New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern

Started by Dhampyress, June 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swashbuckler

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

lore

Gaston is my favorite good/evil swap

A guy who thought the woman he loved had been taken prisoner, held against her will by a controlling monster.

Ms Catailia

Alright, Blissy dragged me in. I hath joined the cult of Mini Blissy.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: lore on June 17, 2016, 10:57:13 AM
Gaston is my favorite good/evil swap

A guy who thought the woman he loved had been taken prisoner, held against her will by a controlling monster.
The fact that he had three hot blondes hanging on his every word and muscle also plays a small part in me loving the character :P
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Ms Catailia on June 17, 2016, 11:17:24 AM
Alright, Blissy dragged me in. I hath joined the cult of Mini Blissy.

Yay! *Throws confetti over all the things*.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

kingmaster1

hellrazoromega

Great Googly Moogly!!! I just found thus and have to ask if there is still a chance to play the Cheshire Cat? I'd sell my soul!

If it were available I would have to ask how the Cat's ability to Phase/become invisible would be viewed within the magic rules, or would it just be illusions (as in more David Copperfield than Gandalf) and a really awesome ability to hide and camouflage.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Crash on June 17, 2016, 12:29:14 PM
Still here and working on the Pied Piper.

Glad to hear it, can't wait for the profile!

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 17, 2016, 02:23:11 PM
Hello, just wanna post my interest in this  ;D

Awesome! Is there a specific character you're looking to play?

Quote from: hellrazoromega on June 17, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
Great Googly Moogly!!! I just found thus and have to ask if there is still a chance to play the Cheshire Cat? I'd sell my soul!

If it were available I would have to ask how the Cat's ability to Phase/become invisible would be viewed within the magic rules, or would it just be illusions (as in more David Copperfield than Gandalf) and a really awesome ability to hide and camouflage.

Absolutely! I'm sure Blissy (who is playing Alice) would appreciate that! She's been anxious for a Cheshire!

Dhampyress

Heya! That's a very good question. I was just thinking about this today in fact. :P

I think the best way to tackle this would to be to have Cheshire's ability almost make him seem invisible or able to blend with his surroundings to a more almost camouflage themed extent.

November Bleeds

kingmaster1

Well, I can't decide between playing Balloo from the jungle book or (since I saw it) Captain hook ;D

Ms Catailia

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 17, 2016, 05:55:26 PM
Well, I can't decide between playing Balloo from the jungle book or (since I saw it) Captain hook ;D

I vote captain hook because well, duh XD

hehe that magician joke

Dhampyress

Please everyone welcome "Ms Catailia" to the GM team.

She'll be happy to help you out just as November and myself. Please remember to submit future profiles to her as well!

lore

Welcome aboard Ms Catailia.

This looks to be a very promising game with great potential. Appreciate you pitching in. 

Crash

WIP

Name: Piper Hamelin
Face Claim/Play-By: Veronica Lake
Alias/Nick name's: Pied Piper
Height: 5’7”
Ethnicity: German/Irish
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Affiliation: The Brewer’s Market
Bio:

(Whats your characters story? Tell us about who they've become in their last ten years in Fablegrove. Feel free to let your imagination wander)

Special Qualities:

Entrancing Voice
Immune to Diseases

Would you like to bring a small business into the game? [Y/N] No

In spirit of the story so far..

What's your characters opinion on...

"Cinderella": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

"Prince Charming": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

"Anastasia Red (Red Queen)": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

November Bleeds

Hey Everyone!

So for now, we are going to hold off on the Prequel thread, but may still take it into consideration in the future. Instead, we decided to get the Main Game Thread's open. That being said, the game is now officially open!

Please Read:

Before you jump into the RP please <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251269.0">post your accepted profile here!</a> Please make sure you have received a message in return from us via PM first before posting your profile.

Once you have completed that stage, read over these few things!

★ Please consider speaking with another player about creating a scene with them, rather than leaving your character open. This is not a requirement, just a suggestion! Ask openly or PM the next person.

★ Players may choose to play NPC's if they would like to! Whether it is interacting with them or mentioning them. If you wish to add something about a GM NPC however, please just make sure it is okay with us first!

The Threads

OOC Discussion

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251286.0">Camelot Court | North | (Hospital, City Hall, High Estate Apartments)</a>

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251284.0">The Neverland Ward | East | (The Red Keep Precinct, Ever After Estate Agency, Trading Market, Library, Community Center, The Enchanted Park/Woodland)</a>

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251285.msg12422628#msg12422628">Atlantica Pier | South | (T42, Docks / Sandy Beaches, Carnival Establishments)</a>

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251283.0">Wonder District | West | (The Rabbit Hole, The Cat Scratch, Granny's Motel, Turnabout Investigations) </a>

We will be adding more places eventually as we all get settled!

For those of you just joining, please take your time, there is no rush at all. Please do not feel like you need to hurry with your application. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM any of the GM's and we will be more than happy to assist you.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Dhampyress

Quote from: CrashOccupation: Torch Song Singer at The Rabbit Hole

I never thought of there being a small performance lounge there. That's a neat idea though, I'll definitely incorporate that if you'd like? Or would you rather prefer to give Piper a bigger name? Maybe do something at the cat scratch? I can work with either, but the Cat scratch is a better venue.

Crash

I thought it would be a good noir-ish tie in.  If you are good with it so am I.  Do you think it would be better for The Rabbit Hole or Cruella's place Blissy?

Dhampyress

Quote from: Crash on June 17, 2016, 11:03:22 PM
I thought it would be a good noir-ish tie in.  If you are good with it so am I.  Do you think it would be better for The Rabbit Hole or Cruella's place Blissy?

I think personally that Piper would fit better at the Cat Scratch, just because of the type of place it is. The Rabbit Hole's a lot less classy.

Crash

Quote from: Blissy on June 17, 2016, 11:05:22 PM
I think personally that Piper would fit better at the Cat Scratch, just because of the type of place it is. The Rabbit Hole's a lot less classy.

That works for me.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Crash on June 17, 2016, 11:07:20 PM
That works for me.

I'll note it down and we can collaborate something between Cruella and Piper.  ;D

Crash