Council of Wyrms in D&D 5th Edition

Started by Kunoichi, July 08, 2016, 02:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Ah, welcome back. ^^ I'm glad you're still up for tentatively running the game.

Ravenhawk

I remember that box... I may still have it. I also remember that Draconium for 3.5 had at least updated the rules for it, even if it didn't reprint the setting.

If I remember correctly, one of the continents of Ebberon seemed to me to be a rehash of the basic idea, but fit into the entire setting

Pumpkin Seeds

Kunoichi

It seems like all the potential GMs cancelled, but I'd still be up for playing if we can find someone willing to run it.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I did promise you run this sometime if I get time to do so Kunoichi :P. Atm though and when Legion expansion opens at 30th (and busy with pre-legion events in World of Warcraft), so cannot promise GM for at least few weeks until I get settled in the expansion.

Sain

Maybe if Zaer ends up running I might hop in. I have a few cute dragon ideas saved from Leg-mon game.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

CeruleanSerenity

If someone ends up running, I would definitely be interested... I have wanted to play a dragon for ages. If there's room for me, anyway... it looks like there's already a lot of player interest.

Kunoichi

It's really down to a question of who actually shows up once the recruitment thread is made, I think. There's certainly still plenty of room at this stage of things, at least. ^^

And Zaer, if we still haven't gotten a GM for this game by the time you're free, I certainly wouldn't mind if you were to run it.