Started by Oreida Wesker, January 28, 2009, 12:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreida Wesker

Hopeful for a Long Term Gaming Partner.

Table of Contents:

• : Style
  • : Story Briefing
  • : Requests

Fable 2 meets Lord of the Rings. This is high fantasy with some dark gritty scenes, heavy brawling, and all the dames, and maybe a guy if he's drunk enough, that he can handle. I will provide the changing elements, periling events, spontangeous humor, various spieces of fantasy realms, and world around the character. In this your decisions do change how people react to you and alter what encounters that will result in allies or enemies. Do be warned that not everyone you meet will change their mind and rumors can start; for good or bad.

Not sure if I will use a system or freeform, but I have ideas for a simple home made one to keep it intriguing. Will work out when I get a bite.

This long term gaming has numerous adventures that center around the 'Orc' and althought these are skeletal plots, it leaves the doors open for infinite posibilities  and ways that you can run through this.

These starter stories can be played in any order, they are linkable and their are many little side jobs and women one can do:

Thunder in the Mountain: A rural city lays in a bottom of a bowl shaped valley surrounded by mountains and mist. The people are in slump, and they do not seem to have a lot of business they were rumored to have. Dusk is begining to settle in, laterns in the streets are being lit, but there seems to be a large gathering of people at the Tavern. It is here you can hear about the slaughter of merchants, whom bring imports and supplies when passing through the trade route through Lonely Moutain by the vicious bastard, Battlemore.

The Trolls and Elves of Wildwood -   Traveling through the dark weir, lush undergrowth and spiraling trees make a densy canopy where even fireflies are able to linger in the day. A boggy marsh almost makes this place a sweltering tropical region, scatterd isles of solid masses and murky waters give a dull greyish blue coloration to the waters. Yet there's no time to enjoy the tranquility before a punk ass little fae tries to start a brawl before running off. Chasing after would get him lost, but at least he finds an City of Fae.

Cattle Chain - Along a rocky terrain that overlooks a bayou, it seems a man nor beast could sleep into the morning's dawn without some wild racket. Investigation brings a site of foriegn looking boats with a Ram's head painted on the sails. Barbarians stormed a large temple in the wee hours of the morning for a little pilaging and mayhem. Interesting.

No one line posting, I need someone whom likes and enjoys creative writting and holds a decent vocabulary and concept of grammer. Run on sentences sometimes lose their imagery, you know.

I don't mind discussing the story's arc and acting out plots you wish to play and try out, but I do not want someone whom has to have every detail down and set in stone. I like to try and surprise people and keep it loose.

Want a male player, I tend to sometimes not get along with females over stupid crap, very few have ever even been my friend in RL, so I just stop being polite. I roll better with males.

This is just as much about plot and action as it is about sex, so I would like to talk before we play in like a mini interview. The game can be played on forums, pms, e-mails, or IMs I would like an open-minded partner.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Chevalier des Poissons

II am not 100% familiar with LOTR story, so, a question: Does it have to follow LOTR or it is just the style? (Like, it is not bound to LOTR details, but the world is the same.)

If it is not, then, get me the interview, I will come up with something nice.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Oreida Wesker

Heh, no it has nothing to do with Lord of the Rings, I just really admired the fantasy creature freedom and locations. Maybe I should have compared it more with Overlord

~Paws her cheek in thought~ Oh well.
Hots and Nots

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, fantastic (I hate frodo).

Then, we could try something. I liked the three ideas, they all seem nice. I will create an character, probably an elf :3 or a human :3

I will not one line, au contraire. I will mirror your posts, so, if you make 8 paragraphs, expect 8 from me too.

A & A

Oreida Wesker

[I hate Frodo too]

Oh, well, I have the game set up for an Orc Character, cause heck, I think the dwarf plot would prolly wind up killing a human or elf. I did plan on this being a series of events and going down the list of races, but with my adoration of the physical power and a sort of 'beauty and the beast' motiffs, I had decided to start with an Orc.

But I wouldn't mine working with you to make something more accomidating.
Hots and Nots

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, I can be a orc, if you wish.

(I forgot about then, oops)

Do you have any particular preferences about my character or should I go ahead and mount him to your Ons?

A & A

Oreida Wesker

Well, I do have a few little questions. Do you like combat? Cause there will be some brawling, some dead bodies, a rough fist to the face sort of things. I have noticed a lot of your characters have a macabre feel, so I do think you know where I go with that..

I really don't have any preferences I find important, only that he should be an orc, of course. and we could continue in PMs to see if we have an understanding on somethings and minor details.
Hots and Nots

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, as you could see on my O/O´s, some of my characters live from combat. I can make any kind of combat inclusing any factors, according to your initial purpose for the plot.

A & A

BigBuckBob

The door says open, so I'll go ahead and express my interest. On the chance you are looking for multiple games
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Oreida Wesker

I got to read over some of hte posts you've done and I like your style of writting, some of it is wonderfully dominate. I would like to come out with another one of these incase it doesn't work out between myself and Sham, but then I prolly won't be able to do the group game i'm thinking of.

I would like to place you in for consideration though and notify you later. -noddles-

[PS, love the idea of your Battle Royale. Couldn't make up my mind of to join or not. >.<]
Hots and Nots