Young Justice

Started by Google, May 09, 2012, 03:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneplots

Well grunge is a matter mimic anything he touches he can take on the Physical properties, and Burnout is a human torch. Not very powerful honestly  As far as My OC's if syphon is too powerful then their is always Revv who is weak in comparison to most hero's even if she gets the time to build the armor and tech that I always have her develop in game.

Jmorty33

I still have dibs on Wally/ Kid Flash.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

insaneplots

Blarg I think Most of the main characters all have dibs already.

JDrew Spider

There are still other characters that can be played.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Rayve13

I'd be interested as well. I've watched the show off and on, and am a huge comic geek. If possible, I'd like to use Captain Boomerang II, Owen Mercer, the son of the original.

usha

Giving this a small nudge ;) I really really liked the idea and would like to see it happen! Or has the idea died away?

JDrew Spider

Nope I say we get started on a character sheet then. :)
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

AribethAmkiir

Hey, are you still taking players for this?  If so can I pick up Ms. Martian?  I didn't see anyone claim her yet.

JerichoMyers

I've always been more partial towards Aqualad. In the show, he was my absolute favorite character, aside from Red Arrow (Clone). Bah, didn't like Black Canary. Also, I'm game for some Young Justice. I normally work long hours (10-14) shifts through Friday-Monday, so I can only get a single post in those days, if that's alright.

JDrew Spider

Welcome you two!

Jericho, that's perfectly fine. I'll co-pilot this for, now.

Google said he wanted to establish  Cannons first so I think we have a decent round-up.

So far we have takers for...

Wally/ Kid Flash- Jmorty33
Artemis- JDrew Spider
M'gann/Miss Martian- Aribeth Amkiir
Kal'Dur/ Aqualad- JerichoMyers
Owen Mercer/ Captain Boomerang-Rayve13
Jason Todd/Red Hood- Google
Tim Drake/ Robin- bdgb
Star fire- usha

This is a pretty good list.
So that leaves Superboy, Rocket ,Zatanna, Wonder Girl, Bumble Bee etc...

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 28, 2012, 10:54:09 AM
Welcome you two!

Jericho, that's perfectly fine. I'll co-pilot this for, now.

Google said he wanted to establish  Cannons first so I think we have a decent round-up.

So far we have takers for...

Wally/ Kid Flash- Jmorty33
Artemis- JDrew Spider
M'gann/Miss Martian- Aribeth Amkiir
Kal'Dur/ Aqualad- JerichoMyers
Owen Mercer/ Captain Boomerang-Rayve13
Jason Todd/Red Hood- Google
Tim Drake/ Robin-
Star fire-
Yes thank you for the help here... I don't so much think that Starfire is needed, but Wondergirl is a canon character in young justice
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

JDrew Spider

:) No problema. Let me know if you need  any help. I updated that list just now.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Ahhh well if we have a Starfire then that is great... sorry another group game I was making being killed by drama put me off my game for a bit, but I should be back
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

JDrew Spider

I understand. Did you want to get a character sheet up or do you want to wait for more takers?

Spider Hole
Apologies

Google

Uhhh, its 1 am here, I will attempt to do so on the morrow

JDrew Spider

Alright. Sounds good, maybe I can look for a few more people willing to play cannons.

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

So it looks like the game has a fairly full roster of Cannons save for Robin which I know I'm horrible at playing.

So if you guys are insisting that he be filled; I will hold off till he's taken to offer up my weaker of the two Original character.

I thought someone made a claim on superboy as well?

AribethAmkiir

I thought someone had claimed superboy as well.

Insaneplots, don't forget that the 2nd season has vastly expanded the roster.  As far as canons you also have Blue Beetle, Speedy, Beast Boy, and Lagoon Boy for male characters.

JDrew Spider

Quote from: Cold Heritage on May 13, 2012, 09:05:24 PM
That's not something I'm interested in playing in the same game, and I say that as someone who enjoys playing powerful characters. Maybe I'll catch you guys next time.

Cold Heritage did claim Superboy, but he bowed out. However I could shoot him pm to see if he's still interested.

@insaneplots....I think your OC discouraged him. Also we do have Robin, but he hasn't been active.

Spider Hole
Apologies

insaneplots

Yes the first OC i had I think discouraged him because he thought that the power set was too powerful ignoring the fact that how I planned on playing him would have made him far more weak(not wanting to use his powers and not fully understanding  or being able to control them). he was a bit on the OP side. I was plotting my other which was a far weaker Role In combat but not logistics or technical skill.  technopathy/ TechnoTK makes hacking pretty much useless. I was also under the impression that the game was takeing place during that five year gap.

But If superboy is open I'll take him and give it a try no promises I'll be any good though.

AribethAmkiir

Hey, I'm not sure how well I can pull M'gann off either, but I think it'll be a fun challenge.

JDrew Spider

Really? I think Superboy and M'gann are the easiest characters to play.

Spider Hole
Apologies

AribethAmkiir

Really?  I would've agreed with you until I watched the episodes revealing the "Hello Meagan" TV show and her white martian form.  Not claiming it's hard, just that she's a much more complex character than what's so far been explored in the cartoon. 

Hey, if anyone knows why M'ghann and Connor broke up, shoot me a PM please?   :-)

insaneplots

That's why I say we go with right after season 1 so we have room to develop it maybe M'Ghann was using her telepathy far more invasive and Conner just couldn't take it anymore. You've seen how she is with it now in Season two she doesn't seem to care what happens to the person just that she gets what's needed.

JDrew Spider

I guess Superboy is open and are you still planning to use that power absorber OC?

Yea, I think the rp should start like the day after New Years...so we're basically playing out the five year gap.

Spider Hole
Apologies