Cruise of Death [Ex, Horror, Survival]

Started by Acid Lips, September 11, 2012, 01:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

The madness of a single man he was a man who just got out of prison and discovered he had a incurable illness. His life was sent upside down when his wife died out of the same illness, he saw how he would become and he could not bare it. He would end up in bed without speaking and his muscles all torn up. He saw what it was capable of doing he didn't want to loose it, he didn't want to loose his intelligence. He was considered a genius by a lot of people, he was considered one of the brilliant minds of the 21st century. He decided he wasn't going to go alone, he made a virus a bacteria that would destroy everything and anyone exposed to it, the virus was called 'Z Virus'. He knew exactly how to do it, one night he drank the virus knowing the virus would not have effect for quite a few hours. The next day he went on a cruise, the last day of his life and he was going to enjoy it.

The same cruise was the transportation of a group of students from a high-school. The cruise was perfect and it was the reward for winning a prestigious award, their parents decided to send them on a cruise on their own so they could enjoy it to the most out of their summer. However what they didn't know was that there was a mad man on board, a genius with no hope for life. His body was found on his bed, his body decomposed. When he was being moved the man woke up and took a bite out of the medic, that started a chain reaction that would mean the end of the world if it wasn't stopped.

OOC:

Zombies on a cruise, what more what less. This is just a interest check to see who would be interested in this setting. I would play a main character and a couple of npc I will also act as a GM on this game. You all must be students, I will accept no firearms on this cruise so don't even think of making a 'Student who can shoot guns'. This is just a interest check to see who is interested in this. The level of sexual content varies to the story, I will let the player make the decisions on this rp and your actions will have a consequence.

Haztur

Sounds like an interesting scenario, claustrophobic too, I would be interested on playing one of the students, maybe a sports or athletism champion who physically is able to keep well on her feet but when she tries to help she gets herself at risk of the infected.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

TheHangedOne

I might be interested in playing a geeky/intelligent type.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."