What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

My posterior hurts from sitting on this floor fo so long. Need a massage.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

"I would be willing to help with aforementioned massage"

Despairs

Rather than have those skeleton hands touching my butt, I should just get a butt massager."

Deamonbane

So when you said that these boots were made for walking...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

This flower is mine! No one shall take you away from me my precious.

Lady Sakura

"It's so beautiful...the agony at the moment of destruction"

Mimetisme

'Why does every photographer fail to get my face into a picture..'
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Beguile's Mistress

Roses are red and my lips are blue.  I'll give you a flower and a kiss or two.

Despairs

I may be cute and cuddly, but I have these called claws and I am not afraid to use them.

Lady Sakura

"Hope and rebirth always starts with the end..."

Despairs

As you bleed to death, remember those who sacrificed themselves for you and the ones that you showed no mercy.

Beguile's Mistress

Lady Sakura

Are the Steelers going to suck again this year?  :P (I adores you fyi)

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Lady Sakura

The Cowboys are definitely going to choke again this year...Romo better watch that collar bone...

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Beguile's Mistress

Will sacrifice my creamy center for a mile. :-)

Rolo

Hmm...my sweet tooth is acting up...where's a Rolo when you need one?  ;)

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Despairs

Shoud I marry this one or not? Last one tried to kill me with a butcher knife. She did have a lovely set of melons though and so does this one. Why god?! Why must you torment me?

Belle33

"I really ought to just call an Uber for her, she's getting heavy!"

Despairs

Hey, hey, hey, Damn it! Look at me...does this dress make me look fat? (It's a trap!)

Belle33

"Where the hell is the threshold I'm supposed to care her over?"