A Kitsune Story

Started by DreadD, May 17, 2010, 12:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

While this is in my batch thread, I have a particular interest in it, so it's struck out on its own with a few more details.

The basic idea is such: This story is set in medieval Japan, and I'm looking for someone to play a brave, loyal samurai who is instructed by his lord to free the lord's youngest daughter from possession by a kitsune (Fox spirit for those of you who aren't on the up and up with your folklore).  As the samurai has always been so staunch and loyal, if he preforms well in this task he may even be allowed to marry into the Lord's family as a reward for his earnestness and long service if he completes this difficult task. 

Of course, the task is more difficult than expected.  While the kitsune are known to be tricksters and difficult to corner, this one is much more straight forward, but rather than trying to do battle with him and drive him off, she seems more content to sit with him, drink with him, eat with him, and draw close to him, for the lord's daughter, known for a pure, petite attractiveness, a warm innocence, has changed in her possession.  Her form more mature, more sensual, more alluring.  Can he break the spell before he falls under hers?

That's the basic idea, anyways, YIM or PM to talk shop!

DreadD

I'm baaaaacck!  And still looking for someone to run this game with.  It'll be fun!