Whilst I wait.......

Started by TreyWalker, August 13, 2011, 05:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

I'm looking to do a roleplay with anything from one to a number of people whilst I wait for approval. Here's the idea.

We are a group of people, who have all recently moved into a new block of flates in the United States. None of us have been there long, when insanity strikes. Some of us see on the news that an alien race have landed in the United States and are fighting the armed forces.

The news instructs everyone to either stay in their homes or travel to safe zones if we feel it is safe to do so. The very start could be our characters arguing over what to do, either stay in our block of flates or go to a safe zone about 10 miles away.

Whilst I don't mind a few military minded characters if a bunch of people are up for this, we do need normal every day people too.

So anyone interested?

HansTrilby

Hey, I'd be up /wave Love to know more detail if you're planning on still doing this.

Cloverfield jumped into my mind when I read your plot, I secretly enojoyed that film.. Until it got to the end, on which that sucked  -_-
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Haztur

sounds like an interesting theme, I would like to know a bit more.

And I agree... 2 things I disliked from Cloverfiel (the fat that it make me want to throw up from the sudden movements of the camera) and the ending... otherwise the movie was great.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain