What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue knit sheath with a stand-up collar and elbow-length sleeves, a black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

LtRipley

The sexiest of sexiness... a cat sweater, pj pants, and cat slippers... I like cats.

Kazyth

Jean shorts, and oversized white t-shirt, and glasses.  Comfy, comfy, comfy!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Beguile's Mistress

A woolen pencil skirt in a tiny black and white hounds tooth pattern, a long-sleeved silk blouse with a pointed collar edged in a scalloped lace trim and satin covered pearl buttons, a lipstick red buttonless blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels.

WindWhisperer

A grey sleep shirt, white panties and  my house slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Gray wool slacks and a pink pullover sweater, black ballet flats

WindWhisperer

My grey yoga pants, peach coloured tank top, mauve intimates and my favourite house slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks with pleats at the hips and tapered legs, a black sil long-sleeved blouse and black ballet flats

WindWhisperer

White denim pants, grey t-shirt, purple intimates, and my house slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, black long-sleeved silk blouse with and abstract red and white design, red ballet flats

William Blake

Pajama pants. Oddly warm socks I bought for camping.

CassieBear

Black Yoga pants with a blue band, a purple tank top underneath a grey St. Augustine sweatshirt and glasses. It's been quite the lazy day today.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of navy slacks and a turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse with a pair of black suede ankle boots with a silver chain across the instep

AmberStarfire

An emerald green top and navy blue track pants. Also small crystal flower earrings.

WindWhisperer

White dress slacks, slate grey blouse, black intimate apparel and  two inch heeld shoes

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green pencil skirt with a cream long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks with a gray chalk strip, a white knit tunic with elbow length sleeves, a cowl neckline and a narrow black belt, black ballet flats

The Green One

Black DC shoes, black jeans, and The Flash shirt~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black skinny jeans and a red cotton long-sleeved blouse, black loafers

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

avorae

old [pair of sweat pants, socks. and a gaming shirt I picked up at gen- con a few tears ago
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

BentLycan93

WindWhisperer

White denim jeans, white tank top, white intimates and my house slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

My black Armani business suite with a while lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Red, red skirt, red blouse with long sleeves and red ballet flats