News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cell Phones & Customer Service - Just Wondering...

Started by Cyclops, December 29, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclops

I was just curious on this one.  My coworkers and I had a bit of a debate on it, privately of course, so I wanted to know what others thought. :)
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Mathim

Quote from: Cyclops on December 29, 2015, 06:01:26 PM
I was just curious on this one.  My coworkers and I had a bit of a debate on it, privately of course, so I wanted to know what others thought. :)

I don't work at a private business, but we do have a no cell phones at the counter policy. People ignore it all the time and get pissy with us when we tell them they need to get off before we help them. If you're conducting business of any kind, your attention should be focused on that. Ask anyone who behaves that way if they're okay with the person helping them was also dividing their attention up in the same way. They're either a hypocrite or an idiot. But people in general are too damn preoccupied with their phones anyway, especially while driving even though I was under the impression that was now illegal.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

DudelRok

Yes, but I find millions of little things rude that I have to deal with everyday. People, in general, are just kinda rude to each other. Is not cool.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread