Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Belle if you wont join Olive and me in my dungeon of sex slaves then I am afraid it is over. I need you down there. Why do you have to be so perfect? I will miss you but I am afraid I can't be torn this way anymore.

Snuggles before leaving.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

Xandi you keep changing your avatars so often I can't keep up with you. I like steady consistency so I'm afraid its done and dusted for us. hugs  wave you goodbye

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

lenka

Fuck Des! you prounce around like your king friggin Gee! This is the last straw!!!

TaintedAndDelish

Lenka, I can't keep up with you. I need someone a little more vanilla..I've met my match. you are much to kinky for me. We are through.

abandoneddolly

I'm tired of you leaving all the time on so called house calls.

so goodbye

innHERendo

Your a really sweet girl but you have this eye problem. Sorry this is over.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Undeniable Sin

You have the sweetest smile, but you are just too hot for someone like me. I have to end this now before you figure that out and end it yourself.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Rainbowtech

I'm sorry, but I'm just not into girls, I'm into unicorns that sparkle and fart kittens.

Belle33

Well, if you don't like girls, I can't see how you and I are going to work.  But good luck finding a unicorn who will be as good to you as I would have been.   Get Out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Michael Corvus

You're just driving me insane with that look, those eyes, those lips, that a.... I can't take this much more! I value my sanity... what little I still possess. I'm afraid that if we stay together, you will drive mad with lust and I won't be same person anymore and you'll grow to despise me... and I can't have you despising me. So... I'm sorry but it's over.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Belle33

Who is that woman and why are you kissing her right there in front of me?  You know I can't stand to see you with another - yet you flaunt your passion without regard to my feelings.  *sobs*  I can't forgive you this time.  It's over.  *sobs*  Of course, we can still have no-strings-attached sex, but other than that - we're through!

Harley

Your feathery yellow outfit is really annoying me.  I just hate that color.   If you refuse to change your clothes every once in a while, then I can't do this any longer.   Just...  Go. 

Mordred

Ok I know this is going to sound really petty but.. there's just too many i's, z's, and l's in your name. I can't even use it in scrabble for there's only one Z. Why waste a blank when there are no points, eh? So.. I left the fridge fully stocked and only took my dvds. The box, you can keep. I know you got used to it and I have plenty of others.
So, I guess this is goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Dray

Mordred...Well uh there's no easy way to say this but, I'm not really into guys.  I have just been sort of going along with this whole relationship thing since it was awkward, didn't it start as a joke?  Anyways, it kind of disturbs me that you are always giving me the option to either get bitten or get painted blue.  Why would I want either, what happened to my other choices?  I guess I'm feeling a bit smothered so I guess I am saying we need our space and need to hang out with other people.

Acanthus

You know, I just don't like the look you have all the damn time... so, I'll go find someone else that will look at me with more... love!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

WyldRanger

8/10 Can't see much, but that's not a bad thing sometimes, adds to the mystery of it all.

Belle33

Today is opposite day.  Xana, it's over.  Goodbye!

Zaphod

Who are you and what have you done to the old Belle!? I can't be with some stranger. We are through.

Belle33

How dare you tempt me with your bare chest while I'm at work.  You get me fired.  We are through!

Zaphod

You wear an outfit like that and then say you hate it when I stare at your boobs. Have a nice day and a nice life!

Harley

You always wear your pants too low...   What are you, a gangsta?   I can't deal with this any longer.   Bye!

Belle33

If you can't apply it properly, just skip the lipstick already.  You're gorgeous - you don't need any make up at all.  I can't watch you mess this up everyday and cry when you see the results.  When you decide to stop covering your face - call me.

Harley

I waited for as long as I can.   You simply wouldn't post in the 'who will post next?' thread when people were asking you to, and honestly that really turns me off.   I need someone I can depend on.   Sorry, but I think we need to part ways.   

abandoneddolly

I cant be with some one who will not play with me. I just sat here on the self collecting dust, I guess its over between us.

Undeniable Sin

I really like you. We have a lot in common, but the truth is your doll house gives me the creeps when I visit you. I have to end it between us.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas