You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 16, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dhampyress's Search For; Huntress Looking For Horrific Fun [F/M or F/F!] [Lit+]  (Read 21779 times)

Offline DhampyressTopic starter

• ~ Formerly Blissy | ♥ Novembers Ghoulfriend | Ouija Wife | Satan's Secretary | Malkavian Mistress | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface | Fang Bangs #1
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ♠ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔒𝔣 𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰 ♠
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 7

Leaving this here for the sake of anyone whom may show interest in the contents of this thread. While I do have a fairly vivid collection of possible ideas, facts, and other literary based aspects listed here, it's important to state that I'm unfortunately not compatible with writing with everyone who may come across my thread. Not that any two people should always be. That said, the information provided below sort of highlights a few details regarding my preferences as a writer, and what sort of expectancy it would be important for other writers to have within the act of collaborating with me. Other details pertaining to kinks can be found over at my O/O's. Please read all of what is listed below, pleased and thanks! ^^

Dhampyress is looking for role-play at this current time!

<---------------------------------------->

-  Average post size 1200+ to as much as I feel I might need. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. I don't typically stride for a certain quantity of words. My posts naturally create themselves. If you're looking for quick and terse posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint vivid pictures with words and prefer to lead introspection into subsequent action, making such aspects of characterization flow wonderfully with a certain lyrical touch to each post I may write. If you're someone who is annoyed by eloquence, than I'm not the right partner for you.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with.
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style.Please glance at my former posts to familiarize yourself with this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- Long term games preferred. The dynamic of those games is open to some interesting techniques. However, I avoid heavy system games and prefer free form structure. 
- As far as activity goes, I can be very active on Elliquiy. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. If you do not, then you will receive a PM from me notifying you vaguely of the reasons for delay. Sometimes posts may be more frequent. I struggle with something of temperamental mood swings that can sometimes affect my activity, as much as they can my ability to be social. In the past it's caused me to sort of slip away silently from the practice of writing, leading me to take short breaks during these cycles. I tend to work better with writers who can be patient and understanding of this.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. I'm not going to poke on this unless it becomes a a game obstructing issue. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.
- I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, as this is ridiculous. I also don't expect you to match my post length. Detailed posts are always preferred, as it helps paint a picture and contribute to a dynamic scene.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. I only play females. Males are a possibility for supporting characters, crafted on my behalf where I might prefer them to be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight interest in FxF, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more. That said, I'm happy to work with either Male or Female characters.
- I don't NEED sexual content or sensuality in my games. However, I'm not against it either. I like strong plots and won't do games that lack them. This said I do enjoy eroticism as well.
- If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building. All of these aspects are something I practice often and very much enjoy.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment.
- I can do art or face claims, just no anime.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- Further details regarding my active games can be found in my O/O's. I tend to juggle multiple games at a time, as I like to have variety when it comes to writing.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. However, with myself being sometimes unpredictable with terms of punctual form, I'm never against a slower pace for a game. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I love coloring my post (dialogue) to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- If you have questions please ask me via PM, and not on thread. I prefer private discussion. Do not post here.
- I like brainstorming/plotting or just chatting, if you have the time.
- I REALLY want to write with people who can keep me in the know, share ideas and contribute to the experience of our 1x1 game(s).

I'm trying to avoid plot/smut ratio's, but I prefer plot over smut. I won't do purely sexual driven 'plot' concepts, as they drain my interest to write them out too fast. That said, I don't mind adult themes being incorporated into a story at a writers preference, or that of my own, but there needs to be a structure to what we're doing with some kind of dynamic goal within the writing. With this is mind, I do love a good sensual story, but I don't just want sensuality.
- Please familiarize yourself with my O/O's! Before approaching me for potential plot collaboration. They can be found; here .
- I prefer to write for story, but am not opposed to smut heavy games every now and again. A balance of both is ideal.
- I tend to play characters of all sorts, but find more reoccurring preference with switch types. Every now and again I might play full dom, or full sub, though my interests reside by terms of flexibility for those whom might be interested in writing with me. The preference of my role in a role-play tends to be based on the plot work itself. My characters are never one dimensional and I have no interest in playing characters of such formation.
- Further expanding on the above; I tend to frequent dominate roles in FxF pairings, and more submissive roles in FxM. However, both are not written in stone, as I am open to contrary arrangements of this particular mention.
- - My characters tend to be fairly concrete. I work with pre-existing concepts (or at least tentative oness). However, my characters tend to be fairly versatile in their collection, and it's not quite difficult for me to find one fitting of a certain theme/plot/scenario.
- I especially fancy troubled or broody archetypes. However, every now and again I deter from this common preference. What can I say, I'm gal who lives in her head.
- Character development is a huge interest of mine and I am not frank of trying weird character pairings, to attempt unique story. I also am not against common pairings either. I am flexible with my plots and who may take an interest in them, or the pairings that surround them.
- I love tension and tug of wars or anything that swings into a 'tension - push - pull - love' sort of dynamic between characters. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much all the more effective and meaningful in my opinion.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored. More on that in my O/O's.
- Please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Maybe..
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Ravens” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!

I commend you for eet!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:53:28 PM by Dhampyress »

• ~ Formerly Blissy | ♥ Novembers Ghoulfriend | Ouija Wife | Satan's Secretary | Malkavian Mistress | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface | Fang Bangs #1
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.]]

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Potentially willing to collaborate.
= No intrest (presently) / Unavailable.

All of my plots are in depth concepts. However, they all provide a more vague grounds of specific pairing, as I like to be open to ideas, while working in spiritual likeness to the main idea's posted below. If you have any questions about the plots, please PM me!

For those who may find themselves interested.. They may find plots within..

[♥]"The Adventures Of Ghoulscout" [Horror, Action, Supernatural, Fun, Huntress, Occult, Slashers, Modernish, Carnality ]
Pairing: [MC] College Student / Huntress x GM / Slashers / Horror [YC]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Despite my search here not being an actual fandom, the used picture is from Hack/Slash, which is also where I earned much of my inspiration for the listed idea below.)

Fun, Weird, Campy, A bit violent, and suggestive, all of which bares darker undertones. Lately, I've been wanting to explore an rp concept that's more or less based on the concept (not canonical works/characters/etc) of the lesser known Hack/Slash series. However, I'm not necessarily looking for a fandom game, but simply something in similar spirits to this comic series. Having not read into the comics deeply myself, I've become intrigued by the premise on the surface, which I will summarize here for you. It's more or less a comic surrounded with themes of horror, and action, involving antagonistic figures called slashers, and a heroine whom hunts them for personal reasons. These slashers are the type we all know from popular horror movies. Yes, slashers as in staples of horror we know and have seen in hollywood plently of times, through various forms, and other similar concepts of a the supernatural and ghouly nature. The heroine in the story remains the sole survivor of a particularly nasty slasher that kills her family earlier on, which later motives her into becoming a hunter of these slasher characters. The comics are one-shot stories about the stories that entail from this. Think buffy the vampire's slayer, but with a more of gothic archetypal heroine, whom isn't limited to the hunting of vampiric beings alone.

For this idea I'd like to make something of our own unique product up, though, keeping the main factors in place. Hence you'll notice the term Ghoulscout, which would be the cleverly given alias of my heroine in the story. Ghouly, as her alias will be shorten into, would be a a mix of antsy and naivety. She would be an independent individual who is good at what she does, but no where near flawless, leaving plenty of room for character growth. I want the role-play to be fun, but certainly bare dark undertones. This young heroine may be vengeful, and decisive, in her quest against these slasher, but she may also be susceptible to that in which she hunts, which would allow plenty of input room for some truly dastardly things to happen to her along the way. Furthermore there's plenty of room for monster peril in something like this as well, which is admittedly, something I've wanted to try out. An idea I had was to play this heroine living a life of partial duality. While she hunts these creatures and sinister horrifying individuals, she would also be a college student as well, balancing the slaughtering of monsters mostly by night and an awkward college life by day. I normally don't like to do academy / school based role-plays, but wouldn't be against it on the side, so long as it doesn't compromise the horror / action elements of the game. Eventually aspects of both lives would cross over and offer plenty of interesting results. Anything else is entirely up to collaboration between myself and whoever finds some sort of interest in this plot.

What I'm looking For

As for how this could play out; there's a number of ways. Ideally, though, I'd like to write as a player against a GM. The GM would kind of create a small world where I can play this character in a more dynamic environment. This means the GM could and would be everything from NPC's to the baddies of the game, considering that there will be more than one in terms of eventuality. I don't want my character to end up motionless in the clutches of a single antagonist forever. Furthermore, that would justify writing with someone who's not afraid to have some of their antagonists butchered by the heroine eventually. Alternatively, a plot of this nature could be about the titular heroine and some sort of aid. Something like this would end up being a joint story in terms of expanding on plot elements through a mutual story. Either option interests me. Another idea I had was to run the game in small episodes, kind of like short stories, that play out and conjoin the metaplot (if there is one) together. Think like episode one Zombie Cheerleaders! and then episode two, and so on and so forth. It would be more about the material of each episode that would make the experience fun, while the choice to amount to an actual metaplot would be entirely based on the sequential episodes that occur as we go.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 08:49:20 PM by Dhampyress »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include two samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight. Many of these samples are outdated, and I am intending to update these as soon as I possibly can.

Section under reconstruction. Please refer to my previous posts for temporary examples.

~P3#.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:03:52 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

~ Stories of all sorts, with a select few special people..

Click here for the list!

Section moved to O/O page.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:02:21 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: "Blissy's Pocket Of Plots" :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit. - Superheroine?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »
Just a monthly bump!

Still looking for another partner or two!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
- Fixed numerous errors found in my thread.

- Adjusted several parts of my thread. Specifically in, "Characters Types I Like To Play", "My expectations in post quality", "Super-hero sub-plot break down's".

Free to take on one or two new writing partners!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Bumping up my thread once more.

Currently looking for a certain DC related plot.. Refer to first post for further information.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
04/19/16

Changed various numerous HTML headers. Revamped plots section & adjusted first informative main post.

Still looking for a additional writing partners!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit+ Harley Quinn For..?
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
05/12/16

Reformatted first section of my thread. Made things a bit more summarized and to the point.

Still looking primarily for a Harley x Joker pairing!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] (Closed! For now :x)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Added ""The Terms & Endearment Of A Vigilante" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level)/Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]"

Looking for potential interest from other writers for this particular plot.

06/01/16

Added! - "Alice In Underland (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, open to discussion]

06/07/16

Added! - "The new Batgirl" (Original Character x Whoever)" [DC Fandom, OC, Whatever else!]

06/30/16

Added! - "The Pantomime Game" [Crime / Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]

No longer looking for more writing partners!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/15/16

- Added: 'Bloodrayne' to role-play search.

08/18/16

Added! - "Of Smoke And Mirrors" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]

Added! - "Untitled Fledgling x Vampire" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:28 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] Blood Doll x Vampire?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
08/23/16

- Added: "Necromantix's"

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/29/16

- Added: "The Night Shift"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:13:06 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/31/16

- Added: "Untitled Vampire Hunter x Vampire Plot"

Still looking for active writers!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/05/16

Just a bump to my thread. Also added several plots / opened several older ones up!

Looking for one or two active writers to discuss potential plots with.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/07/16

Adjusted a few plots in terms of their availability. Also still searching for various plots and pairings as listed above.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/09/16

Added: "The Book that makes the spine and pages.." - A VTM partial fandom story.

Looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/12/16

Added: A new alternative of 'The Book that makes the spine and pages'

Still looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

Also added a new "♥ | ♦ | ♣" system to reflect my interest in certain plots.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:44 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/14/16

Added: 'The Midnight Brigade' - A Demon x Demon Dark Fantasy Story

Still looking for a new writing partner or two.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/18/16

Added: 'Of Necromancy & Possession' - A Demon x Necromancer Dark Fantasy Story

I also removed several old inactive plots that I am currently not interested in pursuing to prevent less clutter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:07:38 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/20/16

Added: 'A Burden To My Valor' - OC Superhero Romance Plot

I also updated the status of several other plots that have been taken, or I am currently not interested in pursuing.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Fantasy?|Demons?|Twisted Wonderland?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:57 AM »
09/24/16

Adjusted: The availability of several plots. Looking specifically for 'Dark Fantasy' or 'Grim Fairy Tales' games

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/25/16

Added: 'Untitled Femdom Vampire Plot' - A Vampire Story

Adjusted: Entirely rewrote 'Plots' section. Removed many old plots, adjusted search for remaining plots. Changed whole section layout.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Vampire Fantasy?|Peril?|Superheroes?
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
09/27/16

Added:'Random perilous musing's and much more'. Also finished working on the BDSM sub-plot section of my thread.

Adjusted: The first post of my thread tremendously. Removed an old section that was becoming redundant to readers. Revisited availability with some plots. Closed interest in some, opened interest in others!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
10/10/16

Added:'"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine"'

Added:'"The Night Princess"'

Open to finding a new writing partner or two, at most!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:44:49 AM by Blissy »