What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

SapphireStar

Grilled cheese with hot pepper cheese

AmberStarfire

I had a salad that was incredibly nice.

Crunchy lettuce leaves with a selection of things from the deli mixed in, as well as a bit of ranch dressing and gouda cheese.  The deli stuff was tuna, mayo and sweetcorn; pasta salad with cherry tomatoes and feta; rice salad with assorted veges and beans; and a selection of veges like peppers, tomatoes and onion in a balsamic vinegar type dressing.

All up it just made an awesome plate of yumminess that was actually healthy.

Autumn52

A homemade biscuit with some homemade sweet potato butter. YUM
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

AmberStarfire

I just finished these gingerbread hearts with dark chocolate on the outside and jam in the middle.

AmberStarfire

Breakfast was an apple, a late lunch was Thai chicken soup and a piece of toast.

AmberStarfire

2 fried eggs with a piece of toast, and a coffee with vanilla creamer since I'm out of almond milk til I go shopping.

AmberStarfire

A freshly baked (and just bought) diamond shaped roll from the supermarket with tuna, sweetcorn and pasta salad (with slices of cherry tomato and feta cheese in it) from the deli. It was really nice.

fbhkbki

Just opened a packet of Tim Tams!  >:)

Sofia Grace

i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

Beguile's Mistress

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

Corn cakes (I think they're called corn cakes. They're like rice cakes but with corn) with cream cheese on them, and a glass of sarsaparilla cordial.

If they sold that sarsaparilla stuff back home, I'd definitely buy it all the time.

Beguile's Mistress

A really red and juicy Fuji apple.

Phantomhive

crackers brie cheese and quince paste.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.

AmberStarfire

I had Turkish bread with sweet chilli chicken strips, salad, cheese and Caesar dressing.

MasterMischief

A protein bar.  Gotta watch the carbs these days.  Especially since I 'cheated' earlier.

AmberStarfire

Thai sweet chilli crisps.

I like chilli things.

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

A spicy peanut butter sandwich (Thai peanut sauce on toast.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile's Mistress

AmberStarfire

I just had warm porridge with honey and almond milk. I'm working on a cappuccino.