Domain of the Dark Prince (M f F/M/futa)

Started by TheSithChicken, January 23, 2016, 02:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSithChicken

Complete Idea Thread Revamping! Now with links to actual O/O's! It has been a while and my interests have shifted and grown over time. New concepts have caught my attention and I'm open to more things. So I'm going to lay out some ideas and see who is interested. Now all of these ideas are pretty basic. A framework in which to build a full story.

Craving Level:
* = Would be fun
** = Actively looking for
*** = Will love you for taking it up

Original Settings:

Furious Wastes - Post Apocalyptic Scifi. Heavily inspired by Fury Road and Warhammer 40k. Crazy vehicles, bloodthirsty bandits, ultraviolence, black smoke belching weapons, ruins of fallen civilizations, metal religions, horrible mutants, and deadly environments. Chases through the wastelands, scavenging the broken stone remnants of the cities of the Old Men, and vicious battles for survival.

The Hammer - Prison Planet Scifi. Stolen shamelessly from my roommate. A junkyard planet where the universe dumps its criminals. Terrorists, thugs, gangbangers, unlicensed psykers, drug dealers, and more thrown into a cauldron of violence. Alien ruins, junker technology, and dangerous xenos. No chance of escape and no chance of a boring life.

Original Plots:

Victorian Nightmares - Steampunk Victorian Horror. Inspired by Bloodborne, Nightmare Creatures, and Frankenstein. A madman has melded science and occultism to unlock the very spark of creation hiding within humanity. A maker of monsters. Aleister Crowley meets Hydra. Our characters were "guests" of his. Burdened now with Lovecraftian Superpowers or Psychic Abilities or the like they must confront the evil growing in the heart of the Empire.

It Walks Among Us - My character does his best to look like just another guy. Maybe he has a low profile job or is a student. Keeps to himself but isn't a hermit. Dates some but nothing serious. But he has a secret. He's not human. Maybe he's something predatory feeding off of those nobody would miss or the last of some ancient species or an angel banished from the heavens or an old god weakened by long years without worshippers or something else entirely. Someone learns his secret.

That's where your character comes in. You learn what he is - and are absolutely fascinated by it. So what follows is kind of a blackmail scenario as he is forced to deal with someone who knows his secret. Think of it as a really fucked up courtship. Then your character gets to enter his world. A world of monsters and hunters. Maybe some who won't like their relationship.

Warlock's Apprentice - The base idea is that my character is a warlock. A bloody handed purveyor of black magics. Urbane, sophisticated, and neck deep in the dark side of the magical world. One who trafficks with demons and spirits and old gods. Your character is his new apprentice. How and why you came to be so is up for discussion. Mayhap your parents came to him to save from illness or possession and he took a liking to you. Maybe he bought you from the slave block because he saw something in you. Maybe you sought him out. Maybe a lot of things but the point is you are now master and apprentice - and embroiled in a new world of dangers..

Now this is meant to be dark but how much is up to us. Honestly he could even be a lighter mage but I will be more interested in the warlock. Setting is also flexible. Could be our fantasy world, the right fandom, or modern fantasy. Whatever.

Warlock's Apprentice Alternate #1: Magician's Assistant - Urban Fantasy. MC is a stage magician passing through smaller venues and clubs. He's the guy other stage magicians talk about but you'll never see his name headlining a Vegas show. But his show? Not an illusion. He's the real deal. A sorcerer plying his trade in plain sight and using his job as an excuse to travel. YC would be his new assistant. Maybe you answered an add or maybe you figured out what he could do and convinced him to take you on or maybe you were just someone who needed to get away from their life and he remembered what that is like. The point is you get embroiled in the world of magic thanks to your connection to him. The kind of magic and supernatural is up for discussion. The exact relationship is up for discussion.

Sorcerer's Academy - Two students at a magical college dealing with life, love, and the certifiable madness that comes with such a place. Less Harry Potter and more High Fantasy. The kind of magic, the world, and the school are all things we would make together. A very flexible idea.

Broken Mentor - The base concept is simple. My character is broken. A once great insert idea specific thing here who was crippled. Left bitter and something of a sociopath. Think House... which is very much the inspiration for this idea. Your character is his new protege. Whether he sees something in them or is forced too take one on by his job is something we can decide. This idea is about their growing attraction as well as the adventures they have.

Now this idea is particularly flexible. So much so that I am going to list some different versions of it. Feel free to send your own versions. Basically a pairing list for this concept.

- Former MMA champion/young fighter
- Former Gladiator champion/young fighter
- Court wizard/noble apprentice
- Detective/young investigator
- Damaged Monster Hunter/scholar or aspiring hunter

Sex, Drugs, and Dragonslaying! - Imagine a world built on the ruins of this one. I'd call it Post-Apocalyptic but our world is their ancient past brought to an end by the rise of the dragons. An endless variety of them under the command of the Great Dragons. Now humanity lives in a steampunk, alchemy driven world where Dragonslayers are celebrities. Whined and dined by nobles whilst courted by the rich. Bards tell tales of them in song and over the vox broadcasts. Priests tattoo alchemical runes made with dragon's blood on them to grant them a measure of their power.

Our characters would be some of these dragonslayers. Maybe young ones working for fame and glory.

Fandoms:

Cthulhu Mythos*
The Hyborian Age*
Destiny*
Skyrim*
Diablo*
Nightmare Creatures***
Subnautica**
Rifts*
Exalted*
Shadowrun*
Legend of the Five Rings***
DBZ (preferable AU or with OCs)**
Warhammer 40k*
Mass Effect*
Legacy of Kain*
Manhunt (same premise with OCs would be awesome)***

TheSithChicken

Deleted due to massive update.

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken

Added Star Wars: Knight Waltz and Sex, Drugs, and Dragonslaying.

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken

TheSithChicken