Country Boy...City Woman

Started by VelvetSatin, May 11, 2014, 12:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I am a female looking for a male who would like to play the part of a younger male 17-18 years old who lives in the country and is quite protected by big city life. Your family lives in an old farm house and things are quite simple and peaceful. You are rather naive when it comes to the opposite sex but are extremely curious. You are active with your school and involved with sports. You aren't buff or a typical jock but instead very tall and lanky. You are a very respectful and bright young man with big dreams.

I am in my late 30's and my husband and I come up north in the country to stay with your family since my husband is your fathers cousin. The family is very large and we needed a place to stay so your parents offered their house to us. We are up there for a wedding so there will be lots of partying going on. I live in a big city and have a good job. I haven't seen you in many years so it's an obvious surprise to see how tall you've grown. I didn't recognize you at first.

There will be innocent glances and conversation but gradually things become more involved as they talk and get closer. My character could seduce yours and at first things are cute and playful but then your character starts to take control. It is something unlike him since he's usually very laid back. He becomes more persistent until he has her wrapped around his finger.

Of course we can tweak the plot and add or delete ideas. Just know that I don't like one liners. I like a good story with lots of erotica involved. I love to write a couple paragraphs worth with detail and emotion for my characters.

Is there anyone interested?