A botched summoning...with dire consequences...

Started by Stormstoker, August 10, 2007, 03:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormstoker

Ok, this is a half formed idea, but I´m workin on it. I need at least one (possibly more depending on the direction the story goes) player, can be male or female, but preferably female. The male would enter later on.

The basic plot is this. Young, ambitious, but unfortunately inexperience apprentice magician (between 18 and 22) tries to summon an incredibly strong entity, named El-Sona, from the Netherworld to do her bidding. What she read about the creature was thus: "...and El-Sona, a djinn of almost limitless power and cunning, can be called forth by a skilled summoner do do their bidding. Once enslaved, Sona can be set upon the master´s foes...but woe betide he who releases this force, for El-Sona is a vengeful spirit, and will turn on its aster at the first opportunity."

What the apprentice interpreted this as was that El-Sona could be called forth by a talented magician (her ego clouded her judgement somewhat) and had power almost to the point of omnipotence. She´d be able to set Sona upon her enemies and reign supreme over all!

But she was vastly mistaken. For Sona never kills his/her/its victims. It is one of the few magical entity´s who recieves sustenance from the material plane. For El-Sona feeds on Orgasmic Energy, and over the years has come to only feed upon the most intense, most powerful climaxes. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on which view you take) Sona uses it´s powers to drive its victims into orgasms of such intensity and strength, the like of which has never been felt by any human before. As such, its victims do not die, but they spend eternity craving the same release as granted by the "Pleasure Djinn", as it has come to be known.

And an inexperienced, almost adolescent, apprentice is trying to summon it? Woo, there´s a fiasco waiting to happen...

I keep referring to El-Sona as "it" because it has no real gender. It´s sole drive is other´s climaxes, and the nutrition this produces.

WARNING: Those who choose to participate in this RP must accept that they´ll probably be playing the submissives, unless someone actually brings Sona under their control, then they´d set it on other people. All participant´s must be preferably between 18 and 25 (the characters, that is!).

Sona has the concept of sensual pleasure, it does know how to make its victims come to their full capacity. However, it does not feel pleasure itself. It only absorbs the climactic energy.

Oh, one more thing. El-Sona would most probably employ tickling as one of its means of arousal. Not its ONLY mean, but a main factor.

Oh! And finally, it´d be preferable if the apprentice had little experience sexually. They know what it´s about, but haven´t had much experience. 

Phew! Done! Now to see if anyone is brave enough to face the orgasmic might of...El-Sona... *cackles evilly*  ;)

Sabby

Ah, it looks like someone has read the Bartimaeus Trilogy. Its a good idea too.

Stormstoker

Yup, that´s exactly where I recieved my inspiration. Of course, I´ve branched out slightly.  ;)

So, anyone? Please keep in mind that joining this thread means submitting totally to the DM, (mainly: me! As I´ll be playing El-Sona.)

Keiro

I have indeed read the Trilogy. It is a concept that I hadn't thought of....sure wish I'd thought of it first!

-Grin.- Perhaps I'll use a variation of your model....this presents interesting possibilities.

Unfortunately, that will have to wait I think.

Perhaps I'll join in.
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Cosmo_ac

hmmm...i might be interested in this.  I'd be a male apprentice though, but it sounds pretty interesting.

Stormstoker

Hokay. So that´s two possible male participants. Anyone else?

I´ll start constructing the first post soon. Once I´ve had a few more volunteers, I´ll put it up!

Sabby

Hmmm... I think I may join in if you'll have me. I'd like to try one of the teachers at one of the summoner schols/academys. Actually, this is your game, so if there is a way for me to be a teacher, then let me know.

I'd be the dorky, timid female teacher, who gets attacked by the El Sona and now is seeking out men and male students to try and get that same high again.

Stormstoker

Well, the arc I was really going for is, after several mishaps, someone finally bringing El-Sona under their control and then setting it on their foes/enemies/people they just don´t like.

I´m sure a teacher would be fine, but I´d prefer the actual summoning to be carried out by an apprentice. (As I said, in the 18-25 age range :))

You COULD be the apprentice´s mentor, if you like...

Sabby

Actually... how about you just place me wherever you like in the story while keeping my character intact. Sound good?

Chameleon

I could volunteer to play as a female apprentice, if your not opposed to it.

Stormstoker

To Sabbat: sounds fine! Maybe you could be a victim of El-Sona...

To Chameleon: You´re very welcome! In fact, I´m thrilled at the number of people who have volunteered. I´d love it if you were all included! Unfortunately, the nature of this kind of storyline would mean you can only play one at a time. Not all together. That aside, everything´s peachy, and I´m going to retire to construct the very first post as we speak!

If no-one else minds, I´d like it if Chameleon is the apprentice that actually summons Sona, and we´ll go from there. If there´s any opposition, please let me know, as I´m going to post the opening to the RP hopefully within the hour.

Stormstoker

Done! It is entitled: The Wrath of El-Sona!

Sabby

TheLivingWonder

I just ran across this, and it actually sounds rather creative. I'm not sure if you still want more players, but I'd love to be a part of it if so.

Stormstoker

Sorry to all who were kept waiting. My hotel's internet connection went down for reasons best known to itself, and I was deprived of any cyber activity at all for the past few days.

Anyhoo, I'd be more than happy to welcome you, Wonder!

The link to the thread is here

Stormstoker

dum de dum... jus waiting for chameleon to reply so we can get started. while we're waiting, could everyone who has posted in this thread please post again to inform me of the age, gender, and preferred rank of their characters?

Thanks!

Keiro

Sure.

Name:Nivaku
Sex:Male
Skill Level:Middling.

The background of my character will be revealed in the story. :P I'm still thinking about the character, actually. But I will if needed, post a character description here.
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Stormstoker

That would be excellent! But don't feel pressured or anything. Do it whenever you're ready.

Cosmo_ac

lets see...

male

and i'm not to sure by what you mean about skill level. 

Stormstoker

just how powerful you want your character to be, if they are a magician at all.  ;)

Cosmo_ac

hmm...perhaps in that case a weak magic user with strong latent powers?