A Second Generation Of Tease & Denial [M Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, March 10, 2011, 10:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hey all,

This is a story I've been working on for quite some time, finally am I happy enough with it to make it available for RP should someone be interested.

The names are purely for display and I am happy for them to be changed. I am also happy to play with male or females, what gender you are behind the keyboard makes little difference to me, so long as you're able to play a female character well on screen. Please do also feel free to view my ONs and OFFs, which can be found in my signature.

Anyway, onto the role itself:

A Second Generation Of Tease & Denial
Back in their High School and College days, Eve and Michelle were the terrible twosome, leaving a trail of boys wherever they went, for the two of them took great pleasure and amusement in driving men wild with their looks and their ways. After College the two had mellowed in their ways a little, both settling down with a husband and having children of their own. The two lost contact for a few years soon after as they lived their new lives, Michelle and her husband moving away, however things went pear shaped years later, for both. Eve and her husband split up after she found he was seeing her sister on the side, and Michelle left her husband a year or so later after finding sordid emails from his secretary on their home computer, whom he later went off with.

Michelle returned back to the town she grew up in with her Son, Paul, who was now 18, and once back tracked down Eve, now living with just her daughter Christi who was 19. Now reunited their friendship was as strong as it ever was and they frequently met up and shared eachothers company like in the old days. Due to their parents good friendship Paul and Christi pent a fair amount of time together, and it was fair to say they both got on rather well together. Having grown up with her mother it was fair to say a rather large amount of Eve's teasing nature and worn off on Christi, and she too loved the effect that she had on men, be it the guys at school, or her friend Paul. Eve and Michelle weren't stupid though, they could see this relationship that was starting to happen between their children, however after a chat between themselves, and then with Christi, they decided to let it continue, Eve being happy that her daughter was spending time with a nice young man, and Michelle taking the view that if Paul was just having his attentions on Christi then she wouldn't have to worry about other girls, and the prospect of unwanted grandchildren this early in life, after all, such things wouldn't be possible with the games Christi played now would it?

I'm looking for someone to play Christi, the girl who loves to tease and deny her friend Paul. I'm happy to talk about and discuss anything in the role which you might like, or feel could be tweaked for the better, for the basic outline above is open for a little change if required, or desired.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

;D