Red Lakes: A Horror Game (Still accepting, Female`s only)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, April 26, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

Quote from: AndyZ on May 11, 2014, 04:11:38 PM
Dang, he can recognize them on sight?  Rachel may not be long for the world.

After studying that journal set as intensively as he has, yes, he has gotten rather adept at telling the signs.  He hadn't quite gotten that knack until after his deceased fiance passed, however.

Quote from: Linna on May 11, 2014, 04:13:42 PM
Kristi is safe then.  She's not supernatural, just a human who uses supernatural powers in her spells.  Yay technicality!

True, very true.  Granted, I have no idea how things will go for my hunter or what role he will fully wind up playing int his rp, but I'm prepared to go with the flow...provided of course, he is accepted lol

AndyZ

Guess I just have to hope he doesn't hate doppelgangers as much, then.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

EdwardShane

Quote from: AndyZ on May 11, 2014, 04:56:09 PM
Guess I just have to hope he doesn't hate doppelgangers as much, then.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we? :P

Green Goo Theory

Is this still recruiting?  title says it is but that could just be out of date.  And if you are what types of characters are sought after if any?  The hunter mentioned earlier is now occupied. 
Coming soon...

AndyZ

So far we have a vampire, a werewolf, a witch, a headless horseman, a doppelganger, a tengu and a hunter.  Come on in ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Elven Sex Goddess

Nice hunter character  Edwardshane and welcome to the game.  Hope your approved.  I.E the stoner chick half dryad of the town, because every high school has to have one  :P

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on May 11, 2014, 07:25:57 PM
Is this still recruiting?  title says it is but that could just be out of date.  And if you are what types of characters are sought after if any?  The hunter mentioned earlier is now occupied. 

Yes I would believe so,  were sort of imbalanced right now with 5 female characters and only 3 males.   Still lots of supernaturals to choose from or come up with.    So with you and the hunter it make it like an even 10 and 5/5 split.

EdwardShane

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 11, 2014, 08:06:16 PM
Nice hunter character  Edwardshane and welcome to the game.  Hope your approved.  I.E the stoner chick half dryad of the town, because every high school has to have one  :P

Thanks!  I hope so too.  and lol, what high school is without a stoner?  I would make a joke about weedheads, but...part of me wonders if it might be partially literal O_o

VoluptuousVixen

Yes we are still accepting characters male and female.

You can be whatever supernatural creature you wish.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 11, 2014, 08:06:16 PM

Yes I would believe so,  were sort of imbalanced right now with 5 female characters and only 3 males.   Still lots of supernaturals to choose from or come up with.    So with you and the hunter it make it like an even 10 and 5/5 split.

Did I completely miscount characters?  I thought I counted an even split before I submit a character.  Maybe it's just 'cause I'm operating on 3 hours of sleep at this point...I'unno.

I don't care either way I'll RP either gender.  But I'll fill in gaps first. 
Coming soon...

AndyZ

Who's the fifth female?  I count a vampire, a half-dryad, a witch and the doppelganger.

Green Goo Theory

yeah, I counted...

Female:
Vampire
Half Dryad
Doppleganger
Witch

Male:
Werewolf
Half-tengu
Dullahan
Hunter

4 by 4.

So maybe a coin toss to decide?  Deciding on creature too. 
Coming soon...

Moon Hound Hati

Maybe she mistook Tatsuya for a girl. His appearance is kind of... feminine. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Elven Sex Goddess

lol no, I miscounted watching games of thrones while checking threads my bad.   

Or I can say;  Getting into the stoner chick persona lol

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 11, 2014, 08:32:54 PM
lol no, I miscounted watching games of thrones while checking threads my bad.   

Or I can say;  Getting into the stoner chick persona lol

You just had to pick the person of my largest man-crush ever as your picture too.  Shakira turned stoner chick.  <.<
Coming soon...

Green Goo Theory

Name: Andor 'Andrew' Hall
Race: Dvergar
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Abilites: Magician, artifact builder, magical tinkering, etc.  Like most of his kind he is capable of building enchanted items, enchanting existing items, and other such tasks.  Has a natural affinity for technology as well. Other Dvergar have been known to be able to cursed others and have limited shapeshifting; Andor hasn't demonstrated any of these. (Most things magical or technological in Norse mythology were created by Dvergar. 

Appearance:

(Image excludes the tattoos)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 179 lbs
Background: Tolkien fucked up.  He didn't do his research and he did both the best and the worst things to the Dvergar now known in modern day as dwarves.  The short and stalky ale drinking bits of comedic relief an infuriating reminder of their treatment extending back nearly a milenia.  On the plus side their popularized image made it exceedingly easy for the whole race to completely vanish and merge with the human population. 

The whole race had more in common with humans than their modern image depicts.  Human height, human build, though noted to sometimes have paler skin and darker hair and eyes.  Oddly enough they were even sometimes confused for elves...hard to believe, right?

Here stands Andor.  His family wishing to keep a low profile for the last several generations.  Occasionally a member or two submitting patents or selling ideas to leaders of industry for the sake of income but never recognition (hey, you enjoy velcro, sticky notes, and flat screen TV's right?).  They were almost always content to remain unknowns and living their lives on large plots of land in relatively small towns and secluded areas.  Andor's single father having migrated to Red Lake a few decades ago and starting a garage and offering a few odd-jobs as a handy man and maintaining a hobby as an amateur dirt track and rally driver.

Andor didn't fall too far from the tree.  He worked part time in the garage from the time he could walk.  Forging blades as soon as he could lift a hammer.  Or tinkering and weaving from the moment that he could draw the runes.  Though like his father he kept to himself through large parts of the school year with his summers abroad among extended family members.

It was these summer time trips that he got his first taste of blood.  His grand father was among those that sought the blood of the less favorable mythical creatures and offering his services to hunters.  Whether it was another blade on a hunt or providing the manufactured weapons and spells Andor had learned to love the life though given a unique perspective as a non-human himself.  He didn't target monsters based on appearance, fangs, or claws but by actions.  The same mentality and practice he brought back with him to Red Lakes where he bides his time as a high school student.
Family: Dane Hall (Father), Gorran Hall (Grand Father), various other extended family members.
ONs and OFFs: Uh...Off's is a pretty short list.  I guess no mutilation, death, potty-play, etc. 
Secrets: Sits on the fence in regards to mystical heritage.  Has been known to act as a slayer and other times work against slayers and hunters depending on the situation.  Will sell or trade his magical or technogical creations on the black market.
Coming soon...

VoluptuousVixen

AndyZ

VoluptuousVixen

Maybe Lyod and Kirsti could know each other? Given they are in their 20s and would have deubias reasons for Been at Andrews birthday party.
Although I get how Lyod is tracking Vampires and teenage partys are the kind of places they would be.

EdwardShane

I would not be opposed to the idea, though I would need to discuss how they knew each other with Kirsti's writer if such is an interest.

And yes, vampires DO love their parties.  *shifty eyes* >.>...<.<...

AndyZ

If people want to know Rachel, just let me know.  We can chat out basics.

VoluptuousVixen

Would it be cool with you TonberryShuffle if Andrew Hall was referred to at school as "The Other Andy" Given the Quaterback is Andrew Jensen.
Also if you look at my posts as Jessica you will all see Several members of the town have gone missing....yet the Sherrifs department have yet to make a statement about that. But people may know people who have vanished.

Both Emily and Jessica haven't been around this last week at School in the Senior year. Don't worry I have a cover up story in mind, basically the vampire who sired Emily has been covering stuff up, cleaning up after his Protégés mess. He is connected to the town too....

Green Goo Theory

Considering the nature of my character I don't mind if someone's character already knew him.  He'd make all the small relatively useless trick items like a necklace/ring/whatever of glamour to help hide something, or special weapons for that hunter, or working on another student's car, etc...

I know he'd already be a buyer of Shiloh's particular goods. 

It all depends really on what people would want or what their characters might need.  Not sure on what the limits might be either.  We already know horns of endless mead exist so why not blood instead for the local vampire?  I'unno.  Up to you all. 

Also, my bad.  I didn't even think of the nickname being the same as another character's real name.  Andor is just an 'old world' name and I figured someone along the way would have just turned that into Andy.  Whatever anyone wants to call the character.  I don't care. 
Coming soon...

EdwardShane

This oughta turn interesting really fast.  XD

...Lloyd was accepted, right?  I haven't seen any yes or no concerning that yet o.o if I needa change anything at all concerning him or his bio, do let me know.

as for getting enchanted gear, I don't think Lloyd would have been in town THAT long.  he probably just arrived...doesn't mean that Kirsty can't be a connection of some form or another, but again, I would need to talk with the writer about that first lol

Green Goo Theory

I can adjust character name if needed.  Once again my bad.

Also, Andor does travel and his (really extended) family kind of hangs out everywhere.

Coming soon...

VoluptuousVixen