[M for F] Building her up...

Started by Xerial, May 08, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

With a good deal of time freed up schedule-wise, and a hankering for some story, I am making a return with the solicitation of a writing partner for a new story that is bubbling in my head. This was originally written for the One-Shot section, but it seems a bit longer form than that, and is storycentric  (but do not get me wrong, this has a core of smut):

Content: Coercion, perhaps straying into non-consensual, depending on how things progress

Setting: Alternative modern/historical. Nothing fantastical or sci-fi.

Scenario: In a society where there exists an all but institutionalized class system, a grossly wealthy man comes across a young woman in whom he sees hidden beauty. He breaches class protocol and takes her in to his home. He helps her get cleaned up (literally, as she is of an underclass often left to live on the streets or as squatters) and offers her a life she has never been able to conceive of before. She will take on the role of his 'cousin' and will be afforded all of the luxuries and convenience that come with it. He will provide her the means to a better life, and to raise her up from her past life. He is not, however, as benevolent as he seems.

In exchange for the gift of a better life he will ask of her one thing: she will giver herself bodily to him, and (perhaps) eventually to others. This will not be an immediate demand. He will at first offer no indication he wants her sexually, and at first he may even accept that she is not attracted to him in such a way. Eventually, however, he will be less than accommodating with his desires. And should she explore deeper into his life, she may discover things about him which hint at even darker secrets...

Requirements: A female writer to play the young woman in question.

Other info: Though she will be posing as his cousin to the public, I am open to the possibility of this being an interracial story as well. That might challenge the perception of them being related, but it will add another layer to the class dynamic. Setting-wise, I see this as suiting a modern setting, but one more akin to a dystopian alternative reality where state control and a capitalist overclass are dominant.