Millennium Slave Law [Players Wanted]

Started by Haibane, May 28, 2012, 07:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

The story you suggested and that Chrystal and I added bits to would mean she has not been trained. Of course, once into the system she could either be sold (untrained) to an owner or be trained by the BAF and then sold on, though the training would take several weeks. So you have the option of a freshly adbucted girl, untrained, at game entry; or a agirl who was abducted  then trained, then enters the game.

Vampricprincessty

Oh ok thanks. Sorry I am asking sooo many questions. I just want to be sure, you know?

Chrystal

Can't answer for Hai, but I would rather you asked a million questions and joined the game with a great character who fitted in, than not ask any, joined the game with little understanding, and dropped out again in frustration!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Gekido

Are you still looking for masters for this game?

Haibane

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on August 02, 2012, 09:13:39 AM
Hm... a name for the father.
Jean-Pierre Adrien Dorian Chevalier
Here is the ex-wife/mother.

Wendy, we are waiting on you now. Fenris, are you in contact with her by PM?

Character Image: I will use Nigella Lawson as the image

Player Name: HAIBANE
Character Name: Bethilda Analise Morgenthal Chevalier
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
List other characters yours knows:
1. Her owner and former husband, Jean-Pierre
2. Her 20 year old son, Ulrich
3. Her 18 year old daughter (name to be confirmed)
Nationality: Swiss
Physical attributes: Height - 5ft 7ins/170cm, weight - 182lbs / 82.5kg, 42DD-28-38, deep auburn hair, almost black but in the light it has tints of red. Dark brown eyes.
Background and Personality Notes: Previously wife and now the slave of a wealthy Monacan businessman. Bethilda (pronounced with a hard 't' as in Betty, not as in Beth) Analise Morgenthal Chevalier comes from a very old and wealthy Swiss family of Franco-German antecedents, the Morgenthals. Her family have a chateau near Saarbrucken and property in Zurich, Innsbruck, New York and Singapore. She married Jean-Pierre after a very public society courtship among all the right social circles in Paris, London, Milan and Vienna. The marriage brought with it a fine dowry plus the Saarbrucken chateau. For many years the Chevaliers enjoyed the good life, Bethilda pursued her chosen career of dress designer and television celebrity chef for which she won many awards. Her face became famous worldwide and she owned an organic food products company as well as shoes, handbags, gowns and lingerie that carried her label.

Her marriage brought her and her husband two lovely children, Ulrich and (daughters name to be agreed) and everything seemed to be going wonderfully. Then the bad times struck and Bethilda discovered her husband was seeing other women. He wasn't just philandering with one mistress but had a string of them, the worst shock being that they were a group of society wives and ladies Bethilda called friends. Lengthy and messy divorce proceedings began but these were dragged out by her husband's lawyer for so long that the Female Slave Law was passed while they were on-going. Her husband then annulled their marriage and kept his wife as his slave. Bethilda was furious but was forced to obey her former husband as otherwise he threatened to sell her to a gang of the worst kind of exploiters - men who had begun a new internet industry of making slave torture and snuff movies.

With no choice but to do as her new Master ordered, Bethilda found herself surprised by his treatment. He was one of those civilised men who loathed slavery and he agreed with her that in public she would continue to play the role of the society wife, elegant and cultured and at home would be free to dress and behave as she wished. She remained a fashion designer and a celebrity chef with the simple addition of the stark silver and black choker at her throat. Both of her companies of course became her former husband's property along with all the fees her television appearances collected.

The family continued to move in the highest social circles and though a number of the senior families of Europe embraced slavery, a good proportion did not and Bethilda found herself still with some friends - a like community of either free women of slave ex-wives allowed to conduct an almost normal social life.

Her son did well at university and their daughter likewise excelled at private schools. Due to their father's wishes, neither child was exposed to the state slave-ed system, Unknown however to both parents their boy, Ulrich was growing up to despise his father and embrace the slave culture. He had grown to privately accuse his father of being weak and he made his own dark plans.

The times when Jean-Pierre enforced his role of Master over Bethilda were few and never in public but in private he did, on occasion make her join him in three-way sex sessions with one of his mistresses. Many of his former lovers were now enslaved but he chose to seek his delights among free women and a number of these were pleased to see the former socialite wife of the prominent Monacan forced to perform degrading acts and indeed these women could be cruel. One of then always referred to Bethilda by her second name, but deliberately mispronounced it "Anal-ize" and using a strap-on, would take her in this opening repeatedly when Bethilda's Master was absent and unawares.

Jean-Pierre also had views on his wife's weight and figure and she began to exercise more on his orders and wear, at his insistence, a series of corsets which, over the years have helped reduce her waist and given her a quite spectacular hour-glass shape.

By a round-about route the son Ulrich came to hear of these activities and this cruel nick-name.

We come now to the present and the injury and hospitalisation of her Master. Bethilda, being merely a slave has been kept out of the information loop and her now-adult son is looking after things. Bethilda is about to take her daughter to the newly set-up Monacan BAF office to register her as a free woman and on her Master's orders, pay her Exemption Fee.

Chrystal

You have crush on Ms Lawson, don't you dear?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vampricprincessty

Character Image:
Player Name:Vampricprincessty
Character Name: Khalina Mimouni
Status (Free/Slave): Slave
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
If slave, state owner: Unowned
Nationality: Algerian
Physical attributes: ~(height, weight, hair & eye colour; for slaves bust-waist-hips)~
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 82.6 kg
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Slave measurements: 34C-28-36
Background and Personality Notes:

Khalina has been a traveler since she was a young girl. Her father and mother lead a successful business in computer and game software that made them constantly be on the move. They have been all over the world multiple times. Some places more than others but she lost count as she got older. She always loved the family trips. It was time she would get to spend with just her and her brother. He was her best friend and always there for her.

Neither her nor her older brother had time to truly make friends or stay in various schools for long. Mostly she would talk and hang out with him on their trips. If It was not him then she would mostly keep to herself. There was not much else for her to do other than study and play whatever new game father brought back. However, when they went to certain countries her brother made sure to always stay by her side if she wished to go out. When she was young she could not understand the need to keep such a watch over her. It wasn't until she was about sixteen that she learned of the slavery around the world.

As she reached the age of twenty one, her brother tried harder to keep up with her but she was wanting to be more independent. She knew she was safe in these slavery countries as long as she had that temporary license so she would get into arguments with her father over going out alone. It was only small things she wanted to do like shop or eat out. She was sick of being stuck inside most of the time. These little outings of her would become more frequent during their travels. The only person she would truly make time for was her brother. He understood her need not to be trapped inside unlike her father.

During her last trip, she began to stay out later than normal, actually making a few friends and partying. Her father and mother was becoming worried as they were not in a safe country for her to be doing such. In order to quell her mother's worry, she decided to go out to catch a movie with her brother. The movie was uneventful and they returned to the hotel without a care in the world. Her brother headed back up to the room after they returned but Khalina stayed down in the lobby. Calling his cell, she let her brother in on her little plans as she sat in the lobby. He tried to talk her out of it but, she refused to be trapped all the time.

Already having made plans for a friend to meet her a block away from her hotel, she left the hotel and started to walk to the meeting spot. When she reached the spot her friend was not there. Maybe she was late? Reaching into her purse, a slender hand searched for her cell to call her friend. What she didn't know was that the girl was not a friend and suddenly she felt something covering her mouth. Strong hands held her in place as she struggled and breathed in what was on her face. The next thing she knew was darkness.

She woke hours or maybe even days later in a... crate? Where was she now?! Last thing she remembered was being in Poland and then... she was drugged! Slowly sitting up, there was others around her and they were also in similar looking crates. What the hell was going on here? If it wasn't for the pounding headache from whatever they drugged her with she would have been screaming and beating at the crate. Instead, she just balled up in the crate and hoped her family was looking for her.

It had been weeks that she had been traveling from place to place. They were treating her like nothing more than cattle. The only good thing was that she was getting fed but they did stop once. Those days were the worse days of her life. These people, these masters, called themselves breaking her. They raped and tortured her in the worse ways a woman could be torture. She felt such great shame as they drugged her and forced her to be so wanton for them, to beg for their cocks. How could these men be so cruel to leave her sobbing every night from the treatment.

The torture of those days lingered with her but she longed to escape, to return home to her family and never not listen to them again. Imagine her surprise when after all that traveling and a week of torture they just let her go. Fear covered her face as she was nude and they weren't going to just chase her back down for fun, right? She ran from them looking around to try and find the nearest police station. Shame she found the police only to be collar and having to got though that horrible podding at the BAF! Now she is being sold like some animal on display! If there is only a way to escape or let her family find her.

I hope this is a good CS or do I need to change/add something?

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on August 11, 2012, 10:06:56 AM
You have crush on Ms Lawson, don't you dear?
Don't you think she's awesome? :D

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on August 11, 2012, 10:31:45 AM
I hope this is a good CS or do I need to change/add something?
It's fine. Did you decide which country she was in when she was abducted and how long it has been since that happened? Can you add to the CS where she is now and tell us how you'd like to join the game? It seems you will either need to be the baggage of one of our 2 trafficker characters or be on display in the salesroom of our 1 legit slave seller. Going on what we said earlier (sorry I have been distracted by other things recently so my mind wasn't thinking straight) I think she will need to have been trained before she is sold. Usually the only untrained slaves are those kept by their families.

Vampricprincessty

Ok will do! If she is with the traffickers then she would not be trained yet?

Haibane

I would let Chrystal answer that, but she can't be put into the system without the training, is how I'm currently leaning, based on information I have given other players when asking these same questions. Chrystal, have you any input on this?

Chrystal

Depends how long she's in the care of the traffickers.

It is totally possible in my opinion that the gang (who would be mostly male but with some free females) would use the most brutally sadistic techniques to break a newly kidnapped slave as quickly as possible. This would be after she has been transported out of Poland in a crate. Perhaps she is taken to a small out-of-the-way farm in the South of France, and subjected to rapes, tortures, beatings, golden showers and drinks, drownings, you name it, and also to random acts of kindness and affection, in the most unpredictable way, so she never knows what's coming....

Once she is reduced to a submissive blob of quivering jelly (which could take anything from a couple of days to a few weeks), she is transported to Monaco and released onto the street naked with no money and no ID.

Her obvious course of action is to go to the police to report that she was kidnapped and tortured, but the police will run her prints, retinal scans and DNA and find that she's an illegal, and will arrest her and call the BAF! A corrupt contact at the BAF has already been informed of the slave's arrival and makes certain to pick her up. he knows she is already "broken" and soi doesn't put her in for training, he just collars her, gets her back into the system (her BAF file would have been flagged as "Missing") and puts her up for sale.

How does that sound? And I wish I'd thought of this before, it's so much simpler than the way we decided to have Linda operate.

Perhaps she can do both? *snigger*

Fenrisulfr

Quote from: Haibane on August 11, 2012, 09:54:52 AM
Here is the ex-wife/mother.
Looks good. :-)

QuoteBy a round-about route the son Ulrich came to hear of these activities and this cruel nick-name.
Hm... If it is only one of the women that called her "Anal-ize" I guess he either stumbled onto them while in the act, and spied on them; or the woman is the mother of one of his friends and over heard her talking to someone else or she told him directly.

QuoteThe marriage brought with it a fine dowry plus the Saarbrucken chateau
Is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saarbr%C3%BCcken_Castle]castle[/url] in Saarbrucken or something else?

QuoteFenris, are you in contact with her by PM?
I haven't been in contact with her the last few days. But as I understand it, she has been finalizing her character idea.

Myself, I have been digging for someone to use for the picture. I will probably go with Shia LaBeouf, as Wall Street 2 should give some useful images.

Vampricprincessty

Thanks Hai and Chrystal! I will add all that to her CS then and I want to start on the sales floor then. Thank you all again for all of your help!

Haibane

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on August 12, 2012, 01:49:44 PM
Hm... If it is only one of the women that called her "Anal-ize" I guess he either stumbled onto them while in the act, and spied on them; or the woman is the mother of one of his friends and over heard her talking to someone else or she told him directly.
Yes, he heard it by a round-about route via women's gossip.

QuoteIs this castle in Saarbrucken or something else?
Something else. Its not relevant in the slightest as it won't figure in the game!

Vampricprincessty

Ok I added it in. Is that better Haibane?

Haibane

Yes, that's pretty good although Mongolia seems a funny place for a software developer to be! I think it should be a European country otherwise why bring her all the way across the world to Monaco? They would get rid of her somewhere local.

Vampricprincessty

Would Italy or the United Kingdom be better? I was looking at your map and regular map, you know?

Haibane

She would need to be moved across several borders to confuse the search trail so how about a Scandinavian country or Poland?

Vampricprincessty

Ooooh! Poland yea!

Ok, I edited! May I start?

Mercurial

Just popping my head in to say that, while there's no way my schedule would support a group game, this one looks awesome :)

Chrystal

*giggles* Merc, you're such a sweetie! *licks*

@Hai and VPT: Hmm... Poland it is. I don't have to edit my post.

If you want I could have Linda drive out and fetch your character and just dump her somewhere?

Vampricprincessty

WendySlaveGirl

I apologize for dropping out of site. I had a death in the family and have been dealing with that and also getting things back in order in the aftermath. I'll try to do a good writeup for the sister in the near future. Fenris, do you have any physical preferences on her? I generally like to do smallish breasts and an athletic figure. I am also leaning towards a darker hair color.

Chrystal