News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sexy School for Symbiotes and Superheroes!

Started by Angie, September 29, 2016, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Sexy School for Symbiont-Slime Suited Superheroines

So, what's all this about?

A sexy superhero RP, of course! But not your ordinary one, this one involves slimy symbiotes and sexyness! Well, I guess that was implied when I said it was a sexy superhero game...

Anyway, the plot is this: There's a superheroine in town known as Symbiosis, who's half woman, half slime! Lately, she's let it slip to the press that she's looking for a few students, will be seeking them out and bringing them to an ultra top secret location for training.

And that's where you come in! I'm looking for three, maybe four ladies to turn into sexy slime suited superheroes! Symbiosis will be looking for the outcasts, the runaways, the rebels-those in need of a good bit of direction, you know? Anyone is free to apply, find the character sheet below, past the few rules!

The rules are pretty simple: Respect other players and don't be a dick. That's all. That's all I'm really worried about. I would like to avoid one-liners, but you guys are good, you can write for days if I let you.

Please PM applications to me (so I can discuss it with you away from the prying eyes of others), with this sheet:

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Image URL goes here[/img][/float][b]Player ID: [/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Weight: [/b]
[b]Eye Colour: [/b]
[b]Hair Colour: [/b]
[b]Distinguishing features: [/b]
[b]Build: [/b]

[b]Orientation: [/b]
[b]Kinks: [/b]
[b]Offs: [/b]

[b]Likes (Non sexual):[/b]
[b]Dislikes (Non sexual):[/b]
[b]Strengths: [/b]
[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]History: [/b]

[b]Other: [/b]

Some notes about the sheet:

Image: Please use photographs rather than art-work. This is your character as she is at the start of the game. Nude or NSFW images should be placed in the "Other" section under a spoiler tag labelled "NSFW". (If you don't know how to do this please ask). I always find it helpful to select the character image before writing the sheet.

Player ID: This is your Elliquiy login ID. (Yes I know... but amazingly people have got it wrong).

Name: The name of your character.

Height: Please use cm. Multiply inches by 2.54.
Weight: Please use kg. Divide Lb by 2.2. Click here for a useful chart.
Eye Colour: If not obvious from the image, or put "As picture"
Hair Colour: If not obvious from the image, or put "As picture"
Distinguishing features: Tattoos, scars, piercings, birthmarks, etc.
Build: If not obvious from the image, or put "As picture"

Orientation: Your character does not have to be a lesbian. This is a smut heavy all-girl game, though, so at some point she is going to have lesbian sex. Please bear this in mind?
Kinks: If any. The game is going into exotic (for obvious reasons) but whether I put it in Light, Bondage or N/C, I have not yet decided. Probably N/C just to be safe...!
Offs: Things the character doesn't like. Note that these can be things that the player loves.

Likes (Non sexual): Please list at least three things she enjoys with her clothes on...
Dislikes (Non sexual): Please list at least three things she dislikes regardless of clothing status...
Strengths: Please list at least three things she's good at.
Weaknesses: Please list at least four things she is bad at, and always make it one more than her strengths. I know it is hard, but seriously, you can tell far more about a person through their weaknesses than their strengths.

Personality: At least one decent length paragraphs about how your character behaves, how she thinks, what pushes her buttons, what drives her, the sort of person she is, how she relates to others...

History: At least two, preferably three, decent length paragraphs about where she's from, her family, what she's been doing sinse leaving school, etc.

Other: Anything else you think I've forgotten - I'm only human, after all. Plus any NSFW pictures under a Spoiler.

Everything must be filled out before I even consider your application. You have been warned.

So, post rabid excitement, further questions, and all that below, and happy sliming!

Note: This did come up in an application, SO i should stress this: the characters will NOT be superpowered or supernatural in any way at the START of the game. They will become so, however!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

JoanieSappho

I'm in! You two should be, too!

Should I put my character up in her, so they know who they'll be hanging out with, Angie?

CharlieSariel

Slick living latex bodysuits in a lesbian superheroine school setting?

How many possible ways can I say I'm interested?  I'll put a character together for you as quick as I can, Miss Angie!

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Angie

Quote from: CharlieSariel on October 04, 2016, 11:29:40 AM
Slick living latex bodysuits in a lesbian superheroine school setting?

How many possible ways can I say I'm interested?  I'll put a character together for you as quick as I can, Miss Angie!

Hell yeah, welcome to the fold!

AndyZ

I just got a call about a possible job.  This is awesome because I've been looking for three years, but it also means that I'm going to have much less free time if it goes through.  It'd just be irresponsible for me to join in a game right now, but I'm glad you have some awesome people and I hope you have fun.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on October 04, 2016, 05:19:42 PM
I just got a call about a possible job.  This is awesome because I've been looking for three years, but it also means that I'm going to have much less free time if it goes through.  It'd just be irresponsible for me to join in a game right now, but I'm glad you have some awesome people and I hope you have fun.

I hope you get it man. Good luck.

AndyZ

Yukina

Interest noted. :) Sheet coming soon. By the way, where is the link to the handy chart for weight?

Angie

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Angie

Quote from: Biles on October 05, 2016, 10:40:01 AM
Could futas and/or shemales apply?

They could, but as of right now, we're full up.