. Unfortunately, Masako is racist in terms of sexuality; she won't even pay attention to those that don't meet her criteria
Hobbies: Video gaming, Conventions, Writing, Swordplay (hereditary, she comes from a long family line.)
Ons: guys younger than her, intelligence, good sense of humor, (and others i can't mention here.)
Offs: Pain, blackmail, ego
History: Masako was born in Berlin, her parents being a forerunner in the Biotech field and a Commander of the Division Schnelle Kräfte.  Her family's fortune stems from advancements and investments in the Biomedical field as well as several high-class businesses that stretch worldwide.  Having a considerably "normal" childhood of the best education money, position and authority could obtain; she was sent to America to attend college and to expand her horizons.  Having found a place she enjoyed there, she remained in the US as a legal immigrant and bears dual citizenship in both America and Germany.

She has not been a fool, when she was made to find her own way of life in America; she was severed from using her family's funds but had been smart enough in the past to put away and save up her own money.  PUtting a fraction of what she got in stipend into a private account, she's in no danger of running out of funds for at least another 2 years if she slows down spending.   

Note: She actually has blue eyes, not the color in the pic.

Sue me I'm super picky and this it the only one that fits IMO

azzmeister89

Personally i would prefer real pictures but if there is a anime drawing or a CGI image you want to use thats fine too

The male characters can be friends or at least aqainted if both players agree to it but this game will also work if at first they have never met. From what i'm planning they will all meet soon anyway.

Also as a side note. Snake your profile is great but you do need to edit one thing. All the men in this game are likely to be older then your character so having her turned off by older men may pose a problem

Inari

I am not too keen on the idea of using real pictures and I don't want to make people feel awkward using them. So I'll take a bow out and hope you have fun!

lesleymoon

Name: Aubrey Morgan

Height: 5'6

Occupation: (male characters only): She tells people she is an actress

Personality: Vain and materialistic, smart if she'd only apply herself. Sometimes brash and outspoken.

Hobbies: Shopping, yoga, taking acting classes, clubbing, travel, taking lots of selfies to post to social media.

Ons: Exhibitionism, expensive champagne, fast cars, dominant partners, oral, anal, risky, unprotected sex

Offs: Bodily fluids, kids, extreme torture

History: Aubrey was born to a Hollywood executive father and a former beauty queen mother. Aubrey was the apple of her father's eye  and was treated as a princess from the day she was born. She has never wanted for anything in her life, except for maybe attention from her parents. She recently graduated college and her father has given her six months to get her life together or he is cutting her off. Probably. She is used to having the finer things in life, and doesn't want to settle for a life without them. She is sure that she won't have to, she is firmly convinced that she could be a hugely successful actress and failing that, her fall back plan is to follow her mother's advice and find herself a rich man to keep her in the highlife. This goal has only gotten more pressing thanks to her father's ultimatum.

azzmeister89

As i said starcry that is just my personal prefrence but i'm ok with people using CGI or anime pictures. I hope you'll reconsider.

Lesleymoon. She looks good so far. Look forward to seeing the completed profile.

Juggtacular

Name: Dorian King
Height: 6'3
Personality: Playful, Funny, Dedicated, Hard Working, Flirty
Hobbies: MMA, Boxing, Basketball, Football, Snowboarding, Cooking, Partying
Ons: Public Sex, Seduction, Teasing, Anal, Oral, Rough Sex
Offs: Watersports, Scat, Blood, Needy Women
History: Born and raised in one of the poorer parts of Atlanta, Georgia, Dorian didn't have it easy coming up. His parents both worked two jobs and he was practically raised by his grandmother. And when he was around 6, his parents had twins, which made life that much harder despite the joy the babies brought to their family. His entire life, his parents and his grandma told him to go to school, get an education, make something of himself. Take advantage of the opportunities they weren't even given. He listened and was a good student, but he showed natural talent for two things.

Sports, and music. He started playing football and basketball in elementary school, and never stopped. By the time he was a Freshman in high school, people knew who he was and had big expectations. He joined the football and basketball teams, and after showcasing his skills, he was one of the very few Freshman to get bumped up to play at the Varsity level. Aside from that, he scrounged up some money and bought as much studio equipment as he could afford. A mic, a pop filter, and recording equipment.

He set up a small studio in his closet, and he did everything on his beat up old laptop. By the time he graduated, he had tons of athletic scholarship offers, and a small fanbase in his hometown for his music. He thought about college, but he realized that while he loved football and basketball, it wasn't what he wanted to do for a living. He knew that while he had the talent and skill, getting drafted was hard, and he'd put his body through hell every single day. But with his music...well he'd get paid the same or maybe more to write songs and make beats. Neither career had a high success rate, but he knew which one he was going for if he was going to try.

He decided to throw caution to the wind and focus solely on his music. It was a gambit that payed off, because within a few weeks, he had a song on the radio and it made it to the number one spot. From there, things skyrocketed for him. Interviews, features on songs, recording labels offering him very lucrative contracts. He knew how they worked though, and he'd never have any freedom under a label. So he took the hard road and stayed independent for a while.

That didn't stop the money from rolling in though, and within two years he had enough money to fund his own label, Royal Records Entertainment. After he made it big, he made his parents retire so they could enjoy life on his dollar. He bought them a house, he bought his grandma a house, cars for them and anything else he could think of. And since his little brother and sister graduated high school, he paid for all their college needs and even got them cars to get around in.

lesleymoon

azzmeister89

Well i was thinking it would either be New York, LA or Miami. Which would you all prefer?

lesleymoon

I was thinking LA as well but could go either way. So first choice LA second choice NYC third Miami

azzmeister89

Well due to the wealth of our male characters it is possible that we can use any location. My character will probably take more then one trip to go do something fun and dangerous with whatever female has his claws in him at the  time but it would make a lot of sence to have them all in one location as far as where they live. Shall we say LA? It seems the most likely choice.

Juggtacular

Yeah. most people who make it big spend lots of time in LA anyway if they don't just outright live there. It's like a rite of passage.

lesleymoon

Those are my thoughts as well and with the wealth of the men travel anywhere they want to go can happen or could say they split time between LA and.....wherever

eiselmann

yeap my guy has a home there anyway and traveling anywhere is well within his scope
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Chreestafer

I'll have my character sheet up at some point today :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

Take your time buddy until we get another two females this wont be able to start. Also is it possible if we can get pictures of your characters lesley and snake?

lesleymoon

She is posted now...sorry it took so long :)

azzmeister89

lesleymoon

Snake

I vote MIami.

*namely cuz I'm a massive csi; miami and Burn notice fan. but hey*

I'll hunt one down

And that's fine. it's a char flaw she has; just means she has some way to actually develop ^_^

azzmeister89

Ok come on ladies, we just need two more to get started!

azzmeister89

Bumping to see if we can grab two more ladies

Snake

Wait how many do we have on the roster so far Azz?  If we were to start here and now. would my char be the only female here? o.O

azzmeister89

Currently we have two females and four males. Would like to start with an equal ratio between males and females.

Snake

Makes sense to me. But apparently the idea just isn't pulling in the attention it really needs.