Bible Black: Epistles (Noncon System)

Started by The Great Triangle, March 31, 2009, 02:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Oh so my model concept will work that was the Wild Skill I was considering. So she will be a typical stupid hot looking model that reads underground comics and well learned one spell she shouldn't have. I might give her sorcery making her do a pact with the mighty sex demon-god (insert name) for fun and well is now a witch. And learned one spell summoning said Demon-God's servants come on it can't really work can it .... its just a comic ...

:D

The Great Triangle

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 01, 2009, 03:48:51 PM
Oh so my model concept will work that was the Wild Skill I was considering. So she will be a typical stupid hot looking model that reads underground comics and well learned one spell she shouldn't have. I might give her sorcery making her do a pact with the mighty sex demon-god (insert name) for fun and well is now a witch. And learned one spell summoning said Demon-God's servants come on it can't really work can it .... its just a comic ...

I've already got your character's spell down.  Technically two spells, although I'm not sure your character is smart enough to use them right.  ;)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

I'll give her an Intelligence 2 and an appropriate flaw to be the dumb part. So she will know magic and have a "pact" so can do the spell but on everything else is kind of dense. lol

Here is a draft she can take pain, take damage, is hot, is well off, is not without some other assets but boy is she going to get shafted (pun intended) she has a major pact with a sex demon-god and he can order her about once she summons her power and gets sacrificed of her virginity to him.

I figure she can summon some demonic creatures his servants but has zip control save they might be nice and do favors for her if she is really nice to them. (If that is the spell most others would be kind of pointless.)

Malory Crowley

Attributes: 

Strength 1
Dexterity 3
Stamina 5
Intelligence 2
Perception 1
Will 1

Skills:

Computers 1
Driving 1
Influence (socialization) 5
Notice 2
Occultism 1
Wild Card (modeling) 5

Qualities:

Atrractiveness 5
Occult Library (underground occult comics) 1
Resistence to Pain 5
Resources 3
Sorcery 1

Drawbacks:

Addiction (marijuana) 2
Mental Problems (really dumb) 3
Minority (lesbian) 1
Obligation (witch pact to a sex demon-god, doesn't know its real but boy is she screwed) 3

Myrleena

Here's my character.  She's so doomed, and doesn't even know it yet.

Jasmine Winford is a typical teenager.  Well, that's what she thinks, anyway.  Her mother, Merry Winford, died when she was 6 years old, and her father, Derik Winford owner of a consulting company, threw himself into his work out of grief.  Since she didn't know how to deal with it, she retreated into herself instead.  She had few friends growing up, and that became worse when she realized she was attracted to girls, and admitted it to one of her few friends.  Lindsey Owen is no longer a friend, as she spread the news about the school, alienating Jasmine even more.  Things wouldn't have changed much if she hadn't found the room.

Jasmine's house is old, and too large for her.  She keeps her room in blacks, reds, and whites, and wears goth clothing in the same colors.  She doesn't even realize that she's a stunning beauty, due to her poor self image.  The old house has many mysteries, and one of them that she discovered was a secret passage that led from her room into a sealed portion of the basement.  There she found a library of ancient occult tomes and a disturbing room with chains on the walls, and an altar set up so one could be chained to it.  Her first impulse was to tell her father, but she resisted, being too curious about the books.  The books caught her attention, teaching her how to open her mind, of things that were not mortal.  By the time she found the Bible Black, she was too far into it, ready for the knowledge it would give her.  Now she's practicing, wondering when she should use her newfound powers.

Skirt and top: http://www.blackrose.co.uk/index.php?leaf=PLSKGY01

Str: 1
Dex: 3
Con: 1
Int: 5
Per: 2
Will: 3

LP: 18

Qualities:
Occult Library 5
Sorcery 1
Attractiveness 5

Drawbacks:
Bad Luck 5
Minority (Lesbian) 1
Teenager 2
Love 2

Skills:
Occultism 6
Art 4
Computers 2
Knowledge 3
Influence(Socialization) 3

The Great Triangle

Yay!  Characters!   And, some setting to help people out:

Solomon's Bookshelf:

Located below street level in downtown Seattle, this little bookshop is a hole in the wall, filled with odd curios and a tiny coffee shop in the back.  Owned by an ancient man often simply called "Oldguy" or "The Elder", the shop deals in a wide variety of occult books, and is a place where people can meet to discuss magic without being laughed at.  For those with eyes to see, the shop is also a hub of local vampire activity, even during the day, as it makes a popular place for vampires pulling all nighters.  (being underground, comfortable, and easily accessed from the sewers)

In addition to its business trading in occult tomes, the shop has gradually begun trading in increasing numbers of comic books, trading cards, cereal boxes, and other random bits of text that integrate passages of the bible black.  The Elder pays well for any such things, and there are rumors in the shop that he has a collection of strange bits of occult detritus in the back room of the shop.

Ons and Offs

Hikari

This is relevant to my interests.  Are you looking for more players, or pretty much set?
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Hikari on April 01, 2009, 07:29:45 PM
This is relevant to my interests.  Are you looking for more players, or pretty much set?

We can take more players.  :-)  Switches are ideal for this game, but doms and subs come in handy too.  Off the top of my head we've got

Seraph (Mysterious girl)
Myrleena (Beautiful virgin switch)
Rubyslippers (Dumb model sub)
Creeper (Criminal Dom)

Plus a couple of other players that have expressed interest.

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

I need a few more people to post character sheets before I can get going.  Anybody having trouble with character design and such?

Ons and Offs

Hikari

First draft-ish.

Ophelia Morgan

Ophelia is kind of a bitch.  Okay, according to the other kids at school, she's kind of the Queen Bitch--not that they'd ever say it within earshot of her, not after what happened to that one girl that was probably all entirely coincidental because street violence really isn't that unusual even though this is the nice part of town, right?--but everyone's got their foibles.  Or derangements.  Whatev.

Morgan's father is an investment banker and power broker who fed like a lamprey with a tapeworm off the bright-eyed idealism and limited fiscal sensibilities of the Silicon Valley bubble-and-bust, turning a lot of people's optimistic lending and ultimate corporate dissolutions into a mountain of money a mile high; unlike most of the other sharks who showed for the chum party, though, he stuck around Redmond after the fact to channel his new-found profits into the few survivors of the dot-com crash who were desperate for venture capital in the trigger-shy investment aftermath.  The result?  The Morgans are noveau-rich proto-aristocracy in Seattle, with financial hooks (and nooses) everywhere from Starbucks to Microsoft.

And Ophelia is so daddy's girl.  She knows money.  She likes money.  But what she loves is the thing money is a cheap stand-in for: influence.  The scraps of paper are just points on the scoreboard, the power's the thing.  Even at the 'tender' young age of sixteen, she's already become the little robber-baron of her high school, leveraging her money and (bought) good-looks to set herself up as the Alpha--the student council president, the head cheerleader, the commander of Clique-Force Uberbitch--and de facto Ice Queen of the school.

Enough?  Hardly.  High school is just training wheels for real life, everyone knows that.  Now that she's aced the practice test, it's time to get out and start working on the practical exam.  The real world is an ocean compared to her little pond, though; there are hundreds of people who are richer, thousands who have ingrained themselves more deeply into the circles of powerful people, and maybe even a few who are genuinely more cunning.  That doesn't mean she gives up, of course, it just means she needs an edge...

A little black book.  A lackey of hers from school--a bookish girl willing to sell out just about everything she was to get the looks and popularity to snag her basketball-team infatuation--was only too happy to relinquish the morbid little curio.  Not that Ophelia was one to believe in witches and wizards or what-have-you, but the wild-eyed look in the girl's eyes when she insisted it worked, but was too much for her to handle...  anything that can inspire that sort of primal fear is an object of power, even if it's all delusional.

Naturally, since it does work, Ophelia wants the one thing she always wants, the only thing worth anything at all: more.  More little black books.  More spells.  More knowledge of the occult.  It's not that she hasn't seen the warning signs; she's smart enough to realize this stuff has been around since the dawn of time, and couldn't have stayed hidden this deep in the shadows unless everyone who'd found it before her ended up dead or worse.  No, she's not ignorant, she's demented: she really believes she can be the one to tame the vast howling darkness beyond the stars.

Hey, it beats blue-collar work.

26 Life Points
20 Drama Points

Strength 2
Dexterity 3
COnstitution 2
Intelligence 5
Perception 3
Willpower 3

Artist +2
Attractiveness +5
Nerves of Steel +3
Occult Library +1
Resources, Wealthy +3

Covetous, Ambitious -2
Mental Problems, Cruelty -2
Paranoid -2
Showoff -2
Teenager -2

Acrobatics 2
Art 4
Crime 1
Gun Fu 2
Influence 5
Knowledge 2
Notice 2
Occultism 3
The wait is over,
I'm now taking over
You're no longer laughing
I'm not drowning fast enough

-The Strokes, Reptilia

RubySlippers

I'll not be playing, I have found two games one here and another on RolePlay I'm getting into and don't want to be overextended.

The Great Triangle

Hikari's character is approved! 

I've gone and created two game threads.

If nobody has major objections, I've gone and assigned all the characters as students in Nova High School, an unusual alternative school in which students engage in a "democratic learning community" with teachers.   (this seems to be the kind of school where all of the characters in the game would most likely all fit) 

Additionally, I created a thread for Solomon's Bookshelf.  If anybody would like additional threads, ask for them.  :-)  (or just make them, if you'd like to)

Solomon's Bookshelf

Nova High School

Ons and Offs