News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

Moondazed

Shine - Pat Monahan (from Train - his solo album is awesome!)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

I just listened to some sweet music.. I don't know the name of the singer, however.  That's always frustrating.  I'll have to be more careful to listen for it the next time.

Soulsemmer

"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

belsammael

Kalen

Bliss

Rosalind Russell - One Hundred Easy Ways (To Lose A Man)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Kalen

belsammael

Quote from: Kalen on March 07, 2008, 06:06:13 AM
Land of Confusion - Disturbed   :P

...that version came up later, thanks to last.fm ;p

anyway:
Robbie Williams - "Sin sin sin"

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

You Let Your Heart Go Too Fast - The Spin Doctors

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Rammstein - Du Hast (German version)

Followed by

Denis Leary - Asshole
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

The Limericks - Lucy

Note: I know the sister of one of the bandmembers, which is how I discovered them. They rock, and I recommend them freely and without reservation. You can see them performing Lucy here.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Elandra

The Limericks - Lucy

followed by

Blue October - You Make Me Smile

Bliss

Oooh, Blue October.... nice.

Jonathan Coulton nah. *skip*

Tom Waits - Reeperbahn
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Starcraft Techno Mix

followed by

E Nomine - Der Ring der Niebelungen (10 min version)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Elandra

Muse - Showbiz

followed by

Tristania - The Ravens

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3