White Dress

Started by Eve, May 13, 2008, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Okay here is what I was thinking. In my introduction Bliss mentioned blackmail and for some reason it stuck in my head and won't leave.

I would love to do a game based of a blackmail/revenge type story. It would be based off a group of friends. One of the members of the happy bunch (Tiffany) finally gets engaged. As the others are talking about it one night they start to share stories they remember about Tiffany and come to realize she hasn't really been that good of a friend to begin with. In fact most of them have tiffany to thank for a lot of their troubles since the group got together. So they decide whether its all together or separate to get their revenge, and to do it on her Wedding day no less. Lucky for them Tiffany made a very large mistake at her bachelorette party with the entertainment and one of the friends can prove it somehow.

I figured perhaps one or two friends try and blackmail her and get caught during the "payback", allowing the others to seek revenge and put her in an even more troublesome position through her wedding day.

So the characters needed would be maybe a friend or two maybe a groom tossed in there. The groom wouldn't really be required I wouldn't think but it could add some spontaneous elements.

PM me with character Ideas!
"There are two ways to do this. The easy way and my way. Whats it gonna be?"

tonioven

Have anybody PMed  you about your idea? I find it very interesting. Surely I can come up with ideas :P

Eve

Nope so far got nothing

tonioven

Well, what about trying? If you want I can PM you with character ideas... although it would be difficult playing all of them, we could reduce it to two or three seeking revenge on our pretty bride ;)

Hades69

I'm all in, sign me up for the wickedness.
I stole your heart, love.

tonioven

Nice! More blackmailers for her...  ;D

Eve

Wonderful! Now we just need to get the characters in place. PM with with your ideas. Plus there is always room for more.

Nobody wants to play a scorned bridesmaid?