Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

I'd be interested in playing Queen Millenia's brother, if it is still available.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

If worse case scenario I will be Mercury's Knight instead if he doesn't want to change, we can just wait n see

Laughing Hyena

Muse

It looks like Blackest was on earlier tonight.  I hope he'll chime in soon and let us know if this is still going. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sessha

As do I. I've been working on my character now for like the last two days.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Sessha

Name: Ky Windfield
Sailor/Knight Identity: Venus Knight
Height: 182cm (5'11)
Weight: 185 lbs
Weapon/Equipment: Holy sword Excalibur
Turn Ons: vaginal sex, anal sex, oral(both giving and reciving)
Fav. Color:  Sapphire blue
Fav. Food:  yaki beef, grilled steak and Tea
Skills: Swordsmanship, cooking, playing music(ocarina)

Physical Appearance: human form Knight form

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Arc of Light: With a downward swing of his sword Ky generates a scything blade of light

Light Arrow: By infusing his sword with Light Engery Ky can fire a focused bolt of energy that can pierce armor and magical shields

Sacred Edge: Ky infuses his blade with Light energy adding a shaper cutting edge to his blade and attacks his enemies cutting through evil creatures.

Rising Force: Ky coats himself and his blade in energy and charges forward slamming his sword and the energy around the both of them into his opponent

Weaknesses:  His sense of honor, darkness/negative emotions

Background: Ky is the son of a British diplomat and a japanese woman, though it proved that he got more of his father's genes than his mother, as evidenced by his blonde hair and blue eyes. Ky spent his youth growing up in japan learning of his mother's culture and his mother's people. When he was older Ky's father took him to a mueseum that showing different swords from across the world. As Ky looked on the various swords around the exhibit his attention was drawn to a finely crafted blade. The name on the plaqued identified it as a bastard sword. The hand-and-half sword captivated and when he left he told his father he wanted to study the use in such a weapon. He cocked an eyebrow as to why his son wanted to use such weapon but sighed giving up the arguement. He found a teacher for him and from then Ky learned to wield the blade in both one hand and two hands. Along with learning how to wield the sword Ky's mentor impressed on him the qualities of honor, integrity, perseverence, self-control and indomitalble spirit.  Also around this time Ky also became entranced in the musical arts, finding a talent inside himself for playing the small ocrina. On his eighteenth birthday as a gift from his mother he recieved a sword like pendent that etched into the hilt crossguard was the symbol for Venus. Ky intially scoffed at the symbol but in secret he really did feel an attachment to the small pendent. It was also about then that his father was being transfered back to Great Britain and his mother was going with him. Ky decided to stay in Tokyo basicly telling them that his life was here and this was where he intended to stay. His parents respected his decision and set up a monthly styphen for him to live on while he went to school there.

Katra Alexion

Seems like, I'm not going to be the only medic in the group. Actually I think its a good idea to more than one person capable of healing in the group.

Karasu

Quote from: Sessha on July 31, 2012, 06:32:18 AM
Name: Ky Windfield
Sailor/Knight Identity: Venus Knight
Height: 182cm (5'11)
Weight: 185 lbs
Weapon/Equipment: Holy sword Excalibur
Turn Ons: vaginal sex, anal sex, oral(both giving and reciving)
Fav. Color:  Sapphire blue
Fav. Food:  yaki beef, grilled steak and Tea
Skills: Swordsmanship, cooking, playing music(ocarina)

Physical Appearance: human form Knight form

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Arc of Light: With a downward swing of his sword Ky generates a scything blade of light

Light Arrow: By infusing his sword with Light Engery Ky can fire a focused bolt of energy that can pierce armor and magical shields

Sacred Edge: Ky infuses his blade with Light energy adding a shaper cutting edge to his blade and attacks his enemies cutting through evil creatures.

Rising Force: Ky coats himself and his blade in energy and charges forward slamming his sword and the energy around the both of them into his opponent

Weaknesses:  His sense of honor, darkness/negative emotions

Background: Ky is the son of a British diplomat and a japanese woman, though it proved that he got more of his father's genes than his mother, as evidenced by his blonde hair and blue eyes. Ky spent his youth growing up in japan learning of his mother's culture and his mother's people. When he was older Ky's father took him to a mueseum that showing different swords from across the world. As Ky looked on the various swords around the exhibit his attention was drawn to a finely crafted blade. The name on the plaqued identified it as a bastard sword. The hand-and-half sword captivated and when he left he told his father he wanted to study the use in such a weapon. He cocked an eyebrow as to why his son wanted to use such weapon but sighed giving up the arguement. He found a teacher for him and from then Ky learned to wield the blade in both one hand and two hands. Along with learning how to wield the sword Ky's mentor impressed on him the qualities of honor, integrity, perseverence, self-control and indomitalble spirit.  Also around this time Ky also became entranced in the musical arts, finding a talent inside himself for playing the small ocrina. On his eighteenth birthday as a gift from his mother he recieved a sword like pendent that etched into the hilt crossguard was the symbol for Venus. Ky intially scoffed at the symbol but in secret he really did feel an attachment to the small pendent. It was also about then that his father was being transfered back to Great Britain and his mother was going with him. Ky decided to stay in Tokyo basicly telling them that his life was here and this was where he intended to stay. His parents respected his decision and set up a monthly styphen for him to live on while he went to school there.

I like him ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Ember Star

Quote from: Karasu on July 31, 2012, 08:23:36 AM
I like him ^^
You want him?
Quote from: Sessha on July 31, 2012, 04:47:32 AM
As do I. I've been working on my character now for like the last two days.
No offense. I just really don't want to be partnered with you. Sorry :/
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Karasu

Katra Alexion

Laughing Hyena

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Ember Star on July 30, 2012, 03:23:05 PM
Well damn :(

How does this sound? You want Neptune I'll add a position for Neptune in the roleplay that will be reserved for you and your boyfriend alone, Sessha can stay as Venus Knight. Venus, will be left open. Everyone happy?

BlackestKnight

I really need a co-gm that can act independently and quarterback this thing when I'm not always around.

Ember Star

Quote from: BlackestKnight on July 31, 2012, 03:09:08 PM
How does this sound? You want Neptune I'll add a position for Neptune in the roleplay that will be reserved for you and your boyfriend alone, Sessha can stay as Venus Knight. Venus, will be left open. Everyone happy?
h'm, well I hate to delete Venus. Neptune is the role I originally wanted and this fixes the Knight confusion. So yes, this makes me happy! :)

Sessha, nothing against you. I just feel that we wouldn't have made very good partners. Mostly because of me.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Sessha

Hey it's fine by me. Everyone is free to make thier own choices. What matters is that all parties are satisifed and the game can continue.  :-)

MzHyde

Laughing Hyena

Im curious now, how's Neo Sailor Jupiter coming along Oreida?

Karasu

good, everyone hates it when others fight, so this is awesome ^^ *snuggles muse* hehe no trading my knight away ;)

Brazen Endeavors

Mrr.  So we need Sailor Venus and Mercury Knight...

Blackest, I am willing to co-GM if you'd like.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

Karasu

Brazen Endeavors

Me, too, Kara :/

If double roles are allowed, I'd be happy to take Queen Millenia.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Muse

*Snuggles Karasu, then turns around to nip on her neck.*  Mine.  ;) 

Glad you're back, Blackest.  :)  Was my application okay?

How is everyone coming along? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena