News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Dear Sheki - I've decided that I need someone that's not furry in my life.  I'm sorry but the fur on all of my clothing is just a mess!
I'm really sorry but you and I are done.   I'll send you the dry cleaning bill for my clothing!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

So Merry...

First you complained about the dry-cleaning bill. Then you complained about me taking all of your clothes away... so they wouldn't get fur on them of course. And do I get thanks for thinking of your needs? Do I get thanks for being the giving little Bunny that I am?

No! 

Why are you so hard to please? Why do you complain when I've obviously solved all of your problems?

I am leaving you for Marta and her husband. Yes, they own the drycleaners around the corner. They're terribly kinky AND will press my spandex jumpsuits for FREE!

Swashbuckler

I'm sorry, we are simply through.

I mean, I like carrots as much as the next guy (which is to say a little), but the crisper is filled with them!  My eyes can only get so good.

Farewell!

blue bunny sparkle

Just maybe Swashbuckler... you DO need more carrots, 'cause the girl in your lap isn't me and I know you'd never cheat on me on purpose... riiight?

Oh who are we kidding? You look at all the girls especially the ones that look like tavern maids!

Time to walk the plank! I'm moving on.

Cayenne

Dearest Sparkleslut,

I do love watching you squirm! The way your delicious hips wiggle when you sit on some hard wooden seat after a good long spanking. The way you bite your lip, and look away when people notice you wincing!

Then of course, the way you turn completely red when I show people the video of my palm bouncing off your naked exposed bottom, and everyone on the train, in the park, at the office, or family picnic hearing the loud tinny noises from my cellphones speakers!

That said, my hand really hurts these days, and I know you get all grumpy when I use a paddle, or some implement with the letters "Slut" written on them because my aim isn't always great and sometimes it ends up a garbled mess!

I know I've said this before, but this is entirely the last spanking you're getting from me!

After this we're through!

For sure this time!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

What?

Last spanking? Are you f'n kidding me?

No way.... I will now leave you to find someone who can deliver the endless spankings I deserve.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Blue Bunny..
   I could live with your constant need for spankings.  I could live with your constant need for sex and cuddles afterwards.
I have no problem sharing you with others, now and again.  What I cannot abide by, and we've had this fight before is all the Sparkles.. everywhere!
They are in my hair, on my clothing, in my bed, in my car, in my purse, in my shoes, Everywhere!
It's out of control.  You seem to find no problem with it, but when they were in my breakfast?! that was it!
I'm having the place cleaned with those guys that do steam cleanings after a major disaster and you are paying the bill.
Please go, and take all your sparkles with you!
~merry
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Swashbuckler

Merry My Dear,

Alas, but we are through.  I could have handled my jealous heart, had you merely taken my love of drinking and being well.....merry, but your masked beauty has now stolen my air of mystery.

It is too much to bear!

Goodbye!

Merry Gentry

Dearest Swash,
    I could handle you passing me about the crew for your own savage amusement.  I could handle the all night drinking and your snoring when you were passed out.
What I cannot abide by is your lack of sharing me with the countless beautiful wenches you would bring back.  I have needs too! 
I'm off to find a pirate that will give me everything!
I've taken the dingy and will not be back,
~merry

blue bunny sparkle

Share you with the wenches?

Oh no, this Bunny does not share! Well, okay sometimes I do... but only on your birthday. And Christmas. And Veteran's Day... and maybe weekends ending in "Y". And the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month. But that is it!

On second thought, no. I think you are being a greedy, little minx.

So I'm pushing you off in your dingy, never to be shared again!

Cayenne

Dearest Blue,

I was counting the ways that I love you, as I do, every day around this time and I discovered that the numbers have fallen from the ten thousands!  What could this mean I wondered? Is the relationship over? Of course, this led me to think, if we're through what am I going to do with all this spare time when I'm not thinking of you?

Well, the answer is probably masturbate.

But I'd like to think that I'll become a famous scientist.

So anyway, I'm just gunna try this not having you around thing for a while.

Sincerely, Cayenne
Aka, future science prize winner!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Swashbuckler

My Dearest Cayenne,

My heart, it still burns for you, but alas the heartburn is just too much.  Who ever heard of a swashbuckler with an antacid budget?  I must away!

*leaps over the back of the ship to the dinghy, not realizing that isbhad been stolen*

*SPLASH*

blue bunny sparkle

Swashbuckler!!

Shame on you!! Here I am keeping my love of mermaids and tinkerbells hidden from all, and by your very image you have reminded me of these things. And now everyone will know because I will talk about it. Endlessly and unceasingly. It's all your fault!

Have you no pride? Have you no shame? Tsk tsk!

Away with thee, scoundrel!

Merry Gentry

Dear bunny,
    Everything with you is just black or white.  I mostly live in the grey area so this is just not working out.
I'm sorry, but please go.  There's a cab waiting for you out side.
xoxo
   -m

blue bunny sparkle

Ya know Merry...

When we mixed our blacks and whites and greys together, it was an amazing kaleidoscope of monotone shades. We mixed it for love. We shaded with shadows. A beautiful landscape of skin upon skin lay upon our minimalist bedroom.

And then you had to make that stupid 50 Shades of Grey joke and it was then that I knew it would never work out between us!

I'm leaving you to paint the town!

Shekinah

My dearest lady Bunny

When I go on this quest to kill the horrible and elusive red dot that has been haunting my kind for ever, I can't have anyone hold me back.
That is why I have to leave you behind and keep moving onward.

You eternal knight
Kitteh Sheki

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Cayenne

Dearest Adorable Kitten in armour,

Let me just put this out there.  One, we're not the same species, we cannot breed, and at best you'll give me a parasite that will get into my brain and make it impossible for me to dislike you.   Two, you're extremely young, or you look extremely young, so either it's super wrong, or I'm super jealous - either way that is not a good foundation for a relationship.

Three, you're basically wearing a full body chastity belt, and as much as I've thought about that sort of thing, my thoughts are generally more manageable than full body.

I respect that you are either putting yourself out there super early, or just, trying to make it in a non-furry world - but you'll have to find someone else to attach yourself to!

Since we're over! ... if we were a thing ...  of which I'm still unsure.

Sincerely, Cayenne.

P.S. I'm keeping the scratching post.

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Dear Cayenne,
    You're an amazing sexy person, and I have loved our time together.  However your spicy temper has gotten the better of you a few times now.  It's a little too much for me, and so I'm out.
Later babes,
~m

Scott

Dear Merry Gentry,

Life with you was great, but after while both our lives spent in black and white and shades of grey has became tedious, I need someone who lives in color. Maybe we're just too much alike for our own good.

I'll send a moving van for my stuff, you can have the house and dogs.

Scott

blue bunny sparkle

Hey there Scott!

What's wrong with a little gray? You used to tell me it was cute, and when the light struck upon all my variations and shadows you said it was like a monochromatic rainbow. And you wanted to weep for all the beauty in the world.

But I see I wasn't the only little gray filly to snag your interest! And now two grey girls aren't enough. You want color-filled excitement!

THE HORROR!

I leaving you for the absolutely Grey Postman!

cinza

Bun bun,

The passion between us is unbelievable. I've never met someone whose demons played so well with my own. However, it's increasingly obvious that we are on two separate levels in this relationships. I would move mountains for you. You can't even step over a pillow for me. It was lovely. Best of luck
xxx

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Trigon

Kaspider

Trevino,

You had me convinced that you had good colourful knickers on and you had more in the drawers. But I don't see any. I see your eyes and the star shaped yellow you but where are the knickers? You're all naked.

I'm away. Bye.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Merry Gentry

Dearest niinja,
   I'm just feeling a tad over crowded.  I mean there is one of me and four of you.  There are never any clean towels, the laundry just piles up, the amount of dishes in the sink is appalling.  I really just wanted a one on one relationship.  I'm sorry, but I need some me time.  Please pack up and go.  Thanks!

aouser626

You... you're cheating on me... with him?

Noooo!

runs out of the room

I RP over e-mail, messengers, PMs, and chat.

My Ons/Offs thread.

My request thread.