News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Favorite Villain

Started by MasterMischief, September 13, 2011, 08:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristine

Wolf (From the red riding hood)

Alysanthia

Quote from: Wyrd on September 15, 2011, 12:01:56 AM
The Greatest villains EVER! Period.

The Dark Crystal "Skeksis Dinner"

Darn Skeksis... Gave me nightmares the first time I watched that movie!

Now I call all buzzards Skeksis.

Aiden

The Joker

Diablo in the Diablo video games series, 3 games later and that motherfucker still isn't dead.

Wyrd

Quote from: Alysanthia on September 15, 2011, 08:19:50 AM
Darn Skeksis... Gave me nightmares the first time I watched that movie!

Now I call all buzzards Skeksis.

I saw this movie when I was around 6 i think. To this day it's the first movie I clearly remember watching because of how friggin terrified I was of the Skeksis.

I'll leave this little tribute song here.
Strapping Young Lad - Skeksis 
Ragtime Dandies!

Samael

Came to mention Kane, from C&C, see others already did so.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Slaven

Quote from: Wyrd on September 15, 2011, 12:01:56 AM
The Greatest villains EVER! Period.

The Dark Crystal "Skeksis Dinner"

..Those guys gave me nightmares when I was small.
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Oniya

Personally, I'm a fan of Anthony Ainsley's 'Master' (although Roger Delgado wasn't shabby either.)  James Earl Jones has some epic villains as well - even if he is everybody's father.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

kamil88

Terminator T-800 Model 101 - Perfect villain, who will do anything to terminate its target, mimic mother voice, even when its half body is missing,you still aren`t safe
Freeza from Dragon Ball Z Anime - Before he will kill you, he will torture you, your family and friends, and if you piss him too much, he will also destroy your planet

Sabby

Don't you mean T-1000? Thats the one that faked Sarah's voice.

Wyrd

I think he;s talking about the liquid metal prototype. T-1000's Arnold's model, isn't it?
Ragtime Dandies!

Sabby

I'm absolutely certain the T-1000 is the liquid version.

Wyrd

Oh, crap. Yeah you're right. it is.
Ragtime Dandies!

Sabby

Violence

He's describing the T-800. *nods*  All of that is from the first movie.

The Terminator kills Sarah's mother and answers the phone mimicking her voice so that it knows where to find her and Kyle while Kyle and Sarah are at the hotel making John.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Shjade

Indeed. It could be a description of either the 800 or the 1000 if not for the "half its body missing" remark. The 1000 model doesn't really do the partial-body thing since, if you were to cut it in half, it would just reform. The 800 gets bisected near the end of the first movie and chases Sarah through some kind of machinery with just its torso.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

kamil88

Yes, i was describing T-800, sorry for confusion, T-1000 was awesome too, but,in my opinion, T-800 is more evil and brutal.

MasterMischief

Geeks.

And I mean that in the most affectionate manner.

Oniya

Sideshow geeks, or the other kind?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Melusine

Dolores Umbridge. That woman is simply hateful. Also Man from Bambi, especially when seeing the movie through 8-year-old eyes.

Special mentions must go to Hannibal Lecter, Annie Wilkes and Pennywise.

LunarSage

This has to go to the my two all time favorite villains in Marvel...

DOCTOR DOOM

(One of the many examples of why below)

THANOS OF TITAN

(Again, one of many examples)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Sabby

Wait, don't Doom and Thanos lose on purpose because of psychological reasons?

LunarSage

I call that plot devices to explain why such badass villains ever actually lose.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Sabby

Like all good information on the internet, read it on Cracked xD Thanos has a personality disorder where he subconsciously sabotages his own plans, since he feels he doesn't deserve to win with all his powers. I mean, it's a bit unfair... plus he doesn't know he's doing it.

And with Dr Doom, his mum sold her soul to Satan to make sure he was always successful, so whenever he had the Fantastic 4 on the ground, he would get a sudden bout of insecurity and mother issues. Did he do this, or was this just a cosmic hand out from his dead mum?

Violence

Quote from: Sabby on September 24, 2011, 05:27:05 PM
Wait, don't Doom and Thanos lose on purpose because of psychological reasons?

I've heard that explanation applied to Thanos... wherein it may make sense, especially given how much he's in love with Death.  Personally, I'd be more inclined to think that rather than "lose on purpose" he sets up a means by which his enemies could defeat him.  So it's less about a "want to lose" than a desire for the game to at least be somewhat balanced.

But I've never heard it applied to Doom.

Usually Doom loses because he can't conceive of failure and thus doesn't account for the possibility.  Kind of in the classic Bond villain respect.  There's no way that Plan A could fail, so I don't require a Plan B.  He's typically up against Reed Richards.  A man that's not only Doom's intellectual equal (or arguably superior) but also a man that spends every waking moment coming up with contingencies for eventualities that have like a .0001% chance of happening.  Richards has typically already considered Doom's Plan A and made up a B, C, D, E, and F of his own.

Now, I don't doubt that there's been a huge number of stories where Doom is reduced to an emo kid with mommy issues.  But I think that's more from a misunderstanding of the character and what makes him interesting.  There are writers who always feel a need to reduce a character to a pathos.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Oniya

Quote from: Violence on September 24, 2011, 06:16:02 PM
Richards has typically already considered Doom's Plan A and made up a B, C, D, E, and F of his own.

And this is why we wonder that Reed had enough of a social life to end up with Sue.  ::)