[Var-E] Hunted.net

Started by The Great Triangle, August 04, 2008, 04:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

I'm interested in doing a group game that's basically a simulated internet forum for things that go bump in the night.  (basically, it's an eclectic community of vampires, witches and wizards, runaway lab experiments, serial killers, ghosts, and other strange things.) 

The format I'm interested in is that the various threads of the game will be threads in the forum, and each post will begin with the username and local posting time of the character.  A player may have an unlimited number of usernames (including spammers and alts) and with permission, may use usernames belonging to other players.  The forum is unmoderated, but people who act like idiots on it tend to suffer unfortunate accidents.

Basically, the supernatural creatures blog about their lives and ask for advice, get into flamewars, and basically engage in slice of life drama, perhaps with some metaplot in the background.  (different supernaturals logging into each other's accounts, impersonations, clones making a ruckus, alternate personalities manifesting themselves, the ongoing apocalypse, ect.)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Shadow's Kiss

is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.