Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Good Afternoon! I'm not quite there yet but can't say the other word.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Quote from: Mordred on July 21, 2011, 12:51:38 PM

Good Afternoon! I'm not quite there yet but can't say the other word.

Good day Mordred,
does it start with an M and end with G?  >:)

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's